Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Question Love the sauce!! Read ME PLZ

Well let me start by saying i am really happy with the way my cycle is going, i've gained just about 30 lbs (more like 27 to be exact) and i'm only in my 6th week..Everyone that has seen me has made comments, i probably get 9-10 a day, on ppl telling me i look huge, my arms look huge all around its good..i know it's quality muscle as well just for example today i hit back and pre cycle i was doing 12 reps of wide grip chins with a 45lb weight attached, now i am 25 lbs heavier and i can do 20 no problem..but here is my question

i'm reading "building the perfect beast" in it the author pushes cycle that don't exceed 6 weeks as a matter of fact most of his cycles end at day 28! followed by 20 days pct then jump right on cycle again...he seems to know his shyt, and some things in the book i am already utilizing b/c they make good sense but this goes against everything i have read here..i was wondering since my gains have been more than i expected this cycle..should i end it and start pct before it levels off or should i continue? any thoughts would be appreciated

c'mon guys the urine drinking cum guzzler is getting more views than my question ...ANYONE with any knowledge read and gimme ur thoughts

musclehead1 is offline Member
    what are u using?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what is the cycle. lets see the beast maker.

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    30lbs in 6 weeks. damn i wish i had it that easy. whats your cycle

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    what is the cycle. lets see the beast maker.
    lol at the "beast maker"..thying that sucks if i end it now is i really wanted to give the VAR a go but here is my cycle and like mentioned before i'm currently at the middle of week 6 its a basic 1st cycle nothing special, just added m1t in the first 4 weeks...

wks
    1 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    2 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    3 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    4 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    5 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    6 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    7 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    8 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    9 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    10 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    11 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    12 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    13 anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    14 anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    PCT
    15 Clomid 300mg 1st day, 100mg 10 days / clenbuterol 80mcg
    16 Clomid 100mg 10 days / clenbuterol 80mcg
    17 Clomid 100mg 10 days
    18off
    19 clenbuterol 80mcg
    20 clen 80mcg

side not i haven't really been taking the nolvadex , maybe 2 times a week, i read that it inhibits igf-1

but what do you think about ending my cycle early? wait a month then come back with a totally new cycle??

Is this your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Is this your first cycle?

yea, i know there is water retention for sure..i've recieved a couple comments from ppl saying my cheeks look bloaded (i told em it was creatine lol) but i really have no way of knowing for sure but i'd say 20 lbs looks to be lean mass split the other 7 between fat/ water guessing that is

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Is that you in that pic..........you look awesome. If you have made that much gains on half a gram of test a week plus M1T then I think you have potential to go far. I will be seeking some advice from you in the future. To answer your question....................

So many people have different views on bodybuilding so in a way most of what we do is trial and error so you could give this method a try and see how you react. Most people do time on = time off. Im only on my first cycle at the moment. Same as you but I used dbol instead of M1T and im not using anavar . I will be doing 10 weeks on 10 off but sometime in the future I will be experimenting with things like this.

All I can is you could give it a try, but..........your on a role......the test your using take 2 weeks to kick in and 4-5 weeks to totally take effect so why stop now? It would be a different story if the gear you was using was fast acting but seing as its test e you may aswell keep going for the full 10 weeks or so. Im a newbie to this but I hope ive given you something to think about regarding the points I made. Good luck.............im sure whatever you do youll still be a monster.

If this is your first cycle I'd finish the intended itinerary and take proper pct and then some time off to continue working out while "off" for the first time. You need to get used to being off too. Save the short cycle for next time if ya want. Short cycles also tend to be heavier dosage cycles and you are not ready for big dosages yet. Get more for less while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Is that you in that pic..........you look awesome. If you have made that much gains on half a gram of test a week plus M1T then I think you have potential to go far. I will be seeking some advice from you in the future. To answer your question....................

So many people have different views on bodybuilding so in a way most of what we do is trial and error so you could give this method a try and see how you react. Most people do time on = time off. Im only on my first cycle at the moment. Same as you but I used dbol instead of M1T and im not using anavar . I will be doing 10 weeks on 10 off but sometime in the future I will be experimenting with things like this.

All I can is you could give it a try, but..........your on a role......the test your using take 2 weeks to kick in and 4-5 weeks to totally take effect so why stop now? It would be a different story if the gear you was using was fast acting but seing as its test e you may aswell keep going for the full 10 weeks or so. Im a newbie to this but I hope ive given you something to think about regarding the points I made. Good luck.............im sure whatever you do youll still be a monster.

yea thats me and thanks for the compliments bro..that pic was actually before i cycled but i feel like i'm way too small there i look like an underwear model as opposed to a bb'er iwanted bigger arms and ANY kind of traps..finally my arms are MUCH better now, still need traps IMO can't bring em up..lats are a lil behind too..

NYC big mike - he actually reccomends 1-2 mg/per lb on first time cycles so thats exactly 500 low dose..i don't know what to do right now, i dont wanna lose what i have but i don't want to require more AAS for longer period of time if i dont have to

Any thoughts PINN??

You have good genetics kid.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I would keep it going. I wouldn't try doing what that book says until I had problems making good gains off of future cycles. You're having no problems so don't stop now. Keep blowing up! I'm on day 3 of my bulker. I'm hoping to put on 35 lbs.

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    yea thats me and thanks for the compliments bro..that pic was actually before i cycled but i feel like i'm way too small therefinally my arms are MUCH better now,

Holy Shit! I agree you look freaking awesome already in that pic! You must have incredible genetics!

I do short cycles, like 4 weeks on 2 weeks off. I use all short esters though (Tren acetate, test base or prop, dbol ...). I get flu like symptoms & tired, that is when I cycle off, usually at 4 weeks. Plus I think the PCT goes better that way, you are basically back to normal in a few days.

But I agree, there are so many different methods & different ones work better for different folks. Probably should stick with your current cycle, then try something a bit different next time & compare.

goose is offline Banned
    I would drop week 13 and 14,no need to do anavar for the extra 2 weeks,would be better to go for PCT and hold your gains.Would be great if you could add IGF in PCT,I think you would respond well.

goose4........

sadukar is offline Junior Member
    I'm pretty curious about the shorter cycles too. I just read that section of book yesterday actually. I really do believe you shouldn't up your dose until you stop gaining as well. I just might have to try a 4on/2off tri-cycle or something. Just throwing ideas out here, but:

Test prop wk1-4: 500mg(each week)
    HCG wk4: dose??
    nolva wk5-6: 40/20

cycle two:
    maybe prop and dbol ??

cycle three:
    test/tren ?

who knows. I'm really not sure how 4 week injectable cycles would work... Very curious.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'll take my lumps for this comment but here goes.......... L.Rea is not as educated on AAS as people believe. His work is ok but I often see many mistakes in his MD articles. Dave Palumbo is even worse.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I'll take my lumps for this comment but here goes.......... L.Rea is not as educated on AAS as people believe. His work is ok but I often see many mistakes in his MD articles. Dave Palumbo is even worse.
    I am on your side on this one bro.

Outstanding genetics are aiding in the results you are getting out of this cycle. Also, as mentioned, you will shed a few lbs when you are off due to water. The moon face is the worst part of test as far as I am concerned. I hate that more than the back zits.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My next cycle is going to be 8 weeks or less, I dont get any gains after that I dont want to waste the $$$$$ and keeping myself shut down longer made for a tough pct =lost gains.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I would drop week 13 and 14,no need to do anavar for the extra 2 weeks,would be better to go for PCT and hold your gains.Would be great if you could add IGF in PCT,I think you would respond well.

goose4........

i read that Anavar users see best results when dosed at 8 weeks and helped retain gains..and i wanted to add IGF but i heard it doesn't work well with clen ?? and it is a bit expensive, i've spent enough on this cycle already lol var is not cheap..

BIG KLG- I agree with you some of his stuff makes good sense and others seem a little unorthodox it's hard to pick and choose between them

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Good work bro, you look cut, what does your diet look like?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    My next cycle is going to be 8 weeks or less, I dont get any gains after that I dont want to waste the $$$$$ and keeping myself shut down longer made for a tough pct =lost gains.

maybe i am more like you...it sounds like it anyway..i'm confused as what to do...but i think i'm gonna stick this one out and see if and how much more i can possibly gain..my arms are bigger now at rest then they were flexed a month ago, over 1 1/2" gained so far..but i think it's just b/c they have been waiting soo long to grow, they needed this extra boost, i d k

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    Good work bro, you look cut, what does your diet look like?

my diet goes against what i've learned on here (thats why i tend to stay out of the diet forum) but i do mix carbs and fats in almost every meal except PWO,PPWO, and before bed

here it is in a nutshell but it varies sometimes..i have a protein shake every meal

7am-3 packets regular oatmeal, 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs

9am-8 oz grilled chicken breast, 1 cup multi grain rice, broccoli

11:30-PWO

1:30 -8 oz chicken breast/ 1 cup rice

3:30-flame away on this one..taco bell or 2 slices of pizza ED

5:30-MHP Up Your Mass shake

7:30-steak/ sweet potato/ baked beans

9:30-fish/ rice/ almonds

11:30-muscle milk/almonds

thats what my schedule is for today anyway..i started off with the mentality that i was going to bulk and eat whatever i want, but then i decided to have a cheat meal everyday, unless i started gaining too much fat but so far so good it's working for me..the protein shake i have with every meal is a myoplex original 42 grams of protein..anyway i'm ALOT cleaner and very strict when i cut but this is my first serious bulker

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    What are your stats?? and when you cut what does ur diet look like if you dont mind me asking?

stay on the juice get huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

dan8 is offline New Member
    lol at the "beast maker"..thying that sucks if i end it now is i really wanted to give the VAR a go but here is my cycle and like mentioned before i'm currently at the middle of week 6 its a basic 1st cycle nothing special, just added m1t in the first 4 weeks...

wks
    1 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    2 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    3 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    4 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    5 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    6 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    7 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    8 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    9 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    10 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    11 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    12 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    13 anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    14 anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    PCT
    15 Clomid 300mg 1st day, 100mg 10 days / clenbuterol 80mcg
    16 Clomid 100mg 10 days / clenbuterol 80mcg
    17 Clomid 100mg 10 days
    18off
    19 clenbuterol 80mcg
    20 clen 80mcg

side not i haven't really been taking the nolvadex , maybe 2 times a week, i read that it inhibits igf-1

but what do you think about ending my cycle early? wait a month then come back with a totally new cycle??
    TEST E IS VERY GOOD AND IT HAS WORKED FOR YOU IM NOT SURE WHAT BRAND TO LOOK FOR GOT ANY IDEAS FROM YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE

dan8 is offline New Member
    Ok Guys..... Someone Please Tell Me Why No One Replys To Me Is It Because I Am New And Dont Have Many Posts Or What Im Just Trying To Figure Stuff Out Becasue I Would Like To Start My Own Cycle

SpiderRico is offline Member
    start your own thread tends to help...ya bro you look great what do you plan to have as a diet when your cycle ends my cycle ends the end of this week then start pct and i have no clue what to do as my diet i was wondering what you plan on doing?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    start your own thread tends to help...ya bro you look great what do you plan to have as a diet when your cycle ends my cycle ends the end of this week then start pct and i have no clue what to do as my diet i was wondering what you plan on doing?

Well in pct, i plan on adding a few supps that hopefully will help..some of them are tongat ali, tribulus, creatine, arginine, avena sativa..also my protein intake is gonna remain extremely high..around 600 grams a day, and i'lm going to drop the 3:30 meal..also if you look i'm running var right up into PCT and then i will be taking clen ..i heard both of these help retain lean mass

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    I think ultimately it comes down how long you are on verses off how good your gains are. I am not going by the equal time off to time on any more.

There is a limit to how short to be on, I remember when there were those recommending 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off. I think that is too short to see any real gains for sure. But 4 on / 2 off is descent. At 4 weeks PCT is very short.

But another argument that is often proposed is that PCT is relatively short & predictable with cycles up to 6 - 8 weeks. After that PCT can be a very long deal for some individuals, and becomes a far more unpredictable variable. I don't think I would want to subject my liver or kidneys to longer cycles than that either. I certainly wouldn't do an oral more than 4 weeks.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro. Your arms look huge.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well let me start by saying i am really happy with the way my cycle is going, i've gained just about 30 lbs (more like 27 to be exact) and i'm only in my 6th week..Everyone that has seen me has made comments, i probably get 9-10 a day, on ppl telling me i look huge, my arms look huge all around its good..i know it's quality muscle as well just for example today i hit back and pre cycle i was doing 12 reps of wide grip chins with a 45lb weight attached, now i am 25 lbs heavier and i can do 20 no problem..but here is my question

i'm reading "building the perfect beast" in it the author pushes cycle that don't exceed 6 weeks as a matter of fact most of his cycles end at day 28! followed by 20 days pct then jump right on cycle again...he seems to know his shyt, and some things in the book i am already utilizing b/c they make good sense but this goes against everything i have read here..i was wondering since my gains have been more than i expected this cycle..should i end it and start pct before it levels off or should i continue? any thoughts would be appreciated
    i did that when i cycled...its very safe and i still got great results.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason for that 6 weeks on 4 weeks off then cycle again kinda stuff is that it will prevent you from "see-sawing" with muscle gains.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    lets see the before pics compared with pics now!!!!!

i'd finish the cycle out..also extend the clen wk15-20at least
    i preffer personally running clen str8 for about 6-8weeks
    and use some benadryl eow..seems to work well for me

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    For traps, get some wrist straps and bang out reps of shrugs with a barbell. Your working sets should be around at least 300lbs. It really helped me out. That and sometimes upright rows and the usual deadlifts.

You prolly have gained a fair amount of water and I suspect fat too from this cycle. I was thinking 30lbs this boy must be running some heavy stuff (like insane doses of tren ). dont mean to undercut your training or anything cause you definently added some muscle and strength and fat and water can be cut out later on. good luck with training.

Just curious, who asked about traps?

Thanks for all the comments/compliments guys..

IXISiDiuSIXI- LMAO thanks but my arms are really small here i'm 6'1 and they are just over 17" in this pic..

mesomorph/kaptainkeezy04-i think i'm just gonna stick this cycle out and see what happens when i throw some VAR in..if i feel like it wasnt worth it, i'll learn from it and cut my next cycle short

aadren****e- This is a "before" pic..it was taken in june @ 220lbs..i'm not usually this lean but i wanted to be as cut as possible before i jumped on my first "bulking" cycle..and i'm gonna do clen 2 weeks on 2 off..the 2 off i'll be usina an eca

powerliftmike-i lost one of my straps, i'm gonna have to man up and buy some more, i do like to use them in my deads and shrugs, i'll pick some up in the a.m..i expected to gain fat/water and i'm sure i have but my strength and overall size is definately up i feel really good..lol this is kinda gay but i'm sure some of you do it too while on cycle but everymorning when i look full and dry i spend about 10-15 mins posing in front of my mirror haha ha whatever

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    one thing people here have missed is the time off. now although chort cycles can produce great results, a short cycle does not mean shorten pct and time off. once the body is shut down which depending on what your takeing is 3 days to around 2 weeks, there is no telling how long it will take to recover.
    time on = time off is a general rule when an avrage cycle is 12 weeks. the only way to know forsure is to go and get blood work done.
    I will also say congrats on a nice pick there you are looking good.
    but not to sound like an ass here I have a hard time believing 30 lbs lean in 6 weeks. m-1t will bloat ya big time and test-e takes around 4-5 weeks to even start working. but regardless, ya do look good.
    keep it up bro, and I would stick out the cycle

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    all Im saying that if that is u naturally - good job!

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro, you should start a diary so we can see your progress. I'm anxious to see how much bigger you get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information