Im C murda is offline Junior Member

Ephedrine on a bulking cycle??

A guy at the gym reccomend ephedrine even though im doing a bulking cycle right now with test and d bol. i know ephedrine gives a massive energy boost, but will it also help keep some of the fat off me? My diet is going to be very low fat anyways, but still very high in calories, about 4500 a day. Tell me what u guys think. Without all you, id be lost

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    A guy I know in the gym was doing this. I think its a good idea to be honest. When your juicing and eating a massive amount of calories its inevitable that your going to gain some bodyfat. Just take a small amount of ephedrine a day (25mg). That should help keep some of the fat down. I wouldnt use more than 25mg a day though as when you want to cut up you want to save the higher dosages for then. If you use high dosage now you wont get as good a benefit when you cut up.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    personaly i would not take ephedrine in a bulking cycle, one of the things it does is its an appetite suppressant so taking it while bulking would be a no way for me, when am bulking i need the calories to gain mass and bulk and i dont want to suppress my hunger...

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    personaly i would not take ephedrine in a bulking cycle, one of the things it does is its an appetite suppressant so taking it while bulking would be a no way for me, when am bulking i need the calories to gain mass and bulk and i dont want to suppress my hunger...
    This is actually a good point. Do some cardio instead. 1-2 times a week for 20-30 mins. This amount will not hinder muscle gains.

Thread Information