Thread: winstrol???

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member

winstrol???

My last cycle was sus 250 @ 500 mg a week and test depot 200 @ 400 mg a week for 12 weeks. I gained 34 pounds at the heaviest and when all was said and done and I was off for a few months I kept 12lbs. Im happy with my gains.

I would like to run Winstrol , but dont know much.
    I know its hard to calculate, but running winstrol @ 50mg ED for 12 weeks, could I put on a comparable "muscle keep" like the 12lbs I kept from sus? or can I expect more or prob less.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    can't run winstrol more than 6-8 weeks, it's a 17-aa steroid which causes pressure on ur liver, try stcking it with Test for 12 weeks Test and the last 6 weeks add winstrol.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    can't run winstrol more than 6-8 weeks, it's a 17-aa steroid which causes pressure on ur liver, try stcking it with Test for 12 weeks Test and the last 6 weeks add winstrol.

Right on, def dont wanna run it for 12 wks, especially at 50mg ed rather than eod. I'd go 6 or 7 wks tops w/ it, and do like Smoke said and throw it in towards the end to harden out the gains from the test.

I thought I herd that, The winstrol at the end with test dmakes a significant difference?? or would it be worth it to just prolong the test intake.

thanks

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    well 12 weeks for Test is minimum to begin with so any chance of extending that is great, and as i said start the winstrol in the last 6-8 weeks.

Thread Information