Thread: Hcg

sker is offline New Member

Hcg

I will be strating HCG on Monday, but I am still a bit confused on the dosage. Can anyone tell me what is the recommended dosage??? How many weeks should I be on it?

Sker

ulter is offline Associate Member
    Take 1000iu/day for ten days, that'll pump up the volume.

Rémy! is offline New Member
    You should run the HCG for 3 weeks, with around 4 shots total. One shot every 6 days.

Begin with one shot of 3000 IU in the last week of your stack, then one more 3000 IU 5 days later, drop to 1500 5 days later and a finally one last shot @ 1500 IU, 6 days after that.

After the second or third shot, start using some Nolvadex or clomid to continue therapy for 4 weeks.

No you don't want to dose any drug so that it spikes your blood levels. HCG like any other drug we use should be done daily at a constant dose.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The usual protocol is to use 1500-3000 IU evert 4th to 5th day and the duration usualy no longer then 2 or 3 weeks. Do start Clomid therapy right after the HCG ...XXL

Originally posted by ulter
    No you don't want to dose any drug so that it spikes your blood levels. HCG like any other drug we use should be done daily at a constant dose.
    I disagree.

HCG in a single injection results in elevated testosterone levels for up to six days after the injection. Even at a dosage of 1500 I.U. testosterone levels increase by 300% Therefore you should inject HCG every 5 days.

Plus HCG suppressive of natural testosterone. Because it takes the place of LH. Because this LH mimicking agent is supplied exogenously, the negative feedback signal to the hypothalamus will still tell it to stop making GnRH, and so no natural LH is produced - use it for to long and you will be back where you started from.

HCG should also be discontinued at least two weeks before coming off Clomid or Nolvadex or else it will suppress natural testosterone itself.

Juicing up your estrogen levels like that can trigger gyno for one thing to say nothing of the fact that it's unhealthy for a man to get E levels that elevated. That's the usual "Guys at the gym say" protocol but it's not what any doctor or manufacturer of HCG would recommend. It's also not what Bill Roberts recommends.

by Bill Roberts - HCG is provided as a glycoprotein powder to be diluted with water, and acts in the body like LH, stimulating the testes to produce testosterone even when natural LH is not present or is deficient. It therefore is useful for maintaining testosterone production and/or testicle size during a steroid cycle. Use of this drug in the taper is rather counterproductive, since the resulting increased testosterone production is itself inhibitory to the hypothalamus and pituitary, delaying recovery. Thus, if this drug is used, it is preferably used during the cycle itself. A daily amount of 500 IU is generally sufficient, and in my opinion usage should not exceed 1000 IU per day.
    Daily administration is superior to less frequent administration.

Doses over 1000 IU are noted for their tendency to cause or aggravate gynecomastia, and also act to desensitize the testicles to LH.

Originally posted by Bob Dylan
    On HRT it is prescribed this way, and I would appreciate comments:
    Novaarek 10,000 USP Take 1ml per day for 10 days after 10 weeks
    on Test Cyp.

Thoughts?
    Is HGC anabolic ?

thanks,.
    I will assume that is HCG . THAT is the way it is dosed by endocrinologists everywhere. You get a 10,000iu vial and you use 1000iu (1ml) every day for ten days.

Originally posted by ulter
    Juicing up your estrogen levels like that can trigger gyno for one thing to say nothing of the fact that it's unhealthy for a man to get E levels that elevated. That's the usual "Guys at the gym say" protocol but it's not what any doctor or manufacturer of HCG would recommend. It's also not what Bill Roberts recommends.

There will also be some estrogen build-up, but since the user MUST be on clomid or Nolvadex , this should not become apparent either. You think HCG for 10 days straight will desensitize the testicles to LH less than injections that match its half-life of activity?

Also I don't think the manufacturer was counting on there ovulation drug for women - to be used as post cycle steroid recovery agent.

Originally posted by Rémy!

Also I don't think the manufacturer was counting on there ovulation drug for women - to be used as post cycle steroid recovery agent.
    Wrong. Yes they do and that's why they have all the dosing and indications for men in the PDR and the inserts. Bob Dylan just posted what his doctor wrote for a dosing schedule for when he comes off of test. I am sure you mean well but the use of HCG in the manner you suggest goes against common medical practice and with good reason.

I still disagree, Why would someone bother with daily injections if its target reaction is active for up to 5 days.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This is a good informational post, keep this discussion going.

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    I was reading some Medline studies (dont have them on me) that shows that daily administration is better than large doses at one time.

Yes, HCG minics LH, but there is a "LH bounce" by the hypothalomus-testicular axis 48-72 hours following administration.

There are some GREAT studies on HCG under the impotence section of the GOogle newsgroups. There is quite a handful of men who use it as TRT alternative. They will even tell you that small daily doses are superior to large doses. Who wants to risk fucking up their leydig cells?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i have always gone with what ulter says and as i remember about Bill R too, 500iu every day is far superior and I get good results with it that way but, I dont use it post cycle anyway and I wouldnt, just during if I need it

peace

sker is offline New Member
    So bottom line, the desired dosage is 1,000 IU's every day for ten days or 1,500 every four? no more than 3 weeks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bump for more discussion, I would like to know if it is better mid cycle or post?

JohnnyB

Thread Information