sitries is offline Associate Member

What colour are finasteride tabs

iv just brought some finasteride tabs from www.iwillreadtherules.uk - the photo showed thepills as being red and didnt show the packaging. are the pills red - or have i been stitched up? id rather find out now before i get the goods and then i can cancel the order. do these sound legit. cheers for any help. si

Im C murda is offline Junior Member
    sounds legit to me cause ive seen red ones

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I been using finastride for like 2 years and i bought supplies from US and then in TUrkey. Only color i have ever seen is blue and company who makes them is called MERK . The pills are called Proscar (5mg) i use a pill cutter to cut them up. I never ever seen red finastride so i can't say that its ligit but MERK is a good brand they make PROSCAR (5mg) for prostate problems or PROPECIA (1mg) for hair loss. If i was you i would return the or cancel the order if i can and get DURASTRIDE from sponsor above because its newer drug then finastride and it works a lot better then finastride.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    iv looked into it and from my research i have found that durasteride was discontinued by Glaxo smithkline. i assume therefore that you can still get them, however i think i will stick with my order. The company i ordered from contacted me this morning to check over the order and said the goods will be with me tommorow. the finasteride should do the desired job in blocking th DHT. its s product thats been around longer and i trust that the goods are legit - having spoken to them today. proscar 5mg tabs are the same product just in a differnt size pill. its cheaper to buy them and cut up the pills - however im a bit lazy and just pai the extra for the 1mg tabs!

Thread Information