KaevurMati is offline Associate Member

Smile Creatine with PCT..

I'm currently on my PCT and decided to add some creatine. Would Cell-Tech and CEE-Pro be good choice?

I've ran Cell-Tech a lot before, but is it good to run them together? Cell-Tech does not contain Creatine Ethyl Ester, so maybe using them at the same time would give better results?

// I know that MuscleTech isn't good choice for money, but in my country, it is only quality brand I can buy. So it'd be great if someone answers the questions instead of flaming MuscleTech.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by KaevurMati
    I'm currently on my PCT and decided to add some creatine. Would Cell-Tech and CEE-Pro be good choice?

I've ran Cell-Tech a lot before, but is it good to run them together? Cell-Tech does not contain Creatine Ethyl Ester, so maybe using them at the same time would give better results?

// I know that MuscleTech isn't good choice for money, but in my country, it is only quality brand I can buy. So it'd be great if someone answers the questions instead of flaming MuscleTech.
    if you have tried various creatines just use the one what you respond to best

KaevurMati is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    if you have tried various creatines just use the one what you respond to best
    I haven't tried a lot of various creatines, but as I asked, would it be good to run Cell-Tech and CEE-Pro together?

bigJJ is offline Member
    Regardless of manufacturer, creatine is good to be run during PCT. It helps you to retain the muscle gain obtained during cycle.

As for the manufacturers you've mentioned, I have no experience with them. I just wanted to throw my two cents in there

As for trying them together... If one does not contain the Ethyl Ester, use them both. See how it works for you.

As I've said before, we're all guinea pigs in this game. Give it a try. If it doesn't work, then you've learned something. If it does, then you've learned something.

I know you were hoping for a more comprehensive answer than what I've given you, and honestly I hope you get one.

Bump!

Thread Information