Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270

    Question Best Cycle Program For MMA Competition?

    In about 2 years give or take, i shall be competing in MMA,(mixed martial arts), and im aiming straight for the UFC! Since they test for anabolics, compounds like deca are out. My thoughts are to train naturally with diet and basic supplements for 3 or so months. Then next i shall move to a 600mg a week T-eth for the next 3 or 4 months and jump it with d-bols.

    Then as competing time grows near, i switch to a tren cycle 100mg/EOD and t-prop at 200mg EOD for 8 to 10 weeks since there fast acting and will leave my system within under a week. Then PCT and added supplements.

    So does this sound like a good plan; to start off naturaly with my base weight now of 260 at 6 foot even, then moving to just a test cycle,(d-bol jumped), THEN moving in for the killer cycle of agression and great muscle gains so i can maintain a bodyweight around 250 of mostly solid muscle, and hit the UFC by storm without any signs of anabolics in my system when they go to test me, and all i have to do is bust my but to keep what i gained!!??

    History & stats: 4 cycles in the past 4 years starting at age 25 and will be 29 in march of 2006. Current weight is at, but slowly dropping from 260 at 6 foot and will probably drop to 240ish before i add in a solid 10 pounds of muscle to be at my goal fighting weight of 250 lbs.

    Training regimen: Mondays and thursdays are brasilian jiu-jitsu, tuesdays and thursdays are grappling/wrestling, and my favorite STRIKING! Friday is powerlifting day and the weekend is all rest.

    SO, whatcha guys think???????????
    Last edited by FREAKZILLLA; 12-18-2005 at 10:30 AM.

  2. #2
    sadukar is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    106
    look into the steroid cleanse. I have heard it will remove signs of strait test in about 5 days. I saw some blood tests that said it didn't remove winny though. No clue about tren . Also: do some research about shooting test with epitest. You can stay on cycle strait through the comp. BTW: I used to train BJJ too. Who do you train under?


  3. #3
    NickHex81's Avatar
    NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    155
    You should ask Sean Sherk, i'm sure he'll let you know.

    Last edited by NickHex81; 12-18-2005 at 02:32 PM.

  4. #4
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    i think that might work.. just make sure u leave enough time to have ti all cleared or use cleanse like mentioned
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 12-18-2005 at 02:42 PM.

  5. #5
    PowerHouse555's Avatar
    PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    215
    I would use Turanabol. Its better quality and its out of your system in somethink like 3 days. As a fighter you dont want any none fuctional wieght as possible. Good luck


    your competition

  6. #6
    Tren Bull's Avatar
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    northern cali
    Posts
    16,460
    if i were you, id run cycles of test prop/tren acetate/winstrol depot/halotestin . that stack would make you inhumanly strong without giving you much excess bulk. another benefit of winstrol is that its water based, so it leaves your system very fast. im not sure about halotestin, but its an oral so im guessing it should be out pretty quick too.

  7. #7
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    if i were you, id run cycles of test prop/tren acetate/winstrol depot/halotestin. that stack would make you inhumanly strong without giving you much excess bulk. another benefit of winstrol is that its water based, so it leaves your system very fast. im not sure about halotestin, but its an oral so im guessing it should be out pretty quick too.
    The winny and halotestin sound like a good idea. there both very easy for me to get and the Halotestin is known for its agression side effects! So that sounds good to me!!!

    Thanks guys for the replies!

  8. #8
    tallyjuice's Avatar
    tallyjuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    677
    Sherk is 175 at 5'6, with good wheels. He holdhis weight well. I'm the same height at 165. I also hold my weight in the same manner.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    njva
    Posts
    662
    I think you need to rethink things. At 6 foot and 260 you should work on loosing 55 pounds. 6 foot is to short for heavy weight. Also with current rules i dont think anyone over 275 is allowed to compete. That said about the only useful things for a fighter are, test prop, fast acting eq, halo, maybe var if you dotn get bad pumps. Dbol to much water, winny + bjj = kiss your joints good bye. Fina will kill your wind and muscle endurance. If you honestly look at the ufc I dont see many juicers if any. And if you really want to cheat and not get cought use prop only cause they cant tell normal test from sythetic test, just make sure as someone mention you keep your test to epitest ratios under 6:1.

  10. #10
    Tren Bull's Avatar
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    northern cali
    Posts
    16,460
    you dont think many guys in the ufc are juicing? are you kidding me? btw, i just read about five or six different profiles of winstrol and i found absolutley nothing about winstrol having a negative effect on the joints. however in one of the articles it said that winstrol can be detected up to 5 months after you use it
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 12-19-2005 at 04:34 PM.

  11. #11
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    I think you need to rethink things. At 6 foot and 260 you should work on loosing 55 pounds. 6 foot is to short for heavy weight. Also with current rules i dont think anyone over 275 is allowed to compete. That said about the only useful things for a fighter are, test prop, fast acting eq, halo, maybe var if you dotn get bad pumps. Dbol to much water, winny + bjj = kiss your joints good bye. Fina will kill your wind and muscle endurance. If you honestly look at the ufc I dont see many juicers if any. And if you really want to cheat and not get cought use prop only cause they cant tell normal test from sythetic test, just make sure as someone mention you keep your test to epitest ratios under 6:1.
    I disagree with your statement. First off im 260 but i have a beer ball belly,(no i dont drink), so if you read the thread right i plan to drop to a bit under 240 then bump back up to 250. I wont fight at 275 because 250 is my comftorable fighting weight! As of the compounds you mentioned, EVERY AAS comes with side efffects so ya gotta deal with them. I just have to use short acting ones like T-prop/tren cycle, halotestin /winny/T-prop. And if you really feel that 6 foot is short for a heavyweight in the sport of MMA and i have to fight Tim Silvia whos 6'8", you figure out his weaknesses and holes in his game.
    Its obvious you dont know much about MMA,(im not flaming ya ok), so
    heres 2 game plans for someone that tall....have him chase me around the octagon and when he moves in, i strike for a knee because i closed the distance for the shoot, then use my leverage and strength advantage to take him down to the ground, then use his long limbs to set him up for an arm bar like Frank Mir did when he broke his 4-arm...and just like when Andre Arlousky knocked him down then went straight to an ankle lock instead of ground and pound.....SEE!!

  12. #12
    Tren Bull's Avatar
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    northern cali
    Posts
    16,460
    6 foot is fine for heavy weight division. im sure that youl do some damage, especially if you run halo. good luck with everything bro

  13. #13
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    6 foot is fine for heavy weight division. im sure that youl do some damage, especially if you run halo. good luck with everything bro
    THANK YOU, thank you so much for your vote of confidence and i thank you for it truely!

  14. #14
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    I would hit cheque drops 45minutes prior to the fight. You may need to experiment to get your timing of the dose correct. They say tyson was hitting cheque drops when biting off hollyfields ear.

  15. #15
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    I would hit Suspension before a workout or competition (this would increase aggression, and would be especially important for MMA competitors, or those in a sport where aggression is a benefit). Many athletes will also use it solely for this purpose....every day (painful) shots are just not much fun for a typical 12 week cycle. It is for this reason that most people who use this drug employ it pre-workout and/or competition, and not much more often. A mere 100mgs pre-workout or competition is sufficient, and would benefit competitive athletes greatly enough to justify it's inclusion during an in-season-cycle.This is the best for drug tests no ester.

    goose4...........

  16. #16
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270
    As for the cheque drops 45minutes prior to the fight, im not putting myself in the catagory of even thinking of byting my apponent!!! As for the T-suspention, i will have to read and research it first because i've never used it. But i will keep it in my options list.

  17. #17
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    As for the cheque drops 45minutes prior to the fight, im not putting myself in the catagory of even thinking of byting my apponent!!! As for the T-suspention, i will have to read and research it first because i've never used it. But i will keep it in my options list.
    My point is it increases aggresiveness... MMA people use this as well as football players and it out of your system in a few hours. It would be like taking suspention but only the androgen part, and will not cause muscle soreness when you need flexability. Read the profile on it.

  18. #18
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    cheque drops is a must but depends what type of fighter you are.If you are like Wanderlei silva,then cheque drops is for you,I just hope you never fight him,he is an animal.But if you are like Sakuraba then it wont be needed.

    goose4..........

  19. #19
    NickHex81's Avatar
    NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    155
    You can be the next brave soul to try and take Arlovski's title.

  20. #20
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Only one result with Arlovski, a visit to the Hospital.Them Russians are fantastic athletes,I know a few,they scare me to hell.No fear,no thought,just action.

    goose4........

  21. #21
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    My point is it increases aggresiveness... MMA people use this as well as football players and it out of your system in a few hours. It would be like taking suspention but only the androgen part, and will not cause muscle soreness when you need flexability. Read the profile on it.
    Will Do!

  22. #22
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Only one result with Arlovski, a visit to the Hospital.Them Russians are fantastic athletes,I know a few,they scare me to hell.No fear,no thought,just action.

    goose4........
    As for Arlovsky, hes a well rounded athlete with a great striking game and an equal game on the ground. He is well rounded and there is no one right now who could take him, not even Frank Mir in my own opinion.

    As for what type of fighter i am, as it stands now my stand up is pretty good and i can fool or set up opponents for the knockout blow or the Vitor Belfort flury of punches. BUT im not as well rounded as Arlovsky, and am working on my jiu-jitsu and grappling more and more. Note this, i plan on coming out in a year to 2 years so by then i should be a well rounded athlete, versatile, fast, agressive, powerfull, and anything you can think of.

    Im playing it smart and will start off in lower fighting events for the experience and when my coach and i feel ready for the next level.......remember my name!!!!

  23. #23
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    One guy that can beat Arlovsky is that other Russian FEDOR I saw him fight in tokyo a while back,art in motion.You sound a good fighter,remember,being hardcore is not about what you do in the ring,it`s about how hard you train,this is were you win the fight.
    If your looking for strength this is the best cycle you will get,with this you will be a monster.Test Suspension,Tren Suspension and halo.Try this for a 6 week.

    goose4.........

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    njva
    Posts
    662
    Stay away from winstrol and tren or youll be sorry.

  25. #25
    sadukar is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    106
    Where about are you? where will you be fighting in the future? I'm very interested in your progress. Even though I don't still train, I still love watching competitions. I like the test prop/suspension idea. Stay away from winny as a fighter. Arlovsky is a great striker and sambo-style grappler. A VERY deadly combo. Have you ever heard of Roy Harris? He is one of the first guys to use leg locks in BJJ. He's not a competitor, but is probably the best coach I have ever met.

    http://www.royharris.com/ - the site is under construction, but will be up soon. He is a very stand up guy, and is very knowledgeable. If you need to learn BJJ, he is definately the place to go. Great teacher.

  26. #26
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    One guy that can beat Arlovsky is that other Russian FEDOR I saw him fight in tokyo a while back,art in motion.You sound a good fighter,remember,being hardcore is not about what you do in the ring,it`s about how hard you train,this is were you win the fight.
    If your looking for strength this is the best cycle you will get,with this you will be a monster.Test Suspension,Tren Suspension and halo.Try this for a 6 week.

    goose4.........
    Dont know the other russian BUT what i do know is that my training sessions have been bumped up to 3 hours straight and at the end i can barely drive home!!!
    Last edited by FREAKZILLLA; 12-21-2005 at 07:04 AM.

  27. #27
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    Stay away from winstrol and tren or youll be sorry.
    I can understand the winny because i need my joints loose and flexible and winny will dry them out. BUT as for the tren , i dont understand why not, plus i already made my batch and will run it with T-prop. So please elaborate on the "no tren" comment if you dont mind.

  28. #28
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by sadukar
    Where about are you? where will you be fighting in the future? I'm very interested in your progress. Even though I don't still train, I still love watching competitions. I like the test prop/suspension idea. Stay away from winny as a fighter. Arlovsky is a great striker and sambo-style grappler. A VERY deadly combo. Have you ever heard of Roy Harris? He is one of the first guys to use leg locks in BJJ. He's not a competitor, but is probably the best coach I have ever met.

    http://www.royharris.com/ - the site is under construction, but will be up soon. He is a very stand up guy, and is very knowledgeable. If you need to learn BJJ, he is definately the place to go. Great teacher.
    My trainers place is located in a town called Schennecdaty,(if i spelled that right), and is called "empire MMA". He has sent 2 of his students to the UFC so far and has another one starting his competition fighting somewhere in jersey which is where i may start when ready. He won his first fight in a minute & 66 seconds by rear neck choke. He weighed in at 139 as well. I go toe to toe with him alot to get my speed up and he has to work around my power, hes caught me in a bunch of arm bars but one time i got so pissed that he caught me again but i wasnt tapping this time. Instead i pulled a Matt Huges and grabbed his other arm, stood up out of his guard, and picked him up and slammed him hard and i had my arm back!!!!
    As for an ankle lock, well i have put a few people in them, made them tap, because i felt i might be being dominated on the ground so i switched stradegys on him!
    And NO winny for me, i like my joints nice and lubricated!

  29. #29
    Smiley619's Avatar
    Smiley619 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    883
    doesnt tren ruin your cardio capacity??i would imagine that would would be bad for a fighter to have no wind...

  30. #30
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    doesnt tren ruin your cardio capacity??i would imagine that would would be bad for a fighter to have no wind...
    I never heard of that! I guess i will read up on it and we shall see.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    njva
    Posts
    662
    You mentioned competition in jersey. Im thinking if its amateur, BAMA fight night? Shooting fighting, held in maybe pisctaway, in a ring in a highschool gym maybe. Ive been to that once, and the only other thing I have heard of in NJ is grapplers quest.

    On to tren though. It has some effect on your lungs. Besides tren coff it kills cardio. LIke your lungs feel small and your gassed so quick after such little output. Then I get increadable pumps at even 75mg eod. I cut my workout sets down and my reps down. I get wicked pumps just from shaving my head. i dont know if this is with all forms my only experience is home brew.

  32. #32
    sadukar is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    You mentioned competition in jersey. Im thinking if its amateur, BAMA fight night? Shooting fighting, held in maybe pisctaway, in a ring in a highschool gym maybe. Ive been to that once, and the only other thing I have heard of in NJ is grapplers quest.

    On to tren though. It has some effect on your lungs. Besides tren coff it kills cardio. LIke your lungs feel small and your gassed so quick after such little output. Then I get increadable pumps at even 75mg eod. I cut my workout sets down and my reps down. I get wicked pumps just from shaving my head. i dont know if this is with all forms my only experience is home brew.
    I used to compete in grappling comps in NAGA. I've heard that quest is a bit more competitive though.

    I have heard that the old trenject didn't give the cough and some people think that the cough is caused by something in the pellets... I might have just had smoke blown up my arse too.

  33. #33
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270

    MMA sports and proper cycling...

    Im going to start off by getting myself some inj-vitamin b-12 to add in another month. But then i thought of a clen /efedra cycle to really cut up and i do believe there commonly taken by athletes. I go trail riding and rock krawling with my jeep over in PA where efedra is still sold at gas stations so i pick up a bunch of bottles each time i go. I have started taking 200mg caffine and 25mg efedra before my training and i definately feel the energy bost just like i drank a red bull or 2.
    So what do you guys think of this??
    Im also looking into EPO and researching this compound.

  34. #34
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270

    bump

    ^^^^

  35. #35
    sadukar is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    106
    EPO is used by a lot of endurance athletes. Just be carefull.

  36. #36
    psb
    psb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    45
    I'd want my opponent to be on 100mg tren ED. 30 seconds into the match his lower back would be so swelled up that sprawling wouldn't be in his vocabulary....also make sure hes doping with EPO so his liver liquifies and its instant KO......that and 200mg DNP ED with maybe a few grams of test per week and some cheque drops , maybe a hit of crack, a couple lines, some meth, should skyrocket his BP so his head pops mid match....



    Seriously though from my own experience juice won't provide an edge in wrestling, I get winded faster probably from blood pressure being higher and pumps, and thats just on 700mg prop/week and 1mg adex ED. Definitely steer clear of tren I wouldn't want to imagine how much that would suck.

  37. #37
    FREAKZILLLA's Avatar
    FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Albany,NY
    Posts
    270

    Cool MMA and proper gear

    No im not taking tren or any of the popular compounds. The only one on the table is still some T-prop and "MAYBE" halotestin .

    For now im getting myself some xience nox-cg3. Then im gonna make my own tribulus caps with 80% saponins and some inj-vitamin B-12.

    Thats it and the test wont come into my training for a long while!
    Last edited by FREAKZILLLA; 12-25-2005 at 02:11 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •