Thread: d-bol questions

baseketball10 is offline New Member

d-bol questions

i am thinking of using b-bol for my first cyle and i was just wondering how much yall think i would gain on a 4 week cycle of d-bol taking 30mg/day? How much of that would i be able to keep? Also, do you need PCT after a 4 week d-bol cycle?

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseketball10
    i am thinking of using b-bol for my first cyle and i was just wondering how much yall think i would gain on a 4 week cycle of d-bol taking 30mg/day? How much of that would i be able to keep? Also, do you need PCT after a 4 week d-bol cycle?
    D-Bol only????? better put on your flame suit bro....

do your self a favor and get some test - shoot 250mg mon, thurs and if u insist on using d-bol then your dosage is to low anyway.. 50-60mg ED works well to kickstart a first cycle.

oh and YES u need PCT

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i was concidering adding d-bol to my first cycle, but it was gonna be in week 1-4, and rune test e week 1-12 at 500 a week. Ive seen some people like dbol only cycles, but this board, along with many others prefer test based cycles. from my research(ive never uses AAS) id go with a test based first cycle, if u wanna add dbol just use it in weeks 1-4

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    for sure run something else with the dbol , it will help you gain more, and keep more when youre finished. btw, 30 mgs a day should be good, especially since its your first cycle. i gained 30 pounds off 25 mgs a day with 200 mgs a week of deca , and 250 mgs a week of test enanthate , and that was my 5th cycle. also, do a cycle longer than 4 weeks, i doubt youd be able to keep much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    for sure run something else with the dbol, it will help you gain more, and keep more when youre finished. btw, 30 mgs a day should be good, especially since its your first cycle. i gained 30 pounds off 25 mgs a day with 200 mgs a week of deca, and 250 mgs a week of test enanthate, and that was my 5th cycle. also, do a cycle longer than 4 weeks, i doubt youd be able to keep much at all.

you gained 30lbs on that cycle??? i have to say those results a def. not typical and most would prob agree that cycle was underdosed, but if it worked then hats off to u dude. wish my body reaced to doses that low.

Im C murda is offline Junior Member

your cycle

As previously said, dont run a d bol only cycle its virtually pointless. Run test e with the dbol at 500mg a week. 30 mg is plenty enough for a beginner per week so dont listen to that other guy. You can expect to gain about 2-4 pounds per week during the first 4 weeks of your cycle. Most of the weight gained will be water and u can only expect to keep about 30 percent of what u gain.
    thanks and have a good dday

Quote Originally Posted by Im C murda
    As previously said, dont run a d bol only cycle its virtually pointless. Run test e with the dbol at 500mg a week. 30 mg is plenty enough for a beginner per week so dont listen to that other guy. You can expect to gain about 2-4 pounds per week during the first 4 weeks of your cycle. Most of the weight gained will be water and u can only expect to keep about 30 percent of what u gain.
    thanks and have a good dday
    why should he not listen? everyone reacts different to AAS. 30mg ed of Dbol did nothing for me and it wasnt till i bumped to 50mg that i saw the results i was lookin for. there is no set standard that works, gear is not one size fits all bro... somewhere 30-60mg ed is very common

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Im on my first cycle at the moment, been on for 12 days. My cycle is novice cycle-1 from the main steroid page. I looked into my cycle and decided this cycle would be ideal for me so id go with 30mgs of dianabol and 500mgs of test.........the same as novice cycle 1. And to answer your question of how much you can gain off dianabol.............ive gained a pound a day since I started so if your diet is good and everything else is good you should gain 5-7lbs a week IMO which would be 20-28lbs in 4 weeks most of which will be water retention but it all helps to gain MUSCLE.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    yea, i know the deca and test were underdosed, but that dbol really worked for me. i need to get my hands on more of it, cause out of all the types of juice ive ran, dbol worked the best for me.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    why should he not listen? everyone reacts different to AAS. 30mg ed of Dbol did nothing for me and it wasnt till i bumped to 50mg that i saw the results i was lookin for. there is no set standard that works, gear is not one size fits all bro... somewhere 30-60mg ed is very common
    agreed, but don't throw out the high end for the new kid.

he should start more in the 30-40 range first.

on a personal note, most i've ever needed is close to 50 (ref b)

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    I took dbol 40mg/day and hated it. I only did it one time and i think i did it too close to the cycle before. I should have taken a longer break and done some real PCT.

Thread Information