bball25 is offline New Member

Lifting while on ROIDS???

I am about to do a cycle...
    D-bol 30mg/day 1-5 weeks
    EQ 600mg/wk 1-10 weeks
    SUS 500 mg/wk 1-10 weeks
    T-400 400mg/wk 1-10 weeks

I was wondering if my goals are to increase weight and strength as much as possible, would it better to lift each body part once a week or would it be better to lift each body part twice a week.
    I was thinking splitting chest/tri, back/bi, legs/shoulders,day off ( heavy weight, low reps) and then start again with chest/ tri, but the second time of the week go lighter weights and more reps as opposed heavier weights, low reps. Would this be good or should i go each bodypart only once a week. ...Any help would be appreciated.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    bro what are your stats? Is that your first cycle?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    If it is your first, that's a pretty intense first cycle!

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, u wanna do more high reps AND high weight.... learn how to push yourself especially if it is your first cycle. you wont get much from low reps and high weight. And that is a VERY intense cycle if it is your first....

This is my second cycle. The last cycle i ran sus and primo and went from 155 to 180. This is going to be the last cycle i do. I am doing it for baseball and i want to get as big as possible and i have to be clean by february...that's why i'm not doing deca . I know that it is a lot, but i want to get big and i can't do it later if this one doesn't work right because i need to be clean in case they randomly test me. How much weight do you think i can put on if i diet correctly? Also if you guys could help me with the lifting question...once or twice a week for each body part and why?

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    man thats alot of test your first 5 weeks (about 1100mg). How about for size make sure to add more rest days and dont work an antagionest and agionest muscle together, so I mean seperate your chest and tri's and your back and bi's, how well can you hit the tri's if you already blasted them for pressing with your chest?relax eat alot and lift with high intensity

-anabolicmyo

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    that cycle is overkill if its only your second IMO.

you'll grow like hell, but i dont think you need quite so much.

so can i go chest/bi, leg/shoulders, back/tri, and then a day off and repeat or is that still too much...I know that it is a lot of test ,but i am not gunna do it any more and i'm just trying ot get huge for my next season so that is why i'm doing so much...thanks for the help

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I always do each muscle once..but thats me, and when ur strength starts climbing, increase reps first, not weight...this will help prevent tendon or joint injury

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Do you have clomid for your post cycle.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    It's too much in my opinion. If I were you, I would either drop the SUS or the TEST. You don't need both (IMO) just one will do you good. Personally I think you should stick with the SUS at 500mg a week, but wutever you think is better.

thanks for the advise... and yes i have clomid...i'm taking it 3 weeks after my last shot at 300mg day 1, 100 mg next 10 days, and then 50 mg the next 10 days...again thanks for the advise

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Just like terinox said, drop the T400 and do the sauce. I used T400 a while back and I wasnt impressed at all. I barely got any gains from it. The sauce is a much better choice.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Listen to these guys they are right. That is way too much test. As for you question on the one body part per day routine, yes I would suggest it. When I switched to this routine I had muscles grow that I have always had trouble with. However, everyone is different so you will have to experiment to find out what works best for you.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Do what ever works for you dude. I do my chest twice a week and somtimes biceps and legs when I'm on the gear. Just load up on the protein and you'll be fine brother. I do everything once a week while i'm off the gear but when I'm on I do some things twice a week. Calves I do sometimes 3 times a week!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Bro,listen to these guys!This is the first cycle I,ve seen that these guys have said TOO much...thats odd,these guys are die hard!You may wanna drop the t400 I,ve read that shit hurts too.

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Hope you have some liquidex for all that test.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro you'll get big as hell, but you probably should look forward to some side effects also.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    overkill....for your 2nd......too much test, drop the t200 or the sust..run just one.

As for lifting..your recovery time is a lot quicker while on, so you prolly xcan get away with doing a BP 2xs a wk

solid-d is offline Member
    I do every one every 5 days.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Bro You are going to be to damn sore to do anything with the sust and t-400. I guess you have never shot either one of those. They FUCKING hurt.... BAD. But good luck.
    As for the workout I switched from chest/bis, shoulders/legs, back/tris to mon through fri chest, back, shoulders, bis/tris, and finally legs. I have got alot stronger and even put on more size. I am off cycle now and i am still growing.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    constantly shock your system by switching the way you lift, go for 2-3 weeks, high weight, lower reps, then switch and do the opposite for a few more weeks. your body will get into a homeostasis after a while if you do too much of one or the other, keep your body guessing.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    too much test, drop test, do the sustonon with the eq, more is not always better. unless you have done high amounts of test before, you dont need that much test.

Thread Information