Random is offline RETIRED VET

Anyone been on Anavar for over 3 months?

guys, anyone been on anavar for 3 months or longer? if so, what were your results, side effects noticed, and experiences...please share, im going on anavar soon for about 3 months for the first time, and just wondering how long some of you have used it and what to expect.....

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Actually my father did. He didn't notice and sides excpect his arms grew about an inch or two. He didn't even use PCT and had no real problems coming off. Not a real hard crash. What else are you running with it, or is that it? I used it in one of my cycles before, didn't really care for it that much. I was on it for about six weeks and only really noticed a little strength. I definately wouldnt take it alone.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    guys, anyone been on anavar for 3 months or longer? if so, what were your results, side effects noticed, and experiences...please share, im going on anavar soon for about 3 months for the first time, and just wondering how long some of you have used it and what to expect.....
    You might want some proviron in there, depends on the dose/training/exercise

I haven't used it personally,
    But I would say your cholesterol would be out of whack after that long along with some libido probs.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    i was planning on taking it alone because i recently changed my personal goals and will not use anything that promotes any hairloss. so i wont use any test; i was just wondering how people have used it and for how long with what results, i know the only thing to keep in check is the cholesterol mostly....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    i was planning on taking it alone because i recently changed my personal goals and will not use anything that promotes any hairloss. so i wont use any test; i was just wondering how people have used it and for how long with what results, i know the only thing to keep in check is the cholesterol mostly....

I've heard of users experiencing hairloss with anavar .

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    My father is getting old and still has a full head of hair. Honestly, its a lot of hair.

Thread Information