Thread: 1 gram of test

kaorialfred is offline Member

1 gram of test

So I started doing 5 cc injections of testcyp. This will be my second week. How long will it take for me to fell it. I have TRT/HRT and from time to time I try something diffrent. So with out going into goals and such. IF I am doing 1cc of test a week and then upped my test to a month of 1gram injections shouldn't or wouldn't I be able to feel something?

Just curious. I am at 260 doing a lean bulker using MikeXXL diet. I am lifting with a partner to do heavier weight. This partner training just started.

The main thing is I am trying to get my bench up, and shoulders and arms. I am doing more power moves also and benching weekly. I have posted before I am not that big on benching. I prefer handstand push ups and dumbell bench press along with cable cross over. I am trying to spark some growth somewhere on my body. I at least want to feel the effects of the test.

I am asking for opinions on how long will it take to feel it?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Real strengt gains with long acting esters usally come in 3-week, and 1 gram is a very effectice dose

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Define the difference between TRT and HRT please.These terms are thrown around very loosely.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Define the difference between TRT and HRT please.These terms are thrown around very loosely.

~Pinnacle~
    Sorry Pin, I am not that good at explanining all the stuff in detail, like you can do. Which is why I ask you questions and you give me good responses on this board.
    My throid is not producing like it should.
    I lost a testicle and had some other tublar surgery and have had to use test replacement. I will never produce any or at least enought that would consider me male by bloodwork.
    I got on GH from going to an endocrinologist. Who ran test and I wasn't reproducing any IGF-1. So basically I have to replace those that aren't being produced. So that is why I call it TRT/HRT.
    Hope that's okay, I dont' really know but that's what Ihave decided to call it.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    TRT=Thyroid replacement therapy

HRT=Hormone replacement therapy.

So you are running both then,I can only assume?

And to answer your question.By week 5 your should feel the Cyp.Keep in mind it won't feel like a cycle where you've been off for a period of time.But you will grow if your diet and training are spot on.

~Pinnacle~

Yup running both. I kinda figured it wouldn't have that big of an impact. well we shall see.

Thread Information