MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member

hey guys, starting first cycle

hey felahz! i have been watching these boards for many moons now, and have got my gear and ready to start tomorrow. I know you will all ask, so here is my gear and stats!

cypionate @400mg a week for 12 weeks

I will also run 10mg Nolvadex throughout the entire cycle, and 20mg ED throughout PCT. I also have Clomid, L-Dex, and Clen on hand for PCT.

I am 5'9", 195lbs, 14%.. do martial arts bi-weekly, workout several days a week. Here is my routine:

Monday: Chest/Tris/Shoulders - Inc/Dec/Flat BB, Inc DB, Skulls, close grip BB, behind neck press, upright rows.. then 2 other shoulder workouts, but I forget the name.. you hold the BB with your arms straight, then move your arms upward while keeping them straight.. then holding db's at your side and moving them upward to the side..

tue: martial arts
    wed: back/biceps - deads, various rows(db,bb), shrugs, EZ bar standing, EZ bar preachers, hammers
    thu: martial arts
    fri: mondays routine
    sat: thu routine
    sun: rest

I am just getting off a cutting diet, which was pulled directly from the cutting sticky.

Question, will the bulking diet be ideal for bulking on AAS? I wasnt sure if there are different diet goals while on AAS than a normal bulk diet.

Anyways, I plan on starting my cycle tomorrow, and am very glad I waited to gain the knowledge to do it right. Thanks to you guys! oh and yea, nice to finally be a member! you guys saved me from screwing myself up big time..

I will also start a progress thread in the cycle forum, with weekly pictures.. does my workout look fine? I was doing a split before, but read some stuff on HST and decided to change it up and see how it works out.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    i would suggest adding some eq, but jsut personal oppinion. PCT looks good. I would add in a day of legs, they will grow just with the gear, but as long as your own it doesn't hurt to hit them one day a week

you need to work on your routine severely. you need to mix it up. doing chest, tris, and shoulders on the same day is horrible bro. check out the workout forum and get an idea of what you should do

ex :
    mon : chest and shoulders
    tues : back
    wed : off
    thurs: legs
    fri : arms
    sat : off
    sun : off

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think youre training could use some improvement. I notice you dont do any legs at all? Im sure they get worked out during martial arts, but you definitely need to do legs if you want to get bigger. I would also suggest only training each body part once a week too, instead of twice. Remember your muscles grow when you rest, not when you work out. Check out the training forum or try something like this

Mon Chest/tris
    Tues Legs
    Thurs Back/Bis
    Fri Shoulders

stick to test alone. you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye1877
    i would suggest adding some eq, but jsut personal oppinion. PCT looks good. I would add in a day of legs, they will grow just with the gear, but as long as your own it doesn't hurt to hit them one day a week

Sorry I forgot to put I do legs on martial arts day.. squats, leg press, seated calf extension, standing calf raise, leg extensions, etc.

yes the bulking diet is good for "bulking" on a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    i think youre training could use some improvement. I notice you dont do any legs at all? Im sure they get worked out during martial arts, but you definitely need to do legs if you want to get bigger. I would also suggest only training each body part once a week too, instead of twice. Remember your muscles grow when you rest, not when you work out. Check out the training forum or try something like this

Mon Chest/tris
    Tues Legs
    Thurs Back/Bis
    Fri Shoulders
    That is similiar to my previous routine, but I read an article about HST training.. Have you guys seen it? It discusses working more body parts, and giving your body less time to rest. I know I just described it completely wrong, but I wanted to try it for a few weeks to see how it goes.

My previous was as follows:

Mon: Chest/Tri
    Tue: Martial Arts
    Wed: Back/Bi
    Thu: Martial Arts
    Fri: Shoulders
    Sat: Legs
    Sun: Rest

I didnt feel like I was progressing as much anymore, like I hit a limit. Just trying to move things around and break through it.

i hope you dont have roid rage in your martial arts class.

you probably just werent getting bigger in your eyes of how you saw yourself in the mirror. if you were getting stronger progress is what u were making, its not about lifting to look good, its about lifting each week and putting on more weight each week. wether u have to have someone spot u to push out the rest of the reps or not, get more weight on each week. the stronger u are, the bigger you are.

"everyone wants to be a bodybuilder but dun no one wanna lift no heavy ass weight!" - ronnie coleman

LIGHT WEIGHT! YEAH BABY! COME ON!

...haha

you body is stimulated through workouts. but only grow during rest. limit the amount of sets for each body part also.

chest-9-12 sets
    arms-bi's-6 sets-strait bar curl, dumb bell curls tri's-6sets-skull crushers, and close grip bench
    shoulders 12-15 sets
    legs-till you cant walk
    back-bout same as shoulders

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MiZongMaster
    It discusses working more body parts, and giving your body less time to rest. I know I just described it completely wrong, but I wanted to try it for a few weeks to see how it goes.
    youre body cant grow if it doesnt have time to rest and repair itself!!

Hey guys, I have a bunch of nolvadex , was planning to take 10mg ED throughout the cycle.. but ive been getting hesitant because of the threads I have seen on it affecting your vision.. should I switch to my ldex instead? what do you guys suggest?

Thread Information