Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

Just talked to my supplier....

I just talked to my supplier who gets all his stuff from Mexico and he said for me not to worry too much about gear. The products such as QV,Animal power and denkall are still gonna be produced and available. According to him the companies are still producing and the warehouses are full. They just busted the owners for importing to the United States. According to him where the gear is legal in Mexico they don't have to stop production which is what I think alot of us were worried about. He said that the only thing I had to fear was a price increase. Don't flame me too bad. Just going by what I was told. I'm sure there could be more to it than that but for now, at least with my supplier, I'm good.

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    price increase! damn. sucks because i go to mexico to get my gear. i better call my supplier and ask him whats going on.

You might not have too much of an increase if you go fetch it yourself. I don't get to Mexico too often but I'm going in January and I'm gonna stock up.

mhb3939 is offline Junior Member
    There NO reason for a price increase! Only a source taking advantage of it as they have in the past. Reassure there is and never will be a AAS shortage!

This has happened in the past and if your source tell you "well the price went up becuz of the bust" he/she is full of SH*T!!!!!

Think what you will, flame me if you want, but if my source told me that, I would tell him where to go and get another source!!
    Last edited by mhb3939; 12-18-2005 at 05:53 PM.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    personally i hate trying to find sources. first of all, if you ask anyone on these boards they willl assume you're a cop or something, and secondly, even if you do find a source you dont know if you're gonna get ripped off or not. but the beauty of the situation is that if that happens, you can post hella threads warning everyone not to buy from the person that ripped you off.

Quote Originally Posted by mhb3939
    There NO reason for a price increase! Only a source taking advantage of it as they have in the past. Reassure there is and never will be a AAS shortage!

This has happened in the past and if your source tell you "well the price went up becuz of the bust" he/she is full of SH*T!!!!!

Think what you will, flame me if you want, but if my source told me that, I would tell him where to go and get another source!!
    Damn dude! Why you wanna talk to someone like that. I just said what he told me. AND I didn't say he was jackin the price up $40 on a bottle of prop. Chillout. Ain't nobody wants to be talked to like an asshole on here JUNIOR! If you can't handle the rage, stay away from the roids.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    I just talked to my supplier who gets all his stuff from Mexico and he said for me not to worry too much about gear. The products such as QV,Animal power and denkall are still gonna be produced and available. According to him the companies are still producing and the warehouses are full. They just busted the owners for importing to the United States. According to him where the gear is legal in Mexico they don't have to stop production which is what I think alot of us were worried about. He said that the only thing I had to fear was a price increase. Don't flame me too bad. Just going by what I was told. I'm sure there could be more to it than that but for now, at least with my supplier, I'm good.
    thats what my concern was. that if the companies down south were gonna cease manufacturing because the owners got popped, therefore no more inventory to the Vet stores down there. but regardless, i wonder if the feds are gonna be posted up watching popular Vet stores like the renowned one in TJ. some bros here know exactly which one i'm referring to. this just throws a monkey wrench of uncertainty to us bros who frequent south of the border. thanx for the post bro. the more feedback we get on this issue on what its like south of the border suppliers, the better. we could form our opinions of what the general consensus of feedback that is posted.

-Biggie
    Last edited by BIGGIE_smalls; 12-19-2005 at 05:48 PM.

Thread Information