moe64 is offline New Member

Question Only Deca and Sust readily available, critique this combo

A friend of mine has been going to Mexico and has been able to purchase and keep onsite these two products for injections as follows. 250 mg of Sustanon along w/200 mg Deca on Monday and Thursday(500 mg sust. approx. every 3.5 days, and 400 mg Dec approx every 3.5days) This is due to the fact that he does not want to risk bringing any across and getting busted. After all, isn't this technically a legal way to use the gear? Tamoxifen , and all the other safeguards are in place. He has been shopping, but has only found one place with the 10 mL vials for multiple use (more cost effective than single dose units) that is willing to keep the stock on hand and do the injection for him. Please, any and all feedback on this situation. Ideas for Improvement?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    deca sust is a great combo

From what I've been able to read on the Q & A threads, I see that the Deca alone is no good, and the sustanon has problems maintaining a proper level, unless taken ed or eod. Other than that, does anyone have input on the doses given for a guy weighing around 210 lbs, 5' 10", with bf around 16 % (when he last checked)?

Your somewhat on the right track.........

Quote Originally Posted by moe64
    From what I've been able to read on the Q & A threads, I see that the Deca alone is no good, and the sustanon has problems maintaining a proper level, unless taken ed or eod. Other than that, does anyone have input on the doses given for a guy weighing around 210 lbs, 5' 10", with bf around 16 % (when he last checked)?
    I got excellent gains off of just 250 sust/200 deca for 8 weeks--roughly 2 weeks too short but gains were great-->18 lbs. And I was already 242lbs...But some of the more knowlegable peeps (vets) will tell you for your 1st, if it is your 1st, they'll tell you go 500 sust/400 deca for 10 weeks..and I advise the same thing...If you saw that deca alone is any good than I'm sure you know about pct treatment..3 weeks after last shot..check the great PCT section for proper dosages of clomid....

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    i've used deca /sust many times, if you can afford it, do 400mg of deca and 500 or 750 of sust a week. Definitely run for 12 weeks cause 8 is too short. I don't think it is necessary to go into PCT, hopefully you know enough about that !!!!

Sounds encouraging. Is there any input on this method being technically legal? Nothing is coming into the states except whats in a persons body. I would think it is, as long as a person has a reason to be going into Mexico that frequently, say for lunch maybe or a couple of beers?
    Last edited by moe64; 12-25-2005 at 03:10 PM.

Thread Information