assiason is offline New Member

2cc injection test prop huge lump and fever what to do??

Ok i know this was a dumb thing now. I have been on tren /win for 2 weeks now waiting for my test prop finally got it yesterday so i took a 2cc 200mg shot in my glute thinking this would help front load the test. Well the shot didnt hurt but about 5-6 hours after the shot i started getting super tired and hott. I brushed it off and despite how i felt had a great work out. I went to bed after my workout and couldnt sleep i was literally waking up every hour and sweating like a mule i felt like my body was on fire. ths morning when i woke up i began to ice it 20 minutes on 30 minutes off and i took my temp 99.1 not too bad! the lump is the whole upper part of my glute extending from the outer edge of the injection all the way to my spine the whole muscle is tense. doesnt appear brused and in the mirror you can barely tell it's swolen but when i sit down its like my butt muscle is frozen. Should i go to the hospital i am feeling somwehat better now and i believe the swelling is going down. has this every happened to anyone else here?
    Last edited by assiason; 12-07-2005 at 04:12 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you sound fine to me bro that's just what happen's when you take 200mg of prop in 1 go

i carn't even stand 100mg

50mg ain't bad so if i use it i just stick to this dose

Welcome to the world of prop.

went to the doc told her straight out i took a 200mg shot of test and she was like thats not veery smart and chuckled she said there was no fluid in it just very sensitive and swollen she said could ahve cellulitis. She prescribed me an antibiotic cant rememeber name brought it straight to the pharmacy waiting to pick it up in the next hour. She also told me that going down to 75mg shots would be a good idea????? I almost s#&t my pants, se actually didnt lecture me on why steroids are bad, she said dont discontinue just dont shoot in that cheek for at least 3-4 weeks and lower dosage to 75mg.. wonder how many times she has seen this before?

Quote Originally Posted by assiason
    went to the doc told her straight out i took a 200mg shot of test and she was like thats not veery smart and chuckled she said there was no fluid in it just very sensitive and swollen she said could ahve cellulitis. She prescribed me an antibiotic cant rememeber name brought it straight to the pharmacy waiting to pick it up in the next hour. She also told me that going down to 75mg shots would be a good idea????? I almost s#&t my pants, se actually didnt lecture me on why steroids are bad, she said dont discontinue just dont shoot in that cheek for at least 3-4 weeks and lower dosage to 75mg.. wonder how many times she has seen this before?
    Sorry but I have to make this comment~!
    I believe this should factor into number one when a person is going to use gear.

NUMBER ONE...Have all your gear including whatever your going to use for PCT ready prior to induldging in it's use. Now go ahead and flame me if any of you disagree and I'm a big boy and can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Sorry but I have to make this comment~!
    I believe this should factor into number one when a person is going to use gear.

NUMBER ONE...Have all your gear including whatever your going to use for PCT ready prior to induldging in it's use. Now go ahead and flame me if any of you disagree and I'm a big boy and can handle it.
    i totally agree 100% HOWEVER just like anyone else once you get 90% of your goodies you dont want to wait. I started two weeks ago knowing at the most it would take is 2 weeks to get my test prop. Not big deal. I just should not have gone buck wild and injected 200mg on my first shot! Ohh and for your info i do have my PCt.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Dude in my opinion you just experianced what prop does. The BA content well do that to ya. Almost same damm thing happen to me a week ago and it too like five days or so more to go away. You wasted a trip to the doctor. Test prop I F#*kin love it

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by Ironmanjay; 12-07-2005 at 05:47 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you have one cool doctor though...........

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmanjay
    Dude in my opinion you just experianced what prop does. The BA content well do that to ya. Almost same damm thing happen to me a week ago and it too like five days or so more to go away. You wasted a trip to the doctor. Test prop I F#*kin love it
    bro first off you can never wast a trip to the doctor. i would rather be safe than sorry and besides like i said the doctor said i most probably have cellulitis. the prescribed me keflex 500mg which i believe is a anti biotic. i am still a little concanred cause i still have a slight fever and the pain in my A$$ is unbearable no fluid buildup just muscle is super hard. I also noticed my testes started to asscend so the doc also mentions such a large dose of testosterone could have shut down testes and raised my blood pressure. Which i guess makes sense. I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED OVER THE NEXT WEEK TO LET YOU KNOW HOW THINGS TURN OUT!

bump

okim feeling much better today still soar as hell took a warm bath today and did some stretching seemed to help did another 50mg shot today and no problems so its not the gear, just the amount my dumb a$$ took. temp back to normal i think the fever may have been due to the huge dosage of test and not an infection.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    well I'm glad that you're doing great. Now keep up the good work and don't overdue the dosage.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Damn... thats one cool doc.

ok went back to the doc today everything is cool no mor elump no more fevers. However i started getting small hives 1 week before my cycle. and now it is overwhelming.showed her the hives doc prescribed me prednisone and told me i had to discontinue this cycle while on prednisone i told her honestly i didnt want to becuase of the sides associated with it but she told me i would have sides combining anabolics and prednison??is thi true do i have to stop if so can i stop for lets say 10 days take some nolva and armidex to ensure no gyno then hop back on. i know thats not good but i donot want to discontinue this cycle

Thread Information