Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332

    Please Critique My Next Cycle

    Turanabol 40mg ED 1-5wks
    Prop 200mg EOD 1-13wks
    Tren 100mg ED 1-12wks
    EQ 200mg E4D 1-5wks
    Winny Tabs 100mg ED week 6-13
    HGH 4 iu's ED (con't) thru end of this cycle from last
    Letro ED
    Dutasteride ED
    T3 ED
    Clen ED

    I'm 34. 5'8" 218 just ended last cycle 2 mos ago (was 260 at start of last cycle and lost about 65 lbs fat and gain 15-20 lbs lean muscle). My goal for this cycle is to gain more lean muscle and lose more bf and look harder. I have a few questions:

    Is that too much test?

    Are winny tabs just as good as the liquid?

    Should I use HCG somewhere in the middle? If so, how much?

    What are the recommeded doses for the anciliaries mentioned?

    What internal organ protection would you use with this cycle and how much?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    bump

  3. #3
    mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,482
    I'm surprised how many people like prop. Unless you can save a lot of money w/ it I'd go with something that takes less injections. 12 weeks of tren is a little long. I'm guessing you're running acetate. that's a long time for a short ester. that's a long time for that hormone. drop the eq. the dose is too low and the duration is too short. that hormone isn't worth the money imho. the winny is a little long too. typically I see people run it for 5 to 6 weeks at 50mg ed. as far as comparing tabs to injet winstrol I don't think the difference is enough to justify taking more shots than you already are.
    the test quantity is right I just wouldn't make it 100% prop.

    "What internal organ protection would you use with this cycle and how much?"
    I think most people use milk thistle and drink lots of water. one thing that would help is reducing the lenght of time you run the tren and win


    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Turanabol 40mg ED 1-5wks
    Prop 200mg EOD 1-13wks
    Tren 100mg ED 1-12wks
    EQ 200mg E4D 1-5wks
    Winny Tabs 100mg ED week 6-13
    HGH 4 iu's ED (con't) thru end of this cycle from last
    Letro ED
    Dutasteride ED
    T3 ED
    Clen ED

    I'm 34. 5'8" 218 just ended last cycle 2 mos ago (was 260 at start of last cycle and lost about 65 lbs fat and gain 15-20 lbs lean muscle). My goal for this cycle is to gain more lean muscle and lose more bf and look harder. I have a few questions:

    Is that too much test?

    Are winny tabs just as good as the liquid?

    Should I use HCG somewhere in the middle? If so, how much?

    What are the recommeded doses for the anciliaries mentioned?

    What internal organ protection would you use with this cycle and how much?

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #4
    hosam4ever's Avatar
    hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    cairo/egypt
    Posts
    2,724
    y r u doing eq for only 5 weeks this is useless i like winny but i think injecting it is better than oral where`s ur pct man

  5. #5
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    all sounds good except fot the EQ which don't make sense at all, so basically when the EQ supposed to start kicking in (around 3rd or 4th week) u cut it off!!!

  6. #6
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    I would drop the EQ as well..5 weeks isnt enough for it to do jackshit. 12 weeks of ED shots may get old. Why not go ED with the prop shots alongside the tren ? You could get some injectibile winny but thats up to you. 50mg should be fine unless you are very experienced with it. Length of the winny seems a week long too. I dont think dutasteride will do anything for DHT derived compounds.

  7. #7
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    This is the input I needed. The consensus is that EQ is not long enough but I can go longer on that if it is better. Say I do go 10 weeks with it, is that better? Also, if it is "better" to do prop ED with Tren then it, too, I will do. I can get liquid winny but I just thought all these injections would get old and is why I was asking if oral is just as good as liquid. I know the orals are certainly cheaper. As far as my PCT, well, I have Clomid, Nolva, HCG , etc. just havent outlined the dosages yet. Anymore input on these proposed changes would be appreciated, thanks.

    TMH

  8. #8
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    bump

  9. #9
    LatinoPR's Avatar
    LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    somewhere in HELL !!!
    Posts
    2,090
    It took me long than 3 week for Eq start kik,but at the end of my 15 weeks ,it was exelent,very happy with Eq...!

  10. #10
    hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    96
    I would run the EQ for about 15 weeks. I know it seems longer than usual but that is when it really works best is week 13, 14, 15

  11. #11
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrock3
    I would run the EQ for about 15 weeks. I know it seems longer than usual but that is when it really works best is week 13, 14, 15
    I agree.

    Run it for 15+ weeks to get the maximum effects from its long acting ester. Inject the Prop/Tren mixed together and drink the Winny. The comparison is so minimal, when comparing orally administarting to injecting. Consume orally with grapefruit juice.

  12. #12
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Run PCT with HCG , Nolva, Proviron and Clomid after stopping HCG.

    wk 1-3 HCG (Mon, Tue, Wed) 1000ius ED.
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 3-5 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Trib 1g/ED
    wk 1-6 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-6 Glutamine 10g/ED.
    Some sort of ZMA supplement.

  13. #13
    Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    248
    go alot longer with the eq, takes 8 weeks MINIMUM ....15 weeks to really get best out of your money

  14. #14
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I agree.

    Run it for 15+ weeks to get the maximum effects from its long acting ester. Inject the Prop/Tren mixed together and drink the Winny. The comparison is so minimal, when comparing orally administarting to injecting. Consume orally with grapefruit juice.
    15 weeks of EQ it is, then. I think I am going to try a longer ester of test. the Prop is absolutely killing me and I cant work out. Is this normal from BD prop?

  15. #15
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    15 weeks of EQ it is, then. I think I am going to try a longer ester of test. the Prop is absolutely killing me and I cant work out. Is this normal from BD prop?
    Yes.

    BD Prop has a reputation for soreness on days following an injection.

    Massage the area, pre and post injection. Add a heating pad post injection and on days following the injection, I find, helps a great deal. Placing a warm shower head over the site for 3-5 mins will also aid with soreness, post injection.

    If you can get Virimone Prop or Farmak Prop, its usually painless.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •