Thread: injection help

jayheero is offline Banned

injection help

i just injected 2ccs of sustanon 250 now all went well but i didnt feel the sustanon go inside me you know sometime i feel the sting abit with test e it happened but with this organon sustanon it didnt happen i didnt feel any pain not even when i injected it was painless. how long till sustanon kicks in thanks newbie here so please dont flame me thanks.

Nelstar is offline Member
    thats good you didnt feel it!
    if you work it right your shots shouldnt hurt at all unless you got something wit a little bark

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    How are you runing your sust that reqires A 2cc 500mg shot all at once.

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    How are you runing your sust that reqires A 2cc 500mg shot all at once.

Exactly

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    RESEARCH PLEASE

I SHOT 500MG today all at once sustanon stays in the body for 10days so im taking 1000mg a week next shoot is thursday 500mg is that correct can i do that bros just wondering you shoot it twice a week right i am doing 1g a week is that okay need advice thanksand taking dbol 30mg as well for 4 weeks

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    the actual injection of sust didn't hurt, but man i was in pain for days afterward... its was ugl though, no organon stuff.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayheero
    I SHOT 500MG today all at once sustanon stays in the body for 10days so im taking 1000mg a week next shoot is thursday 500mg is that correct can i do that bros just wondering you shoot it twice a week right i am doing 1g a week is that okay need advice thanksand taking dbol 30mg as well for 4 weeks
    10 days...mmm no sorry there are 4 esters in that blend 2 being short..so a few days after injection part of that 500mgs is gone..sust should be shot eod at least to maximize results and reduce side effects

btw wat are ur stats and cycle experience??

6 1 275 pds bodyfat around 24 percent

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what does your cycle look like?

well right now weeks 1-12 sus 1000 mg a week
    dbol 1-4 30mg
    after week 12 im gonna start tren acetate 150mg eod for about 8 weeks
    at the same time gonna take test e 500mg a week for 10weeks
    after that im gonna start test cypionate 1000mg for 10 weeks and then end the cycle with winny 50mg ed for about 4 weeks im basically doing a long cycle im thinking around 30-35 weeker and pct with clomid and 60xo together taking muslce juice weighgainer i wanna hit 300 im 275 right now .

tell u the truth the sus is gonna last me only 4 weeks i have only 13 amps left im gonna jump into test e after and tren acetate and then cypionate and end it with winny at the end to harden up gains straight up mass cycle eating healthy i do have blood pressure problem but have maintained it with blood pressure medication went to the doctors and he said all is good 130/80 that is good im doing cardio also and drinking lots of water diet is kick ass so far week 1 is over so far so good do you think with all this gear i can hit 350 bro any idea i think i will hit 300 easy. how about 350 or 400 pds help me i wanna hit my dream god weight 325 thanks

dbol 1-4 30mg
    after that im gonna start test cypionate 1000mg for 10 weeks and then end the cycle with winny 50mg ed for about 4 weeks im basically doing a long cycle im thinking around 30-35 weeker and pct with clomid and 60xo together taking muslce juice weighgainer i wanna hit 300 im 275 right now .
    I am lost for words, how old are you? whats your cycle history?

why are u so mean i am 32 and have done about 3 cycles before i know what i am doing i just wanna do long cycle this time. that is all.

Am not being mean but someone as to say something, the cycle is all messed up and your not ready for anything like that, do you really think your going to gain for 35weeks?

who as told you to do that cycle?

did you research beforehand?

I am afraid you don't know what you doing, but i get the feeling you are not going to listen.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    dbol 1-4 30mg
    holy crap!

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    If you knew what you were doing that wouldnt be your cycle!

dbol 1-4 30mg

OMFG......are you sure you know what you are doing because its sounds like you sholuld do a little research first!

i have and 30 weekers and not unheard of bodybuilders stay on test year round . even offseason 30 weeks may be exaggreated more like 20 weeker around 5 months i might up the dosage as i start out from 500mg of test to 1000mg and 1g is nothing scary i know people that take 2g daily not weekly. BUt im not a pro bodybuilder im sticking to 1g now does 20 weeker sound better folks. winny is being used at the end to harden up gains and then straight into pct day 1 100mg clomid and week 1 then 50mg and week 2 50 mg week 3 25 mg clomid

i have and 30 weekers and not unheard of bodybuilders stay on test year round . even off season 30 weeks may be exaggreated more like 20 weeker around 5 months i might up the dosage as i start out from 500mg of test to 1000mg and 1g is nothing scary i know people that take 2g daily not weekly. BUt im not a pro bodybuilder im sticking to 1g now does 20 weeker sound better folks. winny is being used at the end to harden up gains and then straight into pct day 1 100mg clomid and week 1 then 50mg and week 2 50 mg week 3 25 mg clomid
    Like ive stated the cycle is well messed up, its doesn't matter what other BB's you have heard are using cause you may not be at that level and looking at your stats you not, i will ask again who told you to run that cycle? i am sure it isn't anyone from this site.

You need to calm down abit on your aggressive cycling, its not needed at your stage, the cycle is not thought out and the dosages are stupid for someone like you.

You have been mis-informed and you are going to do more damage than good, i am not being mean or disrespectfully but should reconsider the whole cycle and get some research done before you even attempt another cycle.
    Last edited by marcus300; 04-26-2006 at 02:18 AM.

Rizmon is offline Associate Member
    if ur a newbie thats waaay too much u dont need all that newbie cycle 500mg a week every third or fourth day shoot 1 cc maybe jumpstart with some dbols 40mg ed and about 400mg of deca a week with pct and you get great gains

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Jayheero, PLEASE listen to these guys. They are VETS for a really really GOOD reason!!!!! You say you know what you are doing, BUT what you are doing is just an insane amount of AAS and IF you really knew enough to do THAT amount you wouldn't be here asking these questions. Its ok to screw up BUT now, just relax, we are NOT against you or here to beat up on your cycle bro. Just tryin to give you the HELP that you really need so you don't Fvck yourself up for good!!! More juice is NOT the answer, smart AAS will get you much further than longer cycles......PLEASE CONSIDER THIS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Jayheero, PLEASE listen to these guys. They are VETS for a really really GOOD reason!!!!! You say you know what you are doing, BUT what you are doing is just an insane amount of AAS and IF you really knew enough to do THAT amount you wouldn't be here asking these questions. Its ok to screw up BUT now, just relax, we are NOT against you or here to beat up on your cycle bro. Just tryin to give you the HELP that you really need so you don't Fvck yourself up for good!!! More juice is NOT the answer, smart AAS will get you much further than longer cycles......PLEASE CONSIDER THIS!!!!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Jay - i hear ya bro

I have friends who are big into BB (i personally really dont care for it) - when they 'dont come off' of a cycle, they fvck over the bodies pretty harsh

If i were you, i'd cut it down to a 16 week cycle - are you looking to 'cut'?

like, this is my current cycle - (pretty simple one too)

1000 mg TNT /week for 16 weeks (red sea labs)
    8 Anavar /day (for 30 days)
    + PCT

More isn't necissarly better, with a high bf% your probably looking at transforming your body, w/ the cycle your looking at your going to kill it.

btw, - don't ever trust your steroid suppliers, they just want your money
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 04-26-2006 at 09:49 AM.

okay i will make it into a 16 weeker and listen to thees guys i may be newbie on this board but i have done several cycles before you dont reach 275 without cycling alot. IM doing a 16 weeker now and just because im newbie on this site does not mean i have very little cycle experience. I have done test before at 750 mg a week so im gonna keep it simple and cool start slow 500mg a week and build my way up to 1000mg a week no more that should be enough to last me for 16 weeks . The tren shoot eod 150 and i have only 20ml anyways and winny at the end 6 weeks 50 mg ed.

now is this better vets i made these adjustments help me create a cycle. here is the stuff i have and trust me it is lots.

20ml test cypionate 300mg/ml
    10ml test e 250mg/ml
    sus 250mg 13 amps left
    dbol 30mg enough for 4 weeks only im not going overboard i like my liver take milk thistle and hawthorne for blood pressure and celery seed extract
    tren acetate 100mg /ml taking for 6 weeks maybe longer doing 150mg eod
    winstrol 25mg per capsule taking at the end to harden up gains 50mg ed for a month. maybe more

please create a cycle diet is great so far no fast food high protein high calories moderate carbs more of lean mass cycle.

cardio everyday or 4 times a week half and hour drinking lots of water. help create a 16 weeker with this gear to all those wise people on this board and vets help me thanks.

please reply and help me thanks

someone help me newbie please thanks but have done 5 cycles before

A few post earlier you said you have done 3 past cycles now its 5? please tell the truth

honestly i have done i think 3 cycles atleast sorry but it was about yr and half ago. peace

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    WE already did help you Jay.....maybe you shoudl go find another message board to talk to cause you don't want to listen here

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    jayheero=Saluu

Just incase someone wants to know. He has been banned several times under different names.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    jayheero=Saluu

Just incase someone wants to know. He has been banned several times under different names.
    That explains it then......saluu the

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ahh the great Saluu. The word "Fvcktard" was invented when that fat moron was born, there is no doubt.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    LOL...LOL...marcus you're too much....hey guys I salute all of you for trying to help this guy but you know he obviously doesnt have a clue and lies so dont waste your time.Dude you're all screwed up as far as you cycle and your thinking.Take a step back and Think (it may be hard at first)and research what you have and what you want out of it.

who is salu

who is salu
    We think it is YOU born again!!!

Thread Information