BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"

Fvck bros help my pack was opened

i sent a pack out PRIORITY last sat and it just got to my boys house today and i checked the online usps tracking # and it said that it was delivered to him at 1 pm on tuesday. THEY ASKED HIM TO SIGN FOR THE PACK TODAY even though i sent it priority-he of course declined. Should i clean house tonight, is my address redflagged, is the pack then coming back to my house and if it does what happens if someone else in my family signs for it? any advice on what i should do.

Nismo is offline Member
    If its gear send it to my house!!!!

Nismo is offline Member
    jk bro, I really wouldnt know what to do.... good luck though

msu16366 is offline Member
    Perhaps you accidently chose for signiture verification or maybe the dumbass that handled it for you did it.
    I would clean house and when the package comes back to you right return to sender on it and wait t few days. If worse case happens say someone must be setting you up.

msu16366 is offline Member
    nevermind, you are the sender,
    You got me i dont know what you should do, foward it to my po box.

yeah.....fvck.....

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    get your shit to a safe place, delete any emails about AAS and the mail or selling of them at all. Personal use they give a **** about. but sounds like you might have been nabbed. id get rid of everything illegal in your home or auto's and dont get cought slippin.. also i would wright rick collins and just explain your situation to him to see what he says. if nothing else it will establish a contact between you two incase you end up needing to use him.
    id clean up 100% no question. this is why i dont keep much around my home or property. but i also never send anyone anything as i dont sell or supply. good luck bro keep us informed.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    don't really know what to tell ya. just clean house immediately

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    get your shit to a safe place, delete any emails about AAS and the mail or selling of them at all. Personal use they give a **** about. but sounds like you might have been nabbed. id get rid of everything illegal in your home or auto's and dont get cought slippin.. also i would wright rick collins and just explain your situation to him to see what he says. if nothing else it will establish a contact between you two incase you end up needing to use him.
    id clean up 100% no question. this is why i dont keep much around my home or property. but i also never send anyone anything as i dont sell or supply. good luck bro keep us informed.
    good advice bro...

I'D CLEAN HOUSE NOW. That delivery date of Tues. and signature today smells fishy. When you sent it out did you package it good? ie; bottles packed so they wont break, extra packing so nothing rolls around, etc etc? Did you use tape on the box anyways, even though priority boxes have sticky tape on the cardboard to close them? Always use tape, and always package it really good so nothing rolls around, and most important of all, NEVER USE YOUR OWN RETURN ADDRESS, thats the stupidest thing you can do. However, dont use a fake one either. Use something like a local business address or a neighbor you dont like. Gear shipping 101 guys

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Not sure I agree with writing a detailed letter to a lawyer, Don't care if it's Johnny cockran, Why confess on paper to something you haven't been caught for. I don't have any good suggestions except don't send illegal substances by mail. That's a federal offense by itself.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Not sure I agree with writing a detailed letter to a lawyer, Don't care if it's Johnny cockran, Why confess on paper to something you haven't been caught for. I don't have any good suggestions except don't send illegal substances by mail. That's a federal offense by itself.
    good thinking,

but bro clean house and reboot ur computer so that everything is deleted and delete everything in ur email. and also dont visit any boards after u reboot your computer for a little while.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

clean house ....a vial may have broken or your bro may have been flaged

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Why would u put a valid return address on any package?

where you at dog? keep us updated!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Why would u put a valid return address on any package?

HELP IM IN THIS big ass HOLE, A TIGER IS GOING TO EAT ME IN 30 SECONDS!!

"some dumb ass outside the hole" Why did you go by that hole? didnt anyone else tell you that holes are dangerous?. why anyone would do that is beyond me.

he asked for help not a lecture...

plan on cleaning house immediately,thanks 4 the replys

what a b!tch especially this close to xmas

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    unlucky mate!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I have no idea how much you sent, but if it was a good amount you
    might want to also run a good security program to clean up your PC's
    harddrive... Either that or get it out of your house to somewhere safe...
    Most of the better security programs are good enuf to clean things up
    for local and state LE .

Deleting your emails and any files isn't good enuf, you'll still have traces
    left behind...

And whatever you do DON'T sign for It! and make sure anyone you live
    with knows not to sign for it either, make up an excuse...

alright bros, thanks it wasnt that much gear i'm thinking i'm gonna get my harddrive somewhere safe tommrow morning and everythings out of my house, my trouble now is that i gotta make an excuse so no one at my house signs for the pack.

tell them you got into a dispute over shipping dates and this person wants you to take your stuff back. Tell them to refuse anything that has to be signed for.

Everyone that is ever at my house knows, wife, baby sitters , mothers.. they are to sign for NOTHING.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    HELP IM IN THIS big ass HOLE, A TIGER IS GOING TO EAT ME IN 30 SECONDS!!

"some dumb ass outside the hole" Why did you go by that hole? didnt anyone else tell you that holes are dangerous?. why anyone would do that is beyond me.

he asked for help not a lecture...
    r u really talking?

i think a bottle of test must have broke, this is just fvcking great- i'm sooo piissed

starkeX is offline Junior Member
    Deleted mail can be easily recovered, but I doubt they will go that far if they do not find anything on him, CLEAN HOUSE BRO

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking the same thing, actually, its better to just reformat the whole entire harddrive instead of risking any slip ups. Basically by deleting the partition (C:\) and create a new partition and then reinstall your operating system on your PC. Better this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I have no idea how much you sent, but if it was a good amount you
    might want to also run a good security program to clean up your PC's
    harddrive... Either that or get it out of your house to somewhere safe...
    Most of the better security programs are good enuf to clean things up
    for local and state LE .

Deleting your emails and any files isn't good enuf, you'll still have traces
    left behind...

And whatever you do DON'T sign for It! and make sure anyone you live
    with knows not to sign for it either, make up an excuse...

if you are going to go that far.. go to best buy.. and buy a new hard drive for $40 stash your old one with the gear.

ExitedNoob is offline Junior Member
    WOw this is crazy. I wish you all the luck..Who is this Rick Collins that people speak of ?

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    even better of an ideal. But just dont let them find that replaced harddrive or its a definite wrap for him.
    if you are going to go that far.. go to best buy.. and buy a new hard drive for $40 stash your old one with the gear.

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    If anything should happen to you, "BE QUIET." You have so many rights and they would jepordize any case against you if they didn't go by the book.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    the only way to completely "clean" your computer is to format it. It must be formatted 3 times however to erase all traces.
    I just Cleaned house myself.
    Good Luck Bro.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Its a pain in the ass, but if you're going to replace your hard drive I'd go as far as drilling a few holes in the old one.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    CLEAN HOUSE & BURN UR HARDDRIVE... good luck bro, but i would just clean house & ur pc & just sit back & tale a break & keep a look out for anything suspicious around ur house (unmarked cars, curious people walking around, etc..)

Thread Information