Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    409

    Next cycle...what'd ya think?

    I was just planning out my next cycle. Just wondering what you guys think. Thai Dbol @ 40mg/day for 4 weeks BD Test C @ 600mg/wk BD Decabol @ 500mg/wk. Test to be run for 14 weeks and Deca for 13 weeks. All proper PCT planned of course. What do you guys think? This is my 6th cycle, 5'7'' 180lbs. 10% B.F. 29 yrs. old

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Cycle looks good.

    No flame bro,but 6 cycles and you are 180 lbs?What happened?

    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    That is pretty much the same cycle I just did... except mine wound up being a 20 weeker that started out as a 12 weeker...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    If I was nitpicking (and I am) I would personally end Deca at 12 weeks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    I was just planning out my next cycle. Just wondering what you guys think. Thai Dbol @ 40mg/day for 4 weeks BD Test C @ 600mg/wk BD Decabol @ 500mg/wk. Test to be run for 14 weeks and Deca for 13 weeks. All proper PCT planned of course. What do you guys think? This is my 6th cycle, 5'7'' 180lbs. 10% B.F. 29 yrs. old
    Looks ok
    I wold up the test slightly to 700mg to allow for underdosing of the BD test (due to recent issues) and run the deca for 12 not 13 weeks.

    Looking at your stats and cycle history I would urge you to ensure that your diet and training are 100%.......if they arent then you aint gona grow.

    Good luck.

  6. #6
    Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    409
    Well, I guess you could call it like 4 cycles...b/c the 1st 2 were garbage dbol cycles that I knew nothing about prior. Wayyyyyy before the research! That's what happens when you have no knowledge and a source that just wanted to make money$$$$! Started at about 140lbs. I'm a very hard gainer to boot. Being 5'7'' I am the biggest in a family of 5. So genetics are not on my side. I may not be the biggest or bulkiest guy in the world, but I am very happy with gains/results thus far.




    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Cycle looks good.

    No flame bro,but 6 cycles and you are 180 lbs?What happened?

    ~Pinnacle~

  7. #7
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    Well, I guess you could call it like 4 cycles...b/c the 1st 2 were garbage dbol cycles that I knew nothing about prior. Wayyyyyy before the research! That's what happens when you have no knowledge and a source that just wanted to make money$$$$! Started at about 140lbs. I'm a very hard gainer to boot. Being 5'7'' I am the biggest in a family of 5. So genetics are not on my side. I may not be the biggest or bulkiest guy in the world, but I am very happy with gains/results thus far.
    40 pounds is a nice improvement.

    I understand all to well the lack of knowledge.The 'net wasn't around when I first started dabbling with anabolics,so I made my fair share of mistakes as well.


    ~Pinnacle~

  8. #8
    Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

    I understand all to well the lack of knowledge.The 'net wasn't around when I first started dabbling with anabolics,so I made my fair share of mistakes as well.


    ~Pinnacle~
    Yeah I workout now with a friend who actually got me my first dbol cycle. It's actually quite interesting how much I know about anabolic use compared to him. To hear him talk about it is rather absurd, since it seems like he doesn't know anymore about it than he did 5-6 yrs. ago. It's kinda sad that I had to teach him about proper pct. To think of all the money and weight he has pissed out and/or lost since his first dabble. He constantly is asking me what I'm "on" even while not on cycle. Just because I am finally bigger than him and in better shape. I credit all of this to the ongoing thirst for AAS knowledge. This forum helps dramatically. Thanks Bros. Ynot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •