FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned

Quick Dbol Quesion

Quick Dbol Question....

Ive been on a sust/deca cycle for about 7 weeks and Im getting ready to tie it up here in about 5 weeks. I can get my hand on some pinkies, and my question is.. Is it too late in my cycle for Dbol? Should I just save it to jump start my next cycle (not planning on another cycle for another year or so) or just go for it and drop 5 weeks worth of the Dbol?

Never used Dbol before, so Im just curious what you guys think. Also, if I used the dbol at the end of the cycle, how should I take the clomid accordingly? 3 Weeks after last shot as normal? Thx Guys!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good question bro you are gonna get a lot of different views

i'm doing sus 750mg per week/deca 400mg per week now been on for 1 and 1/2 weeks but i'm also doing dbol 25mg per day to jump start.
    at end of cycle 2 weeks after last shot i'm going back on dbol not to put on an size but as a bridge through clomid and a couple of weeks beyond at 15 or 20 mg am only to maintain my gains as my receptors clear and my system starts again. this does not shut down own system and gives an anabolic effect for about 4 hours so at night oewn test produces.

if you are wanting to do it for gains i would wait---for maintaining do it

Hmmm..... sounds about right. I'm leaning towards doing it for sure. So you are taking the dBol while taking the Clomid?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yea but am only for me as a maintaining bridge and clomid day 1 at 300mg throughout day then 100mg days 2-7 then 50mgs days 8-14 at night

bump. Any other experience w/ dBol late in cycle?

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    I have used dbol at the end of a cycle but usually dont - If i use short esters befoer and after it is usually dbol before cycle to jump start and the prop at the end to give ti a little kick - depends how your cycle went - being short ester it wont mess up your clomid therapy if you feel you would like to see more gains in this cycle - but if you were happy with your results save it for start of next cycle

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Couldnt agree more with TAPOUT. Thats the best use for dbol probably in a cycle. Even better than using it as a kickstarter. However, there will be, as tapout pointed out, some disagreement. Some will argue that using dbol DURING clomid therapy even at small am doses still prevents HPTA from fully recovering. Well, no one knows for sure, but I suggest u use dbol AT LEAST as a brdige between the last shot and the start of clomid therapy.

Thread Information