1500 mg enanthate...deca necessary??

I am wanting to do a gh igf cycle and would obviously throw AAS in there somewhere.

So, I was thinking of test at 1500 mg.

My question is: would anything else benefit?

Deca , or something else easy on the liver?

Also, how is tren on your liver?
    Last edited by catabolic kid; 12-16-2005 at 03:36 PM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    1500mg of test is excessive. I saturate at about 800mg. If your knees are bad then run the deca at about 300mg/week. tren is said to be hard on you. I run it at 6 weeks at a time, 500mg per week. I recommend it with any cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I am wanting to do a gh igf cycle and would obviously throw AAS in there somewhere.

So, I was thinking of test at 1500 mg.

My question is: would anything else benefit?

Deca, or something else easy on the liver?

Also, how is tren on your liver?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i would run some deca at no less than 500mg/wk with all that test. are you used to higher dosed cycles?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    why? with all that test the only reason to run it is for threraputic value. and 300mg/week is enough reguardless of how much test you're running

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i would run some deca at no less than 500mg/wk with all that test. are you used to higher dosed cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    why? with all that test the only reason to run it is for threraputic value. and 300mg/week is enough reguardless of how much test you're running
    he asked if anything else would be beneficial to the cycle. deca 's min req't to actually yield gains is around 300mg, so with the high amounts of test, 500mg is def safe as well as enough to add a little androgenic kick to his cycle. Hell with that dosage of test, 1000mg of deca would be nice, however, i feel thats abit overboard. tren would be a far harsher alternative to the deca imo. and 200mg is the req'd theraputic dose if im correct

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    what the ****? you don't need that much test---PERIOD. at 20 definately no more than a gram. i'm fixin to turn 20 and i grow like a ****in weed takin next to nothing. i used to do all that high dosed shit, but it's not neccessary(at our age). i'm fixin to do 500mg sauce, 200 deca , 30mg d-bol, proviron , some insulin and 4-5i.u. growth. all doses are low but combined give great synergistic effect. you'll do great off 500-750 sauce and either deca at 200-300mg or some tren enanthate (bd makes it) at about 200mg weekly. you're heavy-that's good, but your bf is high-tren will help harden you up, but you will grow like a weed

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    bro u shud def not be doing that much gear at ur age, thats just crazy.

He's 20? oh well shit. stick to lower dosed cycles. you grow more than adequately with them. i figured he was 35 and been cycling for quite some time. i myself don't care for higher dosages. my genetics allow for max. gains with min gear. however, some swear by them and love em. well my assumptions got the best of me anyway. i personally must caution him against the slin and gh. i don't think any 20 year old needs this

Thread Information