bubbley is offline New Member

Blood test results...pls help

Alrite, so i just got back from the docs today to go over my blood test. My doctor said that my kidneys are currently workin at about 90%!!? ..im 22 years old and about 195 lbs / 5' 10. Now i will list all the items that were HIGH and were the conerns, please comment on these results and if my doc is just scaring the shit out of me to stop the juice or if i really have something to worry about here. I honestly think i do have something to worry about, but wanted to see some feedback. Thnx

Cholesterol- 5.14 H *normal-(3.20-4.60)
    LDL, calculated- 3.19 H *normal-(1.70-3.00)
    RBC- 7.1 H *normal-(4.5-6.0)
    RDW- 18.7 H *normal-(11.0-16.0)
    CK- 810 H *normal-(0-195)
    Creatinine- 129 H *normal-(50-120)-----> MAIN conern..he says i should be
    at about 75 for my age.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    ur lipid profile could be better.... vholesterols.. RBC is high beacuse cycling increases erythropoiesis.. If u r a big gut who works out a lot ur creatinine can be high, I dont know how these basevalu lines are constructed.. Ck can also be high if u work out but why so high? I again am not sure how strongly they effffect.. These come from the top of my head so wait for other options. Honestly, I wouldnr be too concerned if excluding CK value, that I cant comment u on without looking it up..

just to make sure u dont get me wrong: these values are not good in long term though... are u currently on a cycle? whats ur cycle history? I would lay off the orals in ur next cycle at least and maybe take a lil longer time off.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    just to make sure u dont get me wrong: these values are not good in long term though... are u currently on a cycle? whats ur cycle history? I would lay off the orals in ur next cycle at least and maybe take a lil longer time off.
    Ive been off my cycle since the middle of september, i usually take sust dbol /anadrol deca ...I was gonna start another cycle in the middle of january which would give me a good four months off until i got these results..now im conteplating not takin any juice at all...what do u suggest i should take next cycle if i were to go on??

If u were ot go on drop the orals.. and get another blood work before that. I would also extend ur wait atleast by 2 months just to be safer. Wait for other peoples opinions also.
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 12-16-2005 at 01:33 AM.

bump

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    abomb and dbol raise liver enzymes huge and stress a lot of internals. Like hippo says, go inject only on next cycle and drop orals this time around.

Thread Information