xxterxx is offline Associate Member

T4 dosage??? help pleaseee

hey bros..i am about to start T4... mine is 100mcg per tabs... any recommendation to use it? intend to use it for 10 weeks thanks

What you looking to achieve?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    goals?

Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    hey bros..i am about to start T4... mine is 100mcg per tabs... any recommendation to use it? intend to use it for 10 weeks thanks
    I have used T4 a number of times with great results.........10 weeks is to long to run it for weight loss IMO, in my experience the effects wear off after about 3 weeks of 300mcg ed,remember also that this stuff will burn muscle and fat,are you prepared for this? Have you thought of using aas to help combat it? etc? etc?
    There are many more issues with this drug which need to be addressed on an individual basis and with little information about yourself it is impossable to make any informed recommendations...................

There are also natural thyroid stimulants which are worth considering before using synthetic ones such as T4,do some research and you may be suprised!

You are to young IMO to be even considering such drastic actions like using T4 to loose BF........simple diet adjustments combined with a good cardio routine will produce the desired results,a 'quick fix' is not always the answer.
    Last edited by Xtralarg; 12-17-2005 at 09:40 AM.

i already has prop and injectable stanozol complete with proviron and nolva on hand... and clomid for PCT.. do i need to taper the doses? i am planning 1.5 gram per pound of bodyweight of protein... cardio 6x a week.. im 22%BF... so im a fat ass

Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    i already has prop and injectable stanozol complete with proviron and nolva on hand... and clomid for PCT.. do i need to taper the doses? i am planning 1.5 gram per pound of bodyweight of protein... cardio 6x a week.. im 22%BF... so im a fat ass

No response to my reply?

Am i wasting my time?

Did you even read it?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    I have used T4 a number of times with great results.........10 weeks is to long to run it for weight loss IMO, in my experience the effects wear off after about 3 weeks of 300mcg ed,remember also that this stuff will burn muscle and fat,are you prepared for this? Have you thought of using aas to help combat it? etc? etc?
    There are many more issues with this drug which need to be addressed on an individual basis and with little information about yourself it is impossable to make any informed recommendations...................

There are also natural thyroid stimulants which are worth considering before using synthetic ones such as T4,do some research and you may be suprised!

You are to young IMO to be even considering such drastic actions like using T4 to loose BF........simple diet adjustments combined with a good cardio routine will produce the desired results,a 'quick fix' is not always the answer.
    right on large

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    right on large
    Somebody loves me

so 300mcg per day? do i need to taper the doses?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    There are no set dosages for use... everyone is different... monitoring your BBT is crucial IMO...

Thread Information