coose is offline New Member

Decent Gains without AAS??

I was wondering if anyone has experienced good gains without AAS. Maybe some sort of creatine and proper use of aminos, flaxseed or whatever. I get tested, and am looking for other alternatives

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    train hard, eat right, sleep well. creatine and protein powder and a multivitamin are the only things u need.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Tribulus (natural enhancing test booster) is really good. Tribex to be exact. I include it into my supplement regime. I feel it works well. I've been using it for years.

That and your basics
    protein
    multi
    flax
    dex
    creatine
    glutamine

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Diet is the big key.

coose is offline New Member
    how many mg's of the tribulus would you reccommend taking a day? could you also use clomid? or even HCG to boost your natural levels??

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by coose
    how many mg's of the tribulus would you reccommend taking a day? could you also use clomid? or even HCG to boost your natural levels??
    Just follow what the label says. Most are different, but average dose is about 2000mg a day. 5on/2off. IMO Biotest Tribex is the most effective tribulus you can get or somapharm tribestan. You will pay around 30 a bottle, but well worth it. Stay away from the cheap shit.

I wouldn't recommend taking clomid nor HCG if not taking roids.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Do not take clomid or hcg for no appearent reason... No on trib, IMO, I would spend every dime I have on protein supps and food.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    they can be tested also.. I agree with meso.. Tribulus did nothing for me.

I gained 30lbs NATURALLY before I even thought about using anablics. BEST GAINS EVER were made naturally.

EAT EAT EAT

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

[R]

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Decent gains without AAS? Train hard and smart, eat like a bodybuilder, sleep like a baby, take your supps and all will come to you. Even on AAS you should still be doing the above.

Creatine is worthless.
    Good diet eat big then you will grow.
    You gotta train hard thats a must with enough rest.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Decent gains without AAS? Train hard and smart, eat like a bodybuilder, sleep like a baby, take your supps and all will come to you. Even on AAS you should still be doing the above.
    ditto..

I'd like to add... in addition to training hard..train smart.

Listen to your body.

Learn about it...and acknowledge the changes it makes.

Reciprocate in kind.

~Narkissos

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    its all about rest and proper diet. in my experience, most supplements, at least the legal ones are worthless. if you dont see results, then you could try totally over training for one day, as in 2-3 separate workouts, each as long as a normal workout, then taking a full week off.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Well, I have used tribilius and it's good, even Zinc, Magnesium is a good combo to get some natural test levels. I also take Alpha liponic Acid, also very good stuff for your recovery and slows age. And the basic stuff as Protein, creatine, glutamine and a multivitamin and some extra B vitamins. I take a gainer after the training also when not on diet.

I also drink alot of milk, like 2 liters each day, there is alot of good stuff in milk, they say you can survive for years just on potatoes and milk.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I don't take creatine... but i been growing naturally and i can't stop thats why i am still not jucing but i use OMEGA 3,6,9 fatts in some pill form, Joint formula (helps my joints when i lift heavy), Multi-vitamin, Gutamin, BCAA (amino Acids), lots of protien throught the day, and SUPERDROL for only 3 weeks at a time and i am off for 3 and start again.
    I change up excersises every 3 weeks... read about different priniciple (like shoccking principle) in ARNOLDS book and apply them best i can. I was 150 when i started now up to 170 and very close to breaking that 300 pound on the bench.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I was wondering if anyone has experienced good gains without AAS. Maybe some sort of creatine and proper use of aminos, flaxseed or whatever. I get tested, and am looking for other alternatives
    Sure bro. Protein powders (whey before and after workout), casein before bed, muscle milk during day works well. ZMA, multi vit/min, vit C, and EFAs. Also, if you are getting tested you must not take certain "supplements" like Superdrol or Halodrol since they are AASs and will show up on a test even tho they are legal.

Thread Information