Thread: acne breakout

mfotino82 is offline Junior Member

acne breakout

i have been off for 5 months and my acne on my chest and back keeps geeting worse i'm trying accutane but someone said taking 1cc of test every other day might help. is this true?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mfotino82
    i have been off for 5 months and my acne on my chest and back keeps geeting worse i'm trying accutane but someone said taking 1cc of test every other day might help. is this true?
    How long was your PCT and what did you use for PCT?
    What did you run in the last cycle?

You could be still recovering and your hormone levels are not where they shuld be. Also, running 1cc of test EOD isn't the answer..... you would be running a cycle. Another thing would be to get to a dermatologist to see if they can give you meds for the acne.

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Did you even do PCT? I didnt have the stuff and coundnt get a hold of it for a while. That really f'ed up my body. Broke out really bad and had no sex drive. Not to mention the fifteen pounds i lost. I could see how a little bit of test might help. I started a cycle after that and it fixed it, didnt get the gains i was expecting from the cycle. But when i did the PCT after that cycle everything was fine. You NEED some anti-e's or test boosters. That what i would prescribe!

Thread Information