SquatDr. is offline Junior Member

Just Injected into glute did I mess up???????????

I just had my wife inject into my right glute with test-cyp. and I did not feel a thing, and when she pulled the needle out she said it looked like it some oozed out? Could she have injected too low? I normally inject into my quads and it does not hurt but I can feel the cyp going in and it usually needs to be messaged. Can you shoot too low in the glute? Also do you need to switch up areas you inject in, my wife will do it for me, but she gets queasy, the only place I can hit is my quads, would it be bad to always just shoot my quads?

Thanks.

takedownII is offline Member
    you're fine, you'll live. i would start hitting you're delts too. check out **************.com too, they have some good info.

tkdwnII

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    sounds ok .. sometimes a little comes out .. you might wake up with a golfball on your ass tomorrow... let us know how it went

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Thinks its due to the muscle tissue being a bit flexed.. Your fine.. had the same thing happen to me the other week!!!

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    I just had my wife inject into my right glute with test-cyp. and I did not feel a thing, and when she pulled the needle out she said it looked like it some oozed out? Could she have injected too low? I normally inject into my quads and it does not hurt but I can feel the cyp going in and it usually needs to be messaged. Can you shoot too low in the glute? Also do you need to switch up areas you inject in, my wife will do it for me, but she gets queasy, the only place I can hit is my quads, would it be bad to always just shoot my quads?

Thanks.
    You can only shoot your quads? Man up my friend! You'll need to know how to do more than just quads. **************.com

Montgomery

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Yo I had the same thing happen to me the other day, yeah youre probably gonna have a nice size lump in your ass in a few days. Atleast I did, that SOB hurt, it felt like I had a softball in my cheek.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    If you have to ask that then you need to do more research on where to inject. The website the other guys listed is great dont know if you know what it is though

Thread Information