Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Looks like the DEA is on top of things as usual. Hahaha If only they could get all the weed coming out of mexico too.

Logan13 is offline Banned

big picture

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    I still cant believe u voted for that guy and most ppl in Europe would agree with me.. Ok the other candidate was not so much better but still...
    ...you would still not be able to buy your mex vet gear but you would be able to marry your gay lover. You would, however, be able to purchase AAS from Iran and Syria if Gore/Kerry were president. There are still bigger concerns in the world that need to be addressed besides the availability of shitty mexican vet gear.
    -Logan13
    Last edited by Logan13; 12-26-2005 at 08:29 PM. Reason: logic

Logan13 is offline Banned

you tried to make it political....

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    I promise I won't turn this into a political thread, but... Gore was elected in 2000 (but the FL Supreme court said otherwise). Kerry was elected in 2004 (look into Diebold for more info on the subject).
    Kool-aid drinker.

Also, as a taxpayer, I'm quite curious as to how much this ridiculous effort has cost me, and you.
    What ever the cost was, I assure you that it was less than the court fees that have been incurred across America in an effort by the Left to push for gay marriage and to get Christmas out of our schools.
    It's no mystery why Mexico has allowed the DEA to suddenly have jurisdiction on foreign soil. It desperately needs to stay in Washington's good graces. The money coming into the Mexican private sector for steroid sales is of no consequence when, I'm sure, Washington has made it clear that the pittance the Mexican government receives will be cut off if they don't cooperate.
    Guys, no matter how much we complain, it is illegal to possess and sell AAS. If you really want this law to change, go to your law makers in the Senate and House...the President doesn't make law.
    -Logan13

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    this government is getting out of control...what is next....nsa eavesdropping on our telephone calls amd emails without warrants.....oh wait, they can do that too...

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I hate mex gear anyway its the worst shit you can buy, underdosed unclean facilities I didnt know how much I hated untile I tried UG stuff so much better. and BTW what product legal or not have you seen come from mexico that was made in a labratory that was good?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it all points out to who has the most money or who is the goverment getting his money from. Maybe steroids sellers weren't giving bush money for his next campaign which is why he went after them. The drugs lords, well maybe bush is friends with them since he did cocaine and well as his daughter. I say **** him and hope he gets out of office soon.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe steroids was about a $38,000,000+ industry in Mexico for the owner of one of the big companies that got hit. Money like that will just change hands and someone will continue to supply. If the demand is there, believe me that someone will step up and continue to produce and sell to the U.S consumers. Even I would

Simple there was inter-government cooperation because US argued that the principle purpose of these businesses was the exportation of drugs to the US. Therefore, with inter-government cooperation as mentioned in the article, the US had jurisdiction.

Well...that pretty much sums it up for me, fellas...

It's time for us to implement the first phases of...

OPERATION GET YOUR F*CKING PRIORITIES STRAIGHT...

where we secretly catch and torture DEA members until they die...we don't attempt to get any information from them...we just plain, "Katchem' & Killem"

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    I know who Im not voting for next election.
    Please don't tell me you were refering to Bush?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    Please don't tell me you were refering to Bush?
    I was thinking the same thing, but I wasn't going to mention it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Ok buddy, well in a couple months and they are still all available then you can take that back.
    Over a month now, eating your words yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information