Im C murda is offline Junior Member

Ripped of a dbol and test cycle

Currently im undergoing a cycle of 500 mg test e weeks 1-12 and dbol 30mg ed weeks 1-4. I eat 4500 calories a day, but virtually no fat. I get 200 grams of protein and 800 grams of carbs, about 80 percent being complex carbs. the only simple carbs i get are from fruit. Im wondering what my chances are at looking ripped towards weeks 10-12 considering this is a mass cycle.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would double your protein intake. Oh and you need some fat in your diet, and you NEED EFA's

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I would double your protein intake. Oh and you need some fat in your diet, and you NEED EFA's
    damn chest almost the BIG 10K, LoL.
    Peace,
    dv

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    Dbol and test make you retain ALOT of water, covering muscle defination. So unless you are complety not sensitive to estrogen or taking the proper anti-es you proably aren't gonna looked too ripped intill the steroids leave your system and you loose the water.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Im C murda
    Currently im undergoing a cycle of 500 mg test e weeks 1-12 and dbol 30mg ed weeks 1-4. I eat 4500 calories a day, but virtually no fat. I get 200 grams of protein and 800 grams of carbs, about 80 percent being complex carbs. the only simple carbs i get are from fruit. Im wondering what my chances are at looking ripped towards weeks 10-12 considering this is a mass cycle.

If it is a true mass cycle u shldn't really be ripped at the end of it... U will dry out and harden up thru pct... at least that's how it worked for me...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You should be looking at the glycemic load for your carb intake not complex vs. simple. You should be taking in a great amount of fat too (limit unsaturated and no trans fat).

Thread Information