butcha is offline Junior Member

clen and winstrol combo?

in march im thinking bout doing clenbuterol to lose some weight. but i was thinking of getting some winstrol at the same time and doing it together. it will be in march so i will have a good solid 8 months of working out and cardio. is this a good stack. what do you guys reccomend?

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    I did it right before this summer. The only difference is was that right before that i did a dbol cycle. So this cut me up really quick and allowed me to keep growing. I think i only gained a few extra pounds from the winny and clen , but definatley worth it. I only did it for four weeks and i lost about 5% body fat. Perfect for the summer!

thats eaxctly why i wana do it in march its 2 months before summer so by june i should be where i wana be...im pretty fat right now so i could definately use the extra help to get it off and gain some muscle

also, would u recommend the clen pump or the pills, i heard the pump is really strong and makes u feel like ur overdosing on coke?

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Never tried the pump. Loved the pills. Just makes you a little shakey and stuff. Not to bad. The sweat when your on clen will ruin your shirts. Pits stains that are yellow. Its wierd!

well right now i weigh 295, im not all fat i do have muscle, its just hard to see, (im an ex D linemen)...ive barely been working out for a month or 2 last time was high school, im 21. but i figure by march after a solid 8 months i should have a good enough base and sense of what im doing to hit these. do u think it is a wise choice? also im used to the yellow pit stains, id get those in PE clothes, and football shirts...or if i wear the same white t-shirt in the summer alot, i will see them, not very bad but a lil bit

Rocky IV is offline Member
    does the clen actually work as and anti catabolic while your on wintrol,so your muscle tissue does not break down??

Thread Information