Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    donmega is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I agree! It has me so pissed off. Think about this... I own this site and have thousands who view it every day and I CANT DO SHIT about it. If I cant... who the fuk can? It is so upsetting to get kicked in the mouth and not have the ability to kick back.

Bc

Its not even about not having the ability, its like being held down and kicked in the mouth and then if you open ur mouth u only get kicked in it harder.

Damn bulleys

donmega is offline Associate Member
    I too think alot of this is from BUSH.

Damn even if Kerry didnt make it im glad I voted for him.

We would still have pro-hormones if Kerry got in.

Bush is one pres that i can honestly say if he got assasinated I would throw the biggest party of my life to date and you all would be invited.

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    Unfortunately aas use for non-medical purposes is not socially acceptable in the mainstream like alcohol and tobacco. I believe that bodybuilders, pro wrestlers and other muscular individuals are considered "freaks" by the average citizen. For some reason people are afraid of big muscles. Maybe they think a muscular person is inherently aggressive? Call me an idealist, but I do believe that the laws can be changed, but it would have to be an overwhelming amount of supporters to put pressure on the law makers to change the laws. I still believe that WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT.

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    I would think it`s getting hard to get powder for homebrewing??

That depends on where you live, your source & the availability of the powder am looking for source in my country now.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

system admin is offline Owner
    I think that powders will become harder to get and if homebrewing starts up and UGL's become worse, the powder companies will be next.

bc

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I think that powders will become harder to get and if homebrewing starts up and UGL's become worse, the powder companies will be next.

bc

Well then I guess I better get ready to place a huge powder order... Might as well stock up now...

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    gosh damn price hikes... Wonder how the european market will react to this?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    There is enough AAS users in America, we need to start our own political lobby. That's all there is to it, we need to represent our views by educating people and speaking out effectively in a public fashion. With over 6,000,000 est AAS users in America, if everyone just gave alittle, like $10 a year we could a $60million lobby, that would say something. We need to get organized and push our agenda. I'm suprised Rick Collins hasn't started something already.

it all depends on the impact this makes on mexican gear

bc

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Well, next time y'all should consider voting for Libertarian politicians. They're for decriminalizing drugs, and in fact, they're in favor of doing away with most if not all of that intrusive government crap. Instead, they'd limit government to exactly what's written in the Constitution, and no more. Everyone would be responsible for their own selves.
    Check 'em out . . . somewhat different than what's running things now, and IMHO, would be much better.

-Tock
    Believe me, I did not vote for bush.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    As far as Mex gear drying up, I wouldn't count on it. They still have to contend with the fact that it is a legal enterprise in Mex. What the individuals were indicted for was for marketing and shipping the product to US sources where it is illegal. They are not in trouble for making it, just shipping and marketing to an illegal market. Also, one of the articles I picked up said that when the four individuals were arrested in SD they confiscated over 360,ooo tablets, this means they were in the process of making a shipment-very fvcking stupid. Hopefully the next Mex Vet labs that set up or the new owners of the current ones realize that their profit is in producing, not distibuting.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    This is what happens when people are content to let big brother go unchecked, common guys you HAD to see this coming. Bush IMHO seems to be completing the legacy of his father. It was Bush senior who made steroids class 3 drugs in the first place. The American government’s 'war on muscle' is only going to get worse. Creatine and protein powder are next.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    I'm going to give homebrew a try. The gov't...they can fuq off...they're slimy fags that are self serving and corrupt. Like cocain and heroin etc...it will always make it's way into the country and I think the same about gear...just might have stiffer penalties, higher prices and the works. I love my country-I hate the leaders.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Even a legal foreign company can not ship products into the United States
    if those products are being sent for illegal purposes and are considered
    illegal in the country they are shipping them to like the United States...

You are not breaking the law in your country because it's legal there, but
    you are breaking it in the country you are shipping it to and that's where Federal charges come into play...

It's a federal case at that point because it's crossed international borders...

Most of the companies have legal business as well, like shipping products
    to a US distributor that in turn ships out order to licensed veterinary
    doctors in the US, but it's no secret that alot of Mexican products end
    up on the black market...

Hard case to pursue, because I don't see Mexican authorities working with
    the US to extradite those named that reside in Mexico to face charges...
    I'm assuming since the DEA came out with this news they have proof of
    products being shipping to the US for illegal purposes by those named...

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    i dont know much about mexican products but IF these r major suppliers, how can they shut them down. if doctor's get roids prescribed for patient's, dont the manufactures sell thes roids to licensed pharmacists. so how can they tell what was sent legally or illegally to the usa. (oh yeah, i forgot serial #'s or lot #'s would show what was recorded as licensed or illegal). i dont know, maybe BUFF87 can u explain to me..

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    IMO, it will be a long time before China and Portugal dry up on the powder end. If they start intercepting packs and scrutinizing them carefully from these countries, they will reroute them to different countries, than remail to the US. Where there is a demand, there will be a supply. I cant forsee European gear and UGL fear prices rising that much, if any. Cocaine is scheduled yet most of us probaly know they could make a couple of phone calls and get a gram for tonight. The sky is not falling.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Just sounds like the Mex companies got greedy, and rather then having their redistributors do the job of shipping the shit, they started doing it themselves, and thats the only way I see them having a case. It would be really hard for them to ever prove the owners knew what their redistributors were doing with the gear. So they got greedy, and they got busted, lesson learned. I'm sure they have enough money for some top notch lawyers.

nanas4011 is offline New Member
    Im a gay bodybuilder. Lifted 22 years natty. Have seen administrations come and go. We ( gays ) warned ... no... SCREAMED ... from the highest rooftops about W. We warned you but... of course.. as usual... nobody listened. And please... calling the feds or LE "fags" .... trust me.... they dont have the balls to be gay. I find it more than ironic that now he's after the bb community... you people finally get a clue. Welcome to my world motherf%cker. Talk amongst yourselves... tomorrows leg day. nanners

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    how do we know if this bust affects our supplier?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    Its unlikely they will seek the death penalty of course, but technically thats what he is facing.
    canada, and most other countries wont extradite unless they have a GUARANTEE that the person wont face the death penalty.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i am totally 100% behind you bro, but what do you suggest we do?

Boycot tabacco and alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    Boycot tabacco and alcohol.
    That would be a cold day in hell.....

I guess we will have to see where this leads, but we can rest assure that this is not the end of the road.

Bc

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Found some more sickening shit on another web site...have a look..

Sending a message
    That may be a powerful deterrent for the high school students, body builders, athletes and others who turn to steroids , foes of the drugs say.

"We're going to get a message sent to the kids and athletes and everybody else that's fooling with this stuff that this stuff is illegal," said Don Hooton of Plano, whose son Taylor committed suicide in 2003 after months of steroid use .

Mr. Hooton, who went to San Diego for the DEA news conference announcing the indictments, said he hopes the operation "is going to make a very significant dent in the supply coming into the U.S."

A spokesman for House Government Reform Committee Chairman Tom Davis, the Virginia Republican who joined others in Congress to successfully convince Major League Baseball to strengthen its penalties for steroid use, also welcomed the action.

"If today's arrests help keep steroids out of locker rooms and American households, then it is indeed great news," said Davis spokesman Robert White.

The investigation, code-named Operation Gear Grinder, got its start after lab analyses of confiscated steroids showed that 82 percent were manufactured in Mexico.

Seeking to avoid legal jeopardy, the drug-makers package and market the drugs for veterinary sale, Agent Coleman said. But he noted that many of the steroids are not commonly used in veterinary medicine and that over the years manufacturers have refined steroids such as nandrolone , stanozolol and nandrolone decanoate to better suit human customers.

Sell, smuggle, ship
    The eight Mexican companies sold their product through business Web sites that shipped to U.S. customers and used U.S.-based e-mail addresses, the DEA said. The steroids were smuggled into the U.S. and then shipped to customers or to traffickers who then re-sold the drugs, the agency said.

The General Accountability Office, in a report last month, traced the ease with which anabolic steroids can be purchased on the Internet without a prescription. Investigators found hundreds of Web sites openly offering banned steroids.

Beyond the difficulty of policing Internet sales, the GAO said law enforcement is hampered in its efforts to halt steroid trafficking by weak federal criminal penalties, difficulty in searching the mail and the fact that the drugs are overwhelmingly produced overseas.

"Drug traffickers prey on the belief that steroids enhance ability," DEA administrator Karen Tandy said, "but steroids only rob that ability, as we have seen so often from the affected lives of too many youth and professional athletes."

The three companies co-owned by Mr. Saltiel-Cohen are Quality Vet, Denkall and Animal Power, the DEA said. The other indicted companies are Laboratorios Tornel, Laboratorios Brovel, Pet's Pharma, Syd Group and Loeffler.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Operation Gear Grinder? Rofl!!

bigtraps is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    how do we know if this bust affects our supplier?
    Bump.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    "Drug traffickers prey on the belief that steroids enhance ability," DEA administrator Karen Tandy said, "but steroids only rob that ability, as we have seen so often from the affected lives of too many youth and professional athletes."

The three companies co-owned by Mr. Saltiel-Cohen are Quality Vet, Denkall and Animal Power, the DEA said. The other indicted companies are Laboratorios Tornel, Laboratorios Brovel, Pet's Pharma, Syd Group and Loeffler.[/QUOTE]

Yea those poor athletes that make millions of dollars a year. Thank god Im not one of those. I just look good and feel good I quess im another steriod tragedy.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Yeah, you are..

Quote Originally Posted by simster1

The three companies co-owned by Mr. Saltiel-Cohen are Quality Vet, Denkall and Animal Power, the DEA said. The other indicted companies are Laboratorios Tornel, Laboratorios Brovel, Pet's Pharma, Syd Group and Loeffler.

Yea those poor athletes that make millions of dollars a year. Thank god Im not one of those. I just look good and feel good I quess im another steriod tragedy.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=simster1]"steroids only rob that ability, as we have seen so often from the affected lives of too many youth and professional athletes."

WTF are they talking about?!!!!!!!!! Where are these people whose lives are affected? These people are as educated on this matter as I am on nuclear physics...... and I cant even spell

What an upsetting thing this is..

Bc

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    i'm wondering on what the turnout out will be for bros who rely on these companies. Bros who rely on the vet stores down there? i'm hearing mixed reviews that some of the popular Vet stores are doing fine still? i don't know how this could be if reports from DEA are saying these companies manufacturing of such products has ceased?

-Biggie

In addittion, does this mean some of these Vet stores us/some bros rely on are now going to go out of business? This whole thing is just BS. I am really bothered by this as many of us who live this lifestyle responsibly are. Many of us here take this as a very serious blow to our everyday lives. i'm confused, i'm upset, and i really am anxious to see what the ramifications are in the following months as in terms of us bros procuring such items.

this is my addition to this rant.

-Biggie
    Last edited by BIGGIE_smalls; 12-19-2005 at 05:13 PM.

Redalert is offline New Member

Hmm

Has anyone even heard of a steroid overdose? Seriously.... yet I can think of millions who over dose on alcohol, or millions that die from smoking. Maybe they're afraid of the mythical "roid rage " Honestly, I've been around people that juice and have never seen anyone "roid rage". Don't they have drugs that cause real problems to go and bust? What about the METHAMPHETAMINE epidemic in the USA? Maybe they should spend time trying to bust those labs?

This alllll leads back to Balco...

What would be the "proper way" for the government to deal with steroids ? They shouldn't just legalize it, or else every idiot will get to it.

America does have an obligation to discourage kids, and if pro athletes are doing it, so will kids. It's not like they can just put out PSA and say that steroids can only cause gyno, wait until you're at least 21 to use it. It wouldn't be effective, and in a way it'd be supporting it.

This is a very though situation to deal with, and unfortunately the whole steroid scandal led to this. But soon enough the heat will cool down, kids will lose focus off of steroids, and America will back off.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    does anyone know of the actual date of the bust?

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    This alllll leads back to Balco...

What would be the "proper way" for the government to deal with steroids ? They shouldn't just legalize it, or else every idiot will get to it.

America does have an obligation to discourage kids, and if pro athletes are doing it, so will kids. It's not like they can just put out PSA and say that steroids can only cause gyno, wait until you're at least 21 to use it. It wouldn't be effective, and in a way it'd be supporting it.

This is a very though situation to deal with, and unfortunately the whole steroid scandal led to this. But soon enough the heat will cool down, kids will lose focus off of steroids, and America will back off.
    I don't agree at all. Steroids could be legal and handled just like cigarettes or alcohol. I agree nothing is totally effective to keep kids away, but that is more effective than this ridiculous method to classify steroids the same as illegal narcotics.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I agree 100%. Even if steroids kill one or two people every year, alcohol and tobacco kill much more than that but still they are legal. I don't know what to say really, but if steroids were very dangerous, they wouldn't have been legalized in Canada and Europe.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nanas4011
    Im a gay bodybuilder. Lifted 22 years natty. Have seen administrations come and go. We ( gays ) warned ... no... SCREAMED ... from the highest rooftops about W. We warned you but... of course.. as usual... nobody listened. And please... calling the feds or LE "fags" .... trust me.... they dont have the balls to be gay. I find it more than ironic that now he's after the bb community... you people finally get a clue. Welcome to my world motherf%cker. Talk amongst yourselves... tomorrows leg day. nanners
    What's your point besides being gay? Who cares about your sexual preference? Ok, you're gay. What are you contributing here besides telling us about your lifestyle? It seems like it's all about you?

RLMAO....

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    What's your point besides being gay? Who cares about your sexual preference? Ok, you're gay. What are you contributing here besides telling us about your lifestyle? It seems like it's all about you?

RLMAO....
    i was thinking the same exact thing

judge_dread is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    We wonder why the outside world doesnt like Americans anymore, we say they hate because of our goverement but actually it because we sit back and let our gov. run wild. We have absolutly no say on what our laws are, and kept in the dark about so many subjects. Imagin this, our tax $$$ runs the whole thing, but we are ona need to know basis.
    U are 100% right!

P.S it is so sad... Mr Hooton whose son died NOT from steroids but from antidepressants (that shit led him to commit suicide) is an other "crusader" against "evil" roids!
    Last edited by judge_dread; 12-22-2005 at 05:31 PM.

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    Originally Posted by smiler
    what??? death penalty for seeds...that can't be the whole story

its not hes just facing drug trafficking charges. And hes not facing the death penalty

Unoid is offline Member
    sounds good except you had to make it partisan politics "oil (our solders),"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information