keolo is offline New Member

I need a little help on my second cycle.

Hello
    This will be my second cycle, or kinda my real first one since the first I did was just trash and I had no knowledge.

Stats
    Age 25
    95Kilos
    187cm Height
    bf 15%
    Bench press max 135
    Biceps 42 centimeters? I am not sure if this has anything to do with stats but id just put it here just incase.
    And my gaols are to reach somewhere between 103-7 kilos at the end of my cycle and PCT.

My first cycle was turinabol oral( I know oral cycles is never a good choice but I was young and stupid) I gained 7 kilos but lost 3 after a few weeks., was running 60mg a day for 5 weeks without PCT. Young and stupid

So years later I decided I wanted to try something real.
    I bought 10ml/mg250 Testo E and 10ml/100mg Tren Acetat
    And I was considering running 300 Testo a week and 125 tren acetat a week got 8 weeks.
    I also have PCT along with me.

Now I have a few questions, the better I know the more.
    From what I have red I will be injecting the Testo Monday/thursday=150 each injection and I will be injecting Tren monday/thursday with 62mg each injection.

Now this is what I have red that you should inject every testo twice a week and tren ace every 3rd day.

But I dont know, I got the feeling injecting tren with only 62mg at a time every monday/thursday is just wrong. Why? I dont know thats why I am here

Also I think I did not buy enough, my cycle is not very good is it? To low doses? It's still some a month before I will do my cycle so I would like to get all the information I could get, thoughts and options.

Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by keolo; 08-27-2011 at 12:41 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Let's keep this cycle to the test only. You'll get good gains w/limited sides. Tren is very harsh and is recommended for experienced users only. Your injection schedule for the test is just right. and you're way off on the tren. And yes, you need more test.

Any PCT?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Add some HCG too. like 2x250 uis/week during your cycle.

keolo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Let's keep this cycle to the test only. You'll get good gains w/limited sides. Tren is very harsh and is recommended for experienced users only. Your injection schedule for the test is just right. and you're way off on the tren. And yes, you need more test.

Any PCT?
    Yes I have nolva and clomid ready. May I ask whats ''way off with the tren''? Any advice i get i appreciate . And I guess your right tren is for experienced users only. I guess I should run 500mg of test then

But just for the information purpose, if I SOME DAY were to do tren in the future, what would you suggest?

Thanks for the feedpack.

Thread Information