roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation vision problems with clomid

have any of you ever had vision problems when taking clomid. because ive been taking clomid 100mg and nolva 20mg ed, for the last two weeks. and my vision has gotton realy messed up, like it all of a sudden turns blurry. i went to the docter yesturday, and they couldent find anything wrong, they just said its prabaly a viris. i then rememberd that i had heard of people having vision problems when taking clomid. what are your exsperiances with this, and how long after you stop taking clomid does the vision problems go away. i havent taken any clomid for 2 days now. thanks in advance for the help.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    have any of you ever had vision problems when taking clomid. because ive been taking clomid 100mg and nolva 20mg ed, for the last two weeks. and my vision has gotton realy messed up, like it all of a sudden turns blurry. i went to the docter yesturday, and they couldent find anything wrong, they just said its prabaly a viris. i then rememberd that i had heard of people having vision problems when taking clomid. what are your exsperiances with this, and how long after you stop taking clomid does the vision problems go away. i havent taken any clomid for 2 days now. thanks in advance for the help.
    I don't get vision problems from clomid but you could try lowering the dose of clomid and just run it longer.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I ran 100mg ED for 4 weeks and didn't have any vision problems. Try going down to 50mg and doing as the Mudman said (extending the PCT duration).

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I ran 100mgs ed with 20mg nolva for a month and had no vision problems... but plenty of emotional ones.... I was an emotional little bitch...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I saw jesus the last time I took clomid.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Yeah I ran 100mgs ed with 20mg nolva for a month and had no vision problems... but plenty of emotional ones.... I was an emotional little bitch...
    I forgot to mention that. It felt like I was going to cry whenever I encountered anything depressing.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I forgot to mention that. It felt like I was going to cry whenever I encountered anything depressing.
    I sat down to pee a few times but caught myself and stood up

Yep, clomid can play with your emotions.........

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I saw jesus the last time I took clomid.

Jesus is my homeboy....

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    yea, i would get tracers from time to time.. usually till i woke up the next day.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid is notorious for vision problems ..... they usually go away after you discontinue use.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    its your mind bro....you just said "i remembered that i had heard of people having vision problems when taking clomid"......just like telling someone that itchy nips is a sign of gyno, in a few days, they'll start "feeling" itchy nips.........

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    im currently in PCT .... no vision problems at all

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I sat down to pee a few times but caught myself and stood up

Yep, clomid can play with your emotions.........
    lol!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    No. blurry vision is a side effect for some people. he's not just imagining it. wafj

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    its your mind bro....you just said "i remembered that i had heard of people having vision problems when taking clomid"......just like telling someone that itchy nips is a sign of gyno, in a few days, they'll start "feeling" itchy nips.........

Thread Information