Nismo is offline Member

Can't figure it out for the life of me!!!

I've been trying to figure out the Test only cycle for a while now but it seems I just cant get it. Some threads say that Test only cycles are good for the first cycle, and some other threads say that Test only cycle isnt any good. WTF, i seriously feel like I'm about to go insane , can someone make it clear to me as to what is good as the very first cycle.

I think I have it down though, just check it for me...

10 week cycle of Test E, 2cc a week.
    Anti-Estrogen for my PCT

Oh and my stats are age 21-hieght 72"- weight 220. Thanks a lot!!

A test only cycle is optimal for a newbie to see how your body reacts to AS. IMO cycling more than one hormone could be too stressful for a first go.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would just go with the Test E for your first cycle. If you wanted to kick start it, you could run d-bol at 30mg ED for the first 4 weeks.

Nismo is offline Member
    Cool, but the 2cc a week is right-right? Thats the thing I was also looking into how much you take a week.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    500 is standard. I am running that right now for my first cycle

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    i am in the middle of my third test c cycle. My first cycle I did 300mg per week. My second and third cycle i did 300mg(1.5cc) twice a week. 1.5cc on monday and thursday. I have gotten good gains and strenghts for all three cycles. I did not think 300 was enought so i doubled it next time. They say to split your dose to get a steady test blood level. I would suggest to do at least 1.25cc twice a week. JMHO Hope everything works out for you.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    500 is standard. I am running that right now for my first cycle
    I don't know the metric system nor do I have a metric converter, so the 2cc is equal to 500mg's??? Or is it less.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seattleseahalkjunkie
    i am in the middle of my third test c cycle. My first cycle I did 300mg per week. My second and third cycle i did 300mg(1.5cc) twice a week. 1.5cc on monday and thursday. I have gotten good gains and strenghts for all three cycles. I did not think 300 was enought so i doubled it next time. They say to split your dose to get a steady test blood level. I would suggest to do at least 1.25cc twice a week. JMHO Hope everything works out for you.
    Oh okay, I see it now. I just wasnt too sure on how "MG" converted to "CC". So break it down to 1.25cc twice a week, great!!!! Thanks a lot everyone.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Cool, but the 2cc a week is right-right? Thats the thing I was also looking into how much you take a week.
    depends on cc/mg....also iv never heard on this board that unless its been posted by ROSS
    Test only is the way to go on your first cycle.

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    Just to be clear. My test c is 1cc for 200mg of test. So I do 1.5cc twice a week, this amounts to 600mg per week.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seattleseahalkjunkie
    Just to be clear. My test c is 1cc for 200mg of test. So I do 1.5cc twice a week, this amounts to 600mg per week.
    yes some are also 250mg/cc and 300mg/cc ...it should say on your bottle/package.

Nismo is offline Member
    Cool cool

Zapp is offline Banned
    I have my workout partner on 500mg of test-e. This is his first cylce, and he has gained 19 lbs in 8 weeks so far.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    I am on my first cycle of test enanthate and dianabol . I decided this because its novice cycle number 1 on the main steroid page.............it seemed like a good place to start.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

Depends on CONCENTRATION

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Oh okay, I see it now. I just wasnt too sure on how "MG" converted to "CC". So break it down to 1.25cc twice a week, great!!!! Thanks a lot everyone.

MG(weight) DOES NOT CONVERT TO CC(volume). IT ALL DEPENDS ON CONCENTRATION

Concentration is defined as: "in chemistry, concentration is the measure of how much of a given substance there is mixed with another substance. This can apply to any sort of chemical mixture, but most frequently is used in relation to solutions, where it refers to the amount of solute dissolved in a solvent." per Wikpedia

IE. 10mg of solute in 10cc solvent is the SAME as 10mg of solute in 1cc solvent.

ONLY difference is the VOLUME

REMEMBER 5th GRADE SCIENCE???
    Last edited by rhino1; 12-18-2005 at 04:33 AM.

Thread Information