ironmike250 is offline Associate Member

I think I'm being set up

I used to have a trainer at my gym. Once, I bought some gear from him with no problems. He went to work for another gym about 6 months ago and I haven't seen him for a while.
    Recently, he did a short amount of time for posession of a controlled substance, not roids. When he got out he called ME looking for gear. I told him I would like to get some more sustanon , and maybe we could do some business. You know, kind of a trade.
    To make a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG story short, he keeps calling me trying to get me to front him some stuff and saying that he can come to me. He is just being really pushy.
    Then, he calls me and says that his source cannot fill my order, but he still wants to come get stuff from me.
    I wonder if he made a deal with the cops and is rolling me under the bus?

What do you guys think? Also, should I hide my gear just in case?
    I'm not a dealer, nor do I wanna be. I just get enough for myself and I have NEVER sold to anyone. I know there is a whole world of shit that could fall on my shoulders if I'm busted. Just need some advice.

Thanks Bros.

msu16366 is offline Member
    I think you will be fine, just dont deal with him. No need to clean house so to speak, as you have not done anything wrong. You just need to tell him you can not get anything or give him a high priced website and tell him you heard of people going this route.

That's a good idea, I just wonder if I should hide what I got?...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmike250
    Hide it just in case bro, a good place in ur house will do, I doubt ull need to worry 2 much

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    to be on the safe side i dont think it would hurt to reallocate your gear someplace else do you??peace of mind mate!

I'm just one of those "the sky is falling" people.
    But, does it sound to you like he's setting me up?

Tell him you don't feel comfortable talking about it on the phone. Go meet him at the gym and talk about it a little bit there. I'd be a little cautious, rats come in all shapes and sizes. You've got nothing to lose by being paranoid and taking extra precautions.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    If you're that worried about it, don't do biz with him.

Simple enough.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    yea that does sound somewhat sketchy, i doubt they are trying to set you up as you are only a personal user. Maybe they think you could lead them to somone higher up.or else they could be looking to bust personal users but i would think they could be doing something better with thier time. anyways goodluck bro

Hard Head is offline Member
    Not worth the trouble, tell him you decided to go all natty. Be safe. Stash your stash.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Anytime someone gets arrested or goes to jail and comes back and trys to score shit and is pushy that is a very big sign not to deal with him. Trust me I have seen it before especially if he is pushy. Do not i repeat do not deal with him. as long as you don't deal with him you wont have a problem just tell him you dont no anybody and also tell him you don't deal with that shit anymore

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    go with your gut feeling......and clean house for awhile..... to be on the safe side

Thanks bros. As always awesome advice!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker
    If you're that worried about it, don't do biz with him.

Simple enough.

Agreed. You don't owe him anything.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    just like yourself, i get paranoid easily. it sounds a little awkward to me. def don't get anything from him and don't get anything for him. and yes i would relocate my fear to another place. def wouldn't leave it at my place. be smart and you'll be safe

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    don't deal with him and hide your gear. if you don't mess with him you'll be fine. why take the risk to do somone a favor?

True words of wisdom bros.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    don't deal with him and hide your gear. if you don't mess with him you'll be fine. why take the risk to do somone a favor?
    **** a favor when your concerned about your own,safety,well-being,legal standing,and freedom

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I used to have a trainer at my gym. Once, I bought some gear from him with no problems. He went to work for another gym about 6 months ago and I haven't seen him for a while.
    Recently, he did a short amount of time for posession of a controlled substance, not roids. When he got out he called ME looking for gear. I told him I would like to get some more sustanon , and maybe we could do some business. You know, kind of a trade.
    To make a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG story short, he keeps calling me trying to get me to front him some stuff and saying that he can come to me. He is just being really pushy.
    Then, he calls me and says that his source cannot fill my order, but he still wants to come get stuff from me.
    I wonder if he made a deal with the cops and is rolling me under the bus?

What do you guys think? Also, should I hide my gear just in case?
    I'm not a dealer, nor do I wanna be. I just get enough for myself and I have NEVER sold to anyone. I know there is a whole world of shit that could fall on my shoulders if I'm busted. Just need some advice.

Thanks Bros.
    simple.. tell him that LE paid a visit to your house.. they found nothing, but you are laying low...

he should go away..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    simple.. tell him that LE paid a visit to your house.. they found nothing, but you are laying low...

he should go away..
    definitely a good excuse if you actually cared what he thought. if i felt my well being was compromised then i feel i would owe no one an explanation

vestax is offline Member
    not worth the risk. **** that dude man you got your shit u don't owe him any favours. people always act funny when they get pressed by the cops.

look out for #1

Definately! Thanks for all the words of wisdom.
    There is more to this guy too, he has a CLOSE relative who is a very good pro BB (MR. O competitor) who has been in some legal bullshit before because of gear. Sorry, but I cannot mention any names but if you research it, you'll know who the pro is.

Thread Information