hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

? for mods - Mexican steroid indictments

Hey Guys:
    This story about Mexico companies getting indicted by the US really sucks.

The LA Times said this bust will effect 80% of the steroids sold and mentioned all of the mexican companies, QV, Denkall, Loeffler, Pet Pharma, etc.

I buy my steroids in Mexico. Generally I buy long ester products (Sust, Test E, deca ) and inject them during my visits to Mexico. That way I am not bringing anything back across the border. I am able to do this since my work takes me near Mexico frequently.

But here are a couple of questions:
    1) Will getting steroids in Mexico (Tijuana) be more difficult ? I assume the answer is yes.

2) Why can US authorities influence what a mexican company sells in Mexico ? I understand that the US can take action to prevent smuggling and internet sales coming into the US, but what about sales of stuff in Mexico ?

Thanks for the help

Smiley619 is offline Member
    bump

macabee303 is offline New Member
    The Southern District of California has issued indictments charging the companies and individual defendants with the following:Title 21, U.S.C., Secs. 952, 960 and 963 - Conspiracy to Import Anabolic Steroids ; Title 21, U.S.C., Secs. 846 and 841(a)(1) - Conspiracy to Distribute Anabolic Steroids ; Title 18, U.S.C., Sec. 2; Title 18, U.S.C., Secs. 1956(h) and 1956(a)(1)(A)(I) - Conspiracy to Launder Money; Title 21, U.S.C.,Sec. 853(a), Title 18, U.S.C.,Sec. 982 and Title 21, U.S.C.,Sec. 853(p) - Criminal Forfeiture.

These are crimes in the U.S. The DEA worked with Mexican authorities and will extradict those charged. You can break certains laws of the Untied States by activities done out of the country.

Thread Information