tvd220 is offline Member

antibiotics and anabolics

i have been on an antibiotic to counter act my steroid induced acne, it has been working very well, but i have heard on another post that using antibiotics durring a cycle can reduce the results you will have. Is this true? and can someone address this more into depth?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    If it did I am sure it would be ver minimal.... i think some might stress the liver a little ... but I have with no problems before ..... a couple times

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I've run antibiotics on cycles before and it's never a problem. You'll read a lot about this decreases gains or that decreases gains but when it comes down to it gains aren't the only thing in life. Health comes before gains always.

What antibiotic are you on? I didn't know they prescribed it for acne?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah they prescribe this AB to acne.. which is liver toxic somewhat if I remember correctly.. There was some reason why some antibiotics hinder gains but just cant answer now.. cant remember.. too tired..

donmega is offline Associate Member
    I woudlnt use it with an oral cause of the liver issues.

What did u end up with anyway?
    tetracycline, doxycycline, monocycline ?

I wanna know whats workin for u, I got some doxy on the way but I dunno if I can get it know becuase of whats going on with me and the DEA. Gonna go get a script for it before it comes so all should be well.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    yeah they prescribe this AB to acne.. which is liver toxic somewhat if I remember correctly.. There was some reason why some antibiotics hinder gains but just cant answer now.. cant remember.. too tired..
    I know I've seen the study or whatever it was. I've also seen one saying nolva hinders gains. But again which would you rather have? maximum gains...or tits. My advice is stay on the ab.

Thread Information