takedownII is offline Member

joint pain and test e

I'm taking my first cycle of 500 mg test e a week. I've never had pain in my joints while working out before, i had it during wrestling, but never weights. my left elbow is bothered the worse. it feels similar to like tendonitis or something. my knees feel it sometime too when i squat heavy. does this come with what i'm taking or could be just from extremely heavy weight? (or both?) Also, is there any supplements that can help this too?

thanks for your help
    tkdwnII

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by takedownII
    I'm taking my first cycle of 500 mg test e a week. I've never had pain in my joints while working out before, i had it during wrestling, but never weights. my left elbow is bothered the worse. it feels similar to like tendonitis or something. my knees feel it sometime too when i squat heavy. does this come with what i'm taking or could be just from extremely heavy weight? (or both?) Also, is there any supplements that can help this too?

thanks for your help
    tkdwnII
    as your strength rapidly increases its easy to hurt joints by going to heavy. if your normal bench with dumbells is 100lbs and all of the sudden your doinf the 130's then yeah its not hard to figure out why u your joints might hurt a bit. there are no quick fixes for joint pain or tendons but as far as supplemets go.... MSM, Glucosamine, and Chondroitin seem to help over time. some use Glucosa- Cream as well but it did nothing for me.
    good luck

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Test e really lubricated my joints. I lost almost all of my pain once i started. I hard really bad shoulder problems from wrestling. The test mixed with a little deca took all the pain away really quick. All that water retention wasnt that pretty, but i sure as hell felt good. You do have to remember that your tendon wont be growing as fast as your muscles, if you are getting to strong too fast you might hurt yourself. But at the dose you are running you should be fine!

Thread Information