santacruz05 is offline Associate Member

Is my juice bunk?!? I dont know if i feel anything!

Hi, I'm on week 4 of Prop 100mg EOD and Deca 300/week. This is my first cycle so I have no idea what to feel. But I dont think i feel anything.

My condition:

I've been eating as much as possible (despite not being very hungry), about 2500cal a day and i've gained about 9 lbs. I'm not sure if this is the juice or im gaining fat tho, cause It doesnt seem to look like muscle. My ass hurts like HELL after PROP shots.... does this argue that the prop is real??? or can fake stuff fo that too? I have noticed a bit of strength increase, and a bit of acne... but I'm not sure if the strength might just be a placebo. I dont feel "great" like people say I should... i just feel normal.

Any suggestions???

p.s. I dont have a DIGI to take pics, sorry. But the company is called Universal Labrotories and it looks real in well sealed 10ml bottles.

Im C murda is offline Junior Member

weak

Dude, 2500 cals a day is weak. What kinda cycle is this that your trying to accomplish. Im confused deca is used for gaining mass, prop is more for cutting.

prop is also fast acting some im skeptical of your gear right now, im also skeptical of your training ethic and your rest. are you doign everything you should be??

kalisko is offline New Member
    i would think youd need more than 2500 cals more like 4000 cals.if your props real you should have the 'pot noodle horn' in other words want to f**K every chick in sight.

I'm trying to eat more... It's tough. I'm 190lbs and 6' - usually i have NO PROBLEM eating a lot... but i swear i feel full so easily lately.

Quote Originally Posted by santacruz05
    I'm trying to eat more... It's tough. I'm 190lbs and 6' - usually i have NO PROBLEM eating a lot... but i swear i feel full so easily lately.
    try masstech

I sleep well.. 9 hours a night. My training is fine, i've trained for 5 years. I'm doing 6 days a week about 1.5 hours a day at the gym. And I dont feel a sexxdrive change... but u have to realize im 21 years old, I couldnt imagine getting any hornier... I wanna **** every 2 hours as it is without an afrodesiac.

truth haha

Can someone address the BUNK GEAR Q tho. Does BUNK prop hurt like hell???? cause that is the only reason i have to think its real.

try spending less time in the gym. 45 mins is all you need.me personally i only spend 30 mins in the gym at a time.smash em then food and sleep.

My routine has different goals than yourself though. I incorperate endurance excercises after every "quick-twitch fibre excercise." It's for hockey - I hate it.

Bump to my original Q tho!

musclehead1 is offline Member
    My routine has different goals than yourself though. I incorperate endurance excercises after every "quick-twitch fibre excercise." It's for hockey - I hate it.

Bump to my original Q tho!
    i think theres another problem seems like the only thing u got undercontrol is ur sleep. U should be at least eating 1000cal more, and in the gym u should be training for strength and then if u want endurance u should be doing dry land training along with ur hockey. Next about ur gear after about 1-2 weeks u should be a walking tripod.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    2500 calories a day is pretty low. if you get full easily, then try eating every 2 hours. it sounds like youre overtraining too, which will definately fu_k up your gains. try taking more rest days and see if you gain more. as for your original question, its hard to say if your gear is legit or not, but imo its probably legit, your just overdoing it in the gym.

sorel_C is offline Member
    its sounds to be that your just not feeding your body enough to grow at all
    at 190 pounds and 6' tall, 2500 cals sounds more of a cutting diet then a diet for gainnning muscle espeacially if your on the stuff

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Im C murda
    Dude, 2500 cals a day is weak. What kinda cycle is this that your trying to accomplish. Im confused deca is used for gaining mass, prop is more for cutting.
    Yeah 2500 is weak. Get it up to 4000-5000 calories and then you should see great gains. And I'm not trying to start anything witcha MURDA but one of the best gaining cycles I ever had was a prop only cycle. Gained over 20lbs in 14weeks and kept most of it. So prop can be used to gain.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    ill be the first to say u should check into ur source cause u may have bunk gear. my first cycle when i didnt know anything i ate and slept like shit and still made decent gains with sus once a week. u should be feeling some kind of strength kick and yes fake prop can still hurt!

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kalisko
    i would think youd need more than 2500 cals more like 4000 cals.if your props real you should have the 'pot noodle horn' in other words want to f**K every chick in sight.
    I'm almost done with week 2 of EOD 150mg TEST PROP shots and I feel I have more strength and size. My libido is not exactly what you describe, however. Pain after injection, size and strength are all common symptoms, but if I'm not horny as hell does that mean it's bunk? Again, not even done with week 2 yet... Stupid question I know, but we're all new at some point.

timvds is offline Member
    I sleep well.. 9 hours a night. My training is fine, i've trained for 5 years. I'm doing 6 days a week about 1.5 hours a day at the gym. And I dont feel a sexxdrive change... but u have to realize im 21 years old, I couldnt imagine getting any hornier... I wanna **** every 2 hours as it is without an afrodesiac.

Hm, profile says you're 22.

Anyhow, up your cals. 9 lbs in a month is not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    I'm almost done with week 2 of EOD 150mg TEST PROP shots and I feel I have more strength and size. My libido is not exactly what you describe, however. Pain after injection, size and strength are all common symptoms, but if I'm not horny as hell does that mean it's bunk? Again, not even done with week 2 yet... Stupid question I know, but we're all new at some point.
    thinking about it when i tried prop my first week i had test flu and felt pretty shitty but i soon recovered.my sex drive went through the roof,maybe it doesnt have this effect on everyone,sex drive i mean.

Thread Information