madflabby is offline Associate Member

I just asked my wife....

I snuck my first cycle, I didn't like doing that. (She thought I was just on M1T) I asked her tonight, and she freaked. MAJORLY. I used to heroin when I was younger, I've been sober for 8 years from everything (even beer)...so I think she thinks putting test in your ass is the same as shooting smack in your arm, I don't know. I'm hoping after this initial shock, she lightens up, I really want to do a PROP/TREN cycle starting in Feb, but I'd really like her to be in the know.

We watched the HBO Steroid special and she seemed moderately enlightened, she knows some friends of mine who are nice guys, good husbands, fathers etc, who juice....hopefully she'll come around.

If any of you have been through this and could offer some advice I'd appreciate.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Shoot her up with heroin and she'll forget all about your steroids .

Seriously, just show her how safe it really is. Have her read some of the info on here.

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    Hey Mad, I am in the same boat. I have been clean and sober for 14 years. My wife knows about my AAS. She does not mind. I do not feel it is a relapse. I dont use AAS like I used drugs. My wife trust me enough to know I am making a educated decision. I have talked to friends in recovery and counselors about this and we all agree its not the same thing. Hope this helps.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    mine told me that if I did it she would leave me for good. then I pleaded with her that I loved her and if the sides were bad like the media professes that i'll get off of them and never touch them again and that I love and respect her and don't want to do it behind her back...she gave in...jump forward a month...wants clen ...another month...now she wants anavar !@#$% What have i created?

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    bro man like every one said on here, put HER in the KNOW!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    not to hijack a thread, but does M1t come close to the gains of a test cycle? sides too? I think i might use that as an excuse. my problem is that she only wnated me doing one cycle. turns out the sh*t i got is EXTREMELY underdosed. i got good gains, but mostly from eating a lot and right. so im gonnna have to sneak a cycle and tell her im trying that NEW prohormone that is just like M1t. hahah, the evilness of lies!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffc
    jump forward a month...wants clen...another month...now she wants anavar!@#$% What have i created?
    LOL...Women!

She is obviously concerned because history indicates that you have an addictivie personality. I don't blame her for being concerned and you should respect and interpret it as a sign that she cares about you. Dump the bitch and get one that understands.

Just kidding..............show her studies from HRT that shows how men need test to feel good and all the other positive attributes. Move slowly and dont get her angry by shoving it down her throat. Good luck.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    It sad how steroids get lumped in with heroin in peoples minds... U were not addicted to the needle.... u were addicted to what was in the needle... Smak and gear are way different.... It's good u told her though.. if she reacted like this with u telling her, imagine how bad it wld have been if she busted u.....

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Unfortunatly people are really misinformed about AAS. The media/govt has really created mass hysteria concerning AAS. Therefor it is your job to inform and educate her.

Personally I dont give a fvuck what they think

My girl doesnt knock my gear usage, she encourages it. I'll be like "Yep, cant wait to start this next cycle" and she'll be like "Oh baby, are ya gonna get some winstrol ?"

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=USMCSS]Shoot her up with heroin and she'll forget all about your steroids .

Thats fuvckin funny!!!

madflabby is offline Associate Member

Update

We're still talking about it, she's not in freak out mode, and I think she's going to be ok with it. Sweet. So glad I talked about it and didn't just sneak it. I'm on target for my February TEST/TREN /WINNY Cutting(or lean bulk) cycle.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    LOL what till she see's you stick. she will think your a crack head.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    my thoughts are keep that shit hush hush

Thread Information