daytrader is offline Member

Clen for someone whose natural

;...
    Last edited by daytrader; 03-28-2007 at 04:59 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    I think it`s a very good idea.lots of ways you can run clen .

goose4......

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    eca stack would work for you. Google epherdrine as you can still find a few countries that sell it strait up. 25mg of alkaloids is fine, along with 200mg caffine and a baby aspirin(I think 80mg)

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    The one thing that i really enjoyed about using clen was the fact that your muscle cells grow. You still add a little tiny bit of muscle while burning fat at an incredible rate. Mix that stuff with cytomel and you have one heavy cutting stack. The only thing that i dont like about it was that when i sweat it would stain my shirt yellow, in the armpits. Dont wear any fancy clothes while you are on it, it gets costly trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Rod 004
    The one thing that i really enjoyed about using clen was the fact that your muscle cells grow. You still add a little tiny bit of muscle while burning fat at an incredible rate. Mix that stuff with cytomel and you have one heavy cutting stack. The only thing that i dont like about it was that when i sweat it would stain my shirt yellow, in the armpits. Dont wear any fancy clothes while you are on it, it gets costly trust me.
    Word thanks man.... Id like to ideally get to around 10-12% BF for the summer in this pic of me you can see a little pouch starting to grow But i still need to get bigger b4 i do my first test cycle!! Im 6'3 about 228-230 anddd would like to get to about 245 nat b4 i ever do my first test cycle.... So what im trying to say is im looking to cut without losing too much of the mass ive been aquiring

I know some of you guys will say my muscles arent big enough to cut but im talking about in a few months ya know lookin good on the beach
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clen for someone whose natural-beater_edited.jpg  

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Run the clen . Make sure to supplement with taurine (3-5g ED) to help with muscle cramps and avoid a rebound effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Run the clen. Make sure to supplement with taurine (3-5g ED) to help with muscle cramps and avoid a rebound effect.
    Thanks bro.... Got 3 months atleast left of bulkin..... Here comes the stupid question.... Well i hear some people say that clen has some anabolic effects others says it doesnt.... If i run clen mainly by itself should i worry about any PCT?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    Thanks bro.... Got 3 months atleast left of bulkin..... Here comes the stupid question.... Well i hear some people say that clen has some anabolic effects others says it doesnt.... If i run clen mainly by itself should i worry about any PCT?
    dont count on any anabolism noticed. and no, pct isnt necessarily needed

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    dont count on any anabolism noticed. and no, pct isnt necessarily needed
    I agree with Vette. It can be used during PCT, to help block cortisol.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I agree with Vette. It can be used during PCT, to help block cortisol.
    I was going to use it byitself..... Dont plan on using test cycle for another year or two

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    I was going to use it byitself..... Dont plan on using test cycle for another year or two
    I know but some day...

Thread Information