Thread: EQ Question

ZIA1 is offline New Member

EQ Question

Any idea how long it takes to start feeling the effects of EQ @ 500mg/wk (no, not alone...with test prop). Just curious about the Eq

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Any idea how long it takes to start feeling the effects of EQ @ 500mg/wk (no, not alone...with test prop). Just curious about the Eq
    6-8 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    6-8 weeks
    Wow, it takes half way through the cycle before effects from Eq can be felt?

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my third week of eq 600mg a wk and my appetite kicked in pretty fast, I'd say the middle of my 2nd week. the vascularity hasn't quite kicked into gear yet but I'm noticing the redness more and more when I work out.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Wow, it takes half way through the cycle before effects from Eq can be felt?
    Yep, EQ is on a serious "time delay". That's why the ideal cycle including EQ should be well over 12 weeks.

Some UGL's make a fast acting EQ, but by all reports they are painful as hell. Patience is a virtue.

Also, for me, EQ has always seemed to be a compound that is used to really solidify the gains you've made during the last 6 - 8 weeks. It takes time to build up, but once it does, you'll be glad it was in there.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    I'm on my third week of eq 600mg a wk and my appetite kicked in pretty fast, I'd say the middle of my 2nd week. the vascularity hasn't quite kicked into gear yet but I'm noticing the redness more and more when I work out.
    Redness? That may be a sign of high blood pressure.

EQ has a very slow and steady build up in the system. To notice anything at week 2 or 3 would be odd. Even Test E or C usually doesn't show up that fast.

So, any gains one is making or differences one is noticing before week 6 is coming from the test prop and not the eq?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    So, any gains one is making or differences one is noticing before week 6 is coming from the test prop and not the eq?
    You will start to notice strengt gains from the EQ in 3-weeks time. The prop will kick in faster!

Thread Information