SquatDr. is offline Junior Member

Clen? liquid or tablets?????????

I want to get some clen for when my test cycle is complete. I see the liquid pump that I can get from this site. I want to know is this as good as the tablets? if not can you get tablets from anabolic research?

Thanks.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    I want to get some clen for when my test cycle is complete. I see the liquid pump that I can get from this site. I want to know is this as good as the tablets? if not can you get tablets from anabolic research?

Thanks.
    You can't get the tabs from them. They claim that you have better absorption with the liquid. I have used their liquid clen twice and was not disappointed with its potency.

SquatDr. is offline Junior Member
    It looks like it is in a pump bottle, is it a problem to measure out, and you said you liked it. This will be my 1st time taking it I just want a good experience.

Thanks

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    It looks like it is in a pump bottle, is it a problem to measure out, and you said you liked it. This will be my 1st time taking it I just want a good experience.

Thanks
    The pumps do not always work well. Buy an oral syringe and you will be set. You will not be disappointed if you have the oral syringe.

giomio is offline New Member
    i didnt like it. but could have just been my body's reaction.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by giomio
    i didnt like it. but could have just been my body's reaction.
    Why didn't you like it? What type of reaction did you have?

well yeah i mean its clen dont get me wrong, but i was doing 200mgs and nothing. my body does get adjusted to shit very quickly, regardless i lost interest because to me it wasnt potent. some people say it was because of the receptor downgrade, but i was at 200 within the firs 8 days and it didnt even get to the time to start taking benadrly anyways. just my personal opinion.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by giomio
    well yeah i mean its clen dont get me wrong, but i was doing 200mgs and nothing. my body does get adjusted to shit very quickly, regardless i lost interest because to me it wasnt potent. some people say it was because of the receptor downgrade, but i was at 200 within the firs 8 days and it didnt even get to the time to start taking benadrly anyways. just my personal opinion.
    Were you using AR-R 's liquid clen ? My hands would have looked like I had Parkingson's if I used 200mcg in one day. It's very potent so I go with 40mg ED. I have done 80mcg but the sides were too much.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Were you using AR-R's liquid clen? My hands would have looked like I had Parkingson's if I used 200mcg in one day. It's very potent so I go with 40mg ED. I have done 80mcg but the sides were too much.
    ive been reading for men the average dosage is 100mcgs-140mcgs but to start with 20mcgs and work your way up till 100mcgs-140mcgs and stay on that for 8-10 weeks with 100mg benadryl everyday on every 3rd week. also to take 5g taurine everyday throughout clen cycle. or use whatever amount the sides were tolerable at. so i guess for some people 40mcgs ed is reasonable
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 12-18-2005 at 11:24 PM.

see yea different people react to things differently, i was doing 200mcs and i felt nothing. and yes it was AR-R . on top of that with a great diet, and cardio i showed results which i would have had without the clen . so in my opinion, if i was to do a cycle of clen again, it would be .2 "pharmaceutical" grade tables. not AR-R fruit punch luquid, pump clen. No offense of course.

Thread Information