Thread: dbol and spasms

T Bone is offline Junior Member

dbol and spasms

I am on Test E, EQ, and dbol . I am on day 11 and give terrible spasms in my abs when I do situps. I am drinking about two gallons of water a day. Are there any suggestions or is this normal to get spasms.

My other question is about what happened in the bust. I have not been able to read the news because of finals week. Are the main labs going to be shut down in Mex?

Thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Lower back pain,like a lactic acid type burn?Is that what you are referring to?

~Pinnacle~

No but I do experience that also. I mean my abs knot up when I am doing situps. I have to roll over on my side and get stuck in the fetal position. It is like the cramps people get in the calfs but imagine it in your abs

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    with dbol ive only experienced the lower back pain. what kind are you taking, how much, do you eat something with it?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone
    No but I do experience that also. I mean my abs knot up when I am doing situps. I have to roll over on my side and get stuck in the fetal position. It is like the cramps people get in the calfs but imagine it in your abs
    Never experienced that while running dbol .I'd suspect dbol as the culprit though.

~Pinnacle~

Maybe my abs are just out of shape.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Some times while on cycle when I did situps I would get the same feeling. WHen doing situps I would have to stop and actually would not be able to move for 30-60 seconds.
    Dont know why but it happened to me also.

I'm starting the same cycle in a few weeks. What are your exact doses of each? And what do you have planned for PCT?

Test E 500mg/wk 13 weeks
    EQ 400mg/wk 12 weeks
    Test P 500mg/wk weeks 14-15
    Dbol 30mg/day weeks 1-4 jumpstart
    LDEX .5mg/day
    Nolva 10mg/day

Dbol made my nipples sensitive so started the LDEX and Nolva during dbol administration.Will probably stop the LDEX when dbol is done but keep nolva going

PCT wil be:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

It has only been 12 days and people are noticing a difference. Not much bloat abs are visable. Strength is going up. EQ has made my tendons and joints feel great.

Good luck with yours bro

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone
    Test E 500mg/wk 13 weeks
    EQ 400mg/wk 12 weeks
    Test P 500mg/wk weeks 14-15
    Dbol 30mg/day weeks 1-4 jumpstart
    LDEX .5mg/day
    Nolva 10mg/day

Dbol made my nipples sensitive so started the LDEX and Nolva during dbol administration.Will probably stop the LDEX when dbol is done but keep nolva going

PCT wil be:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

It has only been 12 days and people are noticing a difference. Not much bloat abs are visable. Strength is going up. EQ has made my tendons and joints feel great.

Good luck with yours bro
    Equipoise doesn't help joint pain, but actually drys them up.
    Your joints feel good because of the test and dbol. Water retention cussions them.

I swore I read a post on here that said EQ improves collagen synthesis and crossbridging of the tendons by 300% or some number of that nature.

I probably misunderstood it.

Redalert is offline New Member

cramps

Hmm it seems like everyone leaves this little gem out. But maybe you should try doing some stretching to help loosen the muscles up? Everyone talks about eating and sleeping as being part of a good training regimine. But it seems that this gets swept under the rug. Try it, last time I checked there aren't any negative effects.

Thread Information