MrMe is offline Member

Change my sustanon dose

Im curently on week 7 of my 12 week cycle of karachi. Im doing monday and thursday at 250 each day. Should I up my dose and do eod (mon wed fri) or even just split the 500 in 3 days (mon wed fri)? BTW this is my first cycle. Thanks guys

timvds is offline Member
    I would stick to the dosage and do it every other day. No reason to go over 500 mg's.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    id keep the same dose per week, but with sust injecting ED or EOD will help keep blood levels more consistent.

MrMe is offline Member
    ok thats what im going to do eod monday wednesday and friday keeping the same 500/week dose. Is it ok to preload the rest of the amp into a seringe and store it for the next eod?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    youl get the best results if you run it at 1/2 a cc(125 mgs) eod. this is your first cycle, so there really is no need to go much higher than that. if you do, you might gain a little more, but youl need to do more gear on your next cycle to get the same results.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    ok thats what im going to do eod monday wednesday and friday. Is it ok to preload the rest of the amp into a seringe and store it for the eod?
    Yup. Keep it in a ziplock in a cool dry place.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    m/w/f isnt EOD
    do about 140mg EOD
    Ex. M/W/F/Su/Tu/Th/Sa......................................

msu16366 is offline Member
    If he only does 125 mg EOD that is only nets out to about 437, I would keep it at 500, and really with only doing 500mgs no need to shoot eod. THere is only I think 30 mg of propanate (fast acting test) per cc, and is not really enough to feel the prop. Your wasting your time doing more injections imo.
    By the way what are your gains, and the extra time it would take to make up more preloaded syringes to go eod, I would use that wasted time to eat or make a protein shake.

MrMe is offline Member
    i was just thinking of doing 500/3 = 166.67 3 times per week. I know its not really EOD, but its much better then twice a week. I think its working well so far, ive went from 182to 200 in 7 weeks, mind you i really worked on bringing up my eating habbits too. I just figured to stabalize my test levels!
    Last edited by MrMe; 12-20-2005 at 08:56 PM.

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...e/sust250.html

As you can see by this unless your doing it everyday you are wasting your time doing eod or e3d. Dont waste your time, just shoot the 500mgs twice a week.

by the way, i would love to see you accuratley take 166.67 3 times a week.

anyways changing it now in the seventh week is point less anyways, your blood levels are already fuked and would not be able to get back on track until at least week 10.

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    anyways changing it now in the seventh week is point less anyways, your blood levels are already fuked and would not be able to get back on track until at least week 10.

I agree with you in general. To say his blood levels are "fuked" is a bit of an overstatement. "Unstable" sounds so much nicer.

MrMe is offline Member
    So then i should just live with it them, I only have 4 and a half weeks left. Should i do that for my next 11 week cycle, reason its 11 weeks is im 2 amps short. I do have some winstrol for my next cycle too

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Just finish out the way you have started. I will be starting Sust. next week and I plan on going twice a week @ 250mg after a lot of debate.I will do 5 weeks of sust. and then switch to Test E.

Thread Information