ns4433 is offline Junior Member

is hair loss a concern?

i am 21 , cycled a few times, and am currently on eq test e and d bols, taking 10mgs nov a day, i just got durestride, but i dont know if i should take it, should i be concerned with hair loss at a young age? can i take a low dose to help reduce dht and if so what do u guys recomend?

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    If you are not prone to MPB then you might be ok but i have been taking it for 8 or 9 months now because i am prone to it. Avodart works great if you are starting to lose your hair. If you don't see your hair falling out in clumps then you should be ok.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I take only 200mg/wk of Test Cyp and 200mg/wk of Eq and 10mg of Nolvadex every day. I gained 15lbs so far of solid muscle and my hair looks great.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I am 22 (almost 23) and i started loosing hair around 20, luckly one of my closely related older cusin had gone through this before so i knew my time was coming and i started 1mg finastride soon as i suspected hair loss. He started to loose hair at 18 and was almost a all bald by age 23. He started Finastride (1mg propecia) every day and now he got thicker hair but not completely back to where he originally was before he started going bald.
    I been taking finastride for almost 3 years now and when i do my first cycle (3 months or so) i am gonna take avodart(durastride) throughout that cycle and PCT, after i am done and on my time off from AS i will just get back on 1mg finastride.
    Thought i share my balding experience; so to me it is a concern maybe not for you. If it doesn't run in family then you are good. You get MPB genetics from you mom side

sitries is offline Associate Member
    It isnt just from your mums side! you can inherit MPB from eather side.
    just use finasteride whilst on your cycle and PCT and you should be fine. i would nt recommoned taking finasteride constsantly! - just whilst on cycle - unless your hair is a problem all the ime and not just on cycle.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    You can always shave it bro!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    In my last cycle i used Proscar at the end of the cycle,no problem with hair loss so far,but sex dont feel the same when using Proscar.Not big deal for 1 or 2 weeks.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Another hairloss thread.....Yep, finastride or dut while on test cycles. I don't think it will help with dbol . I wouldn't take dbol if you're prone to be baldy.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    sounds like were a bunch of vain ****ers! oh well - nothing wrong with that. use finasteride with test. but i agree - it wont help with dbol .

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries
    sounds like were a bunch of vain ****ers! oh well - nothing wrong with that. use finasteride with test. but i agree - it wont help with dbol.

Vain? Why do you take juice? To be healthier, look good or both?

Thread Information