Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106

    Tren makes you itch?!?!

    I just started a tren cycle and every time i start to sweat i itch! It hurts! Has any one had this? I need to know what would make my skin like this! I just freaked out and ran aroud the house yelling. Its intense! Any one had this skin itching problem even if not on tren?!?!? It is a painful itch, not even dry skin. I cant figure it out. Please help me SOON!!!!

  2. #2
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    I got it to stop. Man that sucked! I would still love some info or experience if any one has any.

  3. #3
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    The yelling might be what you would call "roid rage ".

  4. #4
    Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    120
    yea i was itching a bit on tren i just started a new cycle today prop/tren my legs itched a lot although it might have been that i was tanning more to prevent backacne

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Rod 004
    I just started a tren cycle and every time i start to sweat i itch! It hurts! Has any one had this? I need to know what would make my skin like this! I just freaked out and ran aroud the house yelling. Its intense! Any one had this skin itching problem even if not on tren?!?!? It is a painful itch, not even dry skin. I cant figure it out. Please help me SOON!!!!
    From your profile,you state you've basically ran everything(meaning anabolics).You even said your are running IGF now,but you are asking questions about IGF and even where to get insulin pins?


    From profile :
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    Taken plenty of college level courses on everything, including nutrition. I am a nutritionist and personal trainer (Dating a SaberKitten, haha) Cycle Experience:
    I have done all kinds of different cycles. I am working getting to know every type of juice. Just started messing with the gh, slin, and LR3. That is fun stuff.

    So my question to is,if you have vast experience with anabolics,wouldn't you be able to eliminate Tren as the source of your problem?


    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    From your profile,you state you've basically ran everything(meaning anabolics).You even said your are running IGF now,but you are asking questions about IGF and even where to get insulin pins?


    From profile :
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    Taken plenty of college level courses on everything, including nutrition. I am a nutritionist and personal trainer (Dating a SaberKitten, haha) Cycle Experience:
    I have done all kinds of different cycles. I am working getting to know every type of juice. Just started messing with the gh, slin, and LR3. That is fun stuff.

    So my question to is,if you have vast experience with anabolics,wouldn't you be able to eliminate Tren as the source of your problem?


    ~Pinnacle~

  7. #7
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Unread Today, 10:04 PM
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 D.Rod 004 is online now
    Junior Member

    Join Date: Feb 2005
    Location: San Jose ,Ca
    Posts: 50
    D.Rod 004 is a member in good standing
    I have heard that IGF is the best. Thats what i am about to use in a month!
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Unread Today, 10:04 PM
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 D.Rod 004 is online now
    Junior Member

    Join Date: Feb 2005
    Location: San Jose ,Ca
    Posts: 50
    D.Rod 004 is a member in good standing
    I have heard that IGF is the best. Thats what i am about to use in a month!
    Reply With Quote
    So which is it?using it,or contemplating using it?

    You've used HGH but say you are going to use IGF to retain gains?


    You wouldn't be beefing up your profile now would you?...nawww,that would be immature,right?

  9. #9
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Pinn were did he go



  10. #10
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    I didn't know if it was just my homemade stuff or what. Thanks for the help guys!

  11. #11
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    And i dont really remember claiming that i have used hgh. You should check your facts before you run your mouth. If i made a mistake, go ahead and bring it to my attention. But dont just try and talk trash! Quote me on some more of the stuff you are claiming that i have said. I havent found too much in regards to what you are saying.

  12. #12
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    So which is it?using it,or contemplating using it?

    You've used HGH but say you are going to use IGF to retain gains?


    You wouldn't be beefing up your profile now would you?...nawww,that would be immature,right?
    If you have used something before, that means you cant use it in a month? I havent touched gh or slin yet. All the slin pins i got were from an old friend who moved. Just wondering, what would seem to be your guys problem?

  13. #13
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    I still respect what both of you have to say. I just think you are trying to catch me or something. No hard feeling or anything... but man, back off! If you can help me at all thanks, but i dont need any of this sht.

  14. #14
    PowerHouse555's Avatar
    PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    215
    Did you make white fina? Becuase if you made the fina with the filller in it (which u can, but would not recommend it) this can happen to u and u can simply sovle this by taking benadryl(you can buy this at walmart) if you did make white fina it might be that your blood pressure is through the roof...so i would suggest taking some things to help that the next time.

    post if u made white fina or not?

  15. #15
    Juiced-1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    27
    I had the same problem. I was using Tren from Fina Pellets, I made it using the wet process. I took antihistimine and it stopped the itching. I do not get this from tren made from powder. I think it has something to do with the pellet fillers.

  16. #16
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    I did make it from the fina pellets. But it is really clean and i filtered it twice! Thanks for the help! I will some stuff.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Rod 004
    I did make it from the fina pellets. But it is really clean and i filtered it twice! Thanks for the help! I will some stuff.

    very likely it was an allergic reaction to the high BA/BB content. such reactions are common with exposure to higher concentrations of BB/BA.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •