pigcity is offline New Member

Cool Test Cyp and Primobolin

im bout to start this cycle of test cyp one CC every 5 days for 4 weeks and then one CC of primobolin every 5 days for the next 3 weeks, this is my first cycle and was just wondering what anyone thought of it.

Thanks

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    good combonation of drugs there, but what are your goals? your current stats? age? experience? welcome to AR brotha

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pigcity
    im bout to start this cycle of test cyp one CC every 5 days for 4 weeks and then one CC of primobolin every 5 days for the next 3 weeks, this is my first cycle and was just wondering what anyone thought of it.

Thanks
    the primo is a total waste of $ at that dose bro. what kind of primo is it? most primo is 100mg/ml. some UG labs have 200mg/ml. for the benefits of primo you have to go at least 500mg/week.

not flaming you but you obviously didn't do much research. you may wanna trade the primo for deca . you'll get more for your $, it won't be as expensive and you don't have to do as much as primo.

what's your PCT look like?

pigcity is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by need2Bbig
    good combonation of drugs there, but what are your goals? your current stats? age? experience? welcome to AR brotha

Im just looking to gain a little more size and then cut up and get my abs back. Im 22 and have been working out for about 5 years on and off. I weigh about 183, 5'9''. Its my first cycle and I just didnt know much about it and also i dont know if its a good idea cuz i have no nolvadex , or any PCT shit.

Im just looking to gain a little more size and then cut up and get my abs back. Im 22 and have been working out for about 5 years on and off. I weigh about 183, 5'9''. Its my first cycle and I just didnt know much about it and also i dont know if its a good idea cuz i have no nolvadex, or any PCT shit.
    Hey bro. don't worry about it too much, we were all in your shoes at one point.

maybe you should look into a more basic beginner cycle. like test only...something like 375 to 500mg/week. feel it out and see how it goes.

if you're looking for ancillaries...check the top of this page and click on the AR-R banner. you can pick up your PCT from there.

for a test only cycle...i recommend you use aither arimidex , aromasin to help with any bloat. then you can go with nolva or clomid for PCT, some guys use both. i'd stay away from letro though being that you can say good-bye to your sex drive while using letro. also, letro and nolva should not be used together

those are just a few things to think about. best of luck with your cycles bro!

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member
    Damn, you guys are going pretty easy on him, or is it that everyone is tired of flamming newbs for posting the same thing.

In any event, I used the same compounds for my last cycle and the concensus was a minimum of 400mgs/wk w/ primo. I only used 200 mgs per week along w/ test and saw great results and kept most of my gains.

I'm using Deca now and I'm not seeing mindblowing results like I thought I would when I was on primo. Stick w/ test and primo but do more research before you start.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks
    4 weeks of test cyp is pointless. It takes 4-5 weeks for it to really kick in. Test cyp needs to be run 10-12 weeks. You better take at least 500mg/wk of primo if you want any kind of results from it. 100mg/wk is a waste. Do some research on how to cycle properly and what PCT is. Here is a good first cycle

1-12 400-500mg/wk test cyp or e
    1-14 10 mg nolva every day
    14-17 PCT w/ nolva/clomid

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    4 weeks of test cyp is pointless. It takes 4-5 weeks for it to really kick in. Test cyp needs to be run 10-12 weeks. You better take at least 500mg/wk of primo if you want any kind of results from it. 100mg/wk is a waste. Do some research on how to cycle properly and what PCT is. Here is a good first cycle

1-12 400-500mg/wk test cyp or e
    1-14 10 mg nolva every day
    14-17 PCT w/ nolva/clomid
    i agree 100%

Thread Information