Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ianchov is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Did you just piss in that water?

That`s broke my glasses

Hallelujah! we got ourselves a believer.

Poisonous....
    Come on bro, just tell everyone your joking.
    19yrs. old, 135lbs after a sust.250 dbol cycle???????

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous
    Hi everyone. I am new, I already introduced myself in the intro form. heres the link if that will help will my questions to follow:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...36#post2324736

Ok I am nineteen years old and I have been training for 4 1/2 years. I have a very slim body form and have an extremely hard time gaining weight. Have tried natural for years, unsuccessful. I know a lot of people will tell me that I am young and have a lot of testosterone in my body naturally but I am set on my cycle. I know I am training properly because I have been reading on training for years, making sure I am training properly. I have gained weight before naturally but it was very hard and I lost it immediately (I had to stop forcing myself to eat so much because it was making me sick).

Ok now to my steroid use . I finally tried steroids last year in the fall. I tried a Sustanon 250/ Dbol stack. I stopped the Dbol immediately, it killed my appetite, made my heart beat so fast I couldnt sleep and and made me throw up in the morning. I stuck with the Sustanon for 8 weeks. I started out at 250mg for week 1, than 500 wk2, and wk3, weeks 4,5, & 6 I did 750 mg and than moved down to 500 week 7 and 250 week 8. I gained about 20lbs. I looked very bloated and like a chipmunk in my face. I was happy with my size but I still didn't have the good looking body I wanted, I was just bigger and stronger but a little chubby and stronger. I trained well but did not eat good at all and was drank WAY to much alcohol (very hard time in my life, roommate committed suicide in the middle of my cycle, I knew I was not supposed to be drinking). I don't know what the outcome of the Sustanon would have been had I trained properly but I still do not think I would have been and defined and ripped (but still bigger) as I wanted. I understand what I did was very stupid and this is why this time I am correcting myself and doing heavy research beforehand, I was very depressed with myself and my body (as I am now as well) and rushed into it.

Ok now to the meat of of this question. I am about 135lbs now, I have dramatically lost weight in the past year due to heavy drug use (completely done with that now), poor eating, and an adderall prescription. I need to know what steroid would be the best for me. Below are some pics of my mid section, the main part of my body that I have never been able to get is my chest, it disgusts me. Also the last picture is of the body type that I am aiming for (obviously I am not going to get exactly what I want but I need to give you an idea). I am look for a well developed chest, defined abs, arms etc. I am not looking to get huge by any means, I definitely need to gain weight though in because there is nothing I can turn into muscle. I have trained my chest in so many different variations to try and get it right and it just doesn't develop. Also if you look at the picture with the black circle you will see the weird shape my pecs make when I flex them, the left pec does not go as low as the right, its like its deformed. I am going to train for a few weeks to get myself prepared but I want the advice I can get now.

I am considering Deca , Winstrol , Equipoise , Primo, or POSSIBILY some form of testosterone. I am planning on using 1mg of Armidex a day with a combination of two or maybe just one of the steroids mentioned above. I am going to heavily dedicate myself to get what I want and use the advice you guys give me as my main guidance, because although I think I know a lot, I know that you guys have a lot more experience than me and can save me from wasting my hard earned money and time. I was considering Tren but I cannot afford it. I have about $400 to spend on this cycle, but I am willing to put out more if I need to because its my health at hand. Here are the pictures, keep in mind I am the smallest I have been in years because I have just recently come out of a hole I dug myself into starting a year ago ( have been getting back in shape for 2 months but not much training, just cardio). Remember I want to look like the pic at the bottom (hah, I know that sounds ridiculous), just an evenly defined body with nice full pecs, abs and definition. Well guys here they are, I am looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say more than anything I have in a long time...
    since you dont wanna take anyone's advice, i think the best thing for you would be a nice dianabol +decadurabolin cycle

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    since you dont wanna take anyone's advice, i think the best thing for you would be a nice dianabol +decadurabolin cycle
    2 strong bulking compounds right there.

Poisonous is offline New Member
    Hellmask,

I am actually 137 today, if you had read all the posts you would actually know what's going on. I told everyone I had lost a lot of water weight from adderall recently which I have stopped and I will probably be at 142 in a few weeks. AFTER my Sustaon cycle (I did not do the dbol for more than a week as I stated I had bad side effects) I weighed 175lbs. Before that I weighed 140. I went down to about 160 and that is where I stayed for awhile until I had some other problems unrelated to steroids that I don't feel like repeating, also started barely eating because I was so busy with school and such a mess that I didn't care about organizing my diet, and also started taking my prescription more often which def played a role in at least 10lbs lost. People are telling me I am not going to keep the weight but I did last time until until I began a drug binge and bad diet so I just don't belive that based on MY PERSONAL experience.

I know everyone here is giving me good advice. But look, I am going to do AAS because I want to be able to be closer to my goal before I get out of school. Please just give me some advice on the roids. After staying up til 7am yesterday reading I am going to go with MudMan's Newbie Cycle #9 Which is Test E 500mg wk
    EQ 500mg/wk
    Nolvadex 10mg ED
    Arimidex .5mg ED (I changed this to make sure there is no gyno for sure)
    And Clomid 100mg ED for a month 2 weeks after last enan shot with novla and arimidex cont'd

Hellmask,

I am actually 137 today, if you had read all the posts you would actually know what's going on. I told everyone I had lost a lot of water weight from adderall recently which I have stopped and I will probably be at 142 in a few weeks. AFTER my Sustaon cycle (I did not do the dbol for more than a week as I stated I had bad side effects) I weighed 175lbs. Before that I weighed 140. I went down to about 160 and that is where I stayed for awhile until I had some other problems unrelated to steroids that I don't feel like repeating, also started barely eating because I was so busy with school and such a mess that I didn't care about organizing my diet, and also started taking my prescription more often which def played a role in at least 10lbs lost. People are telling me I am not going to keep the weight but I did last time until until I began a drug binge and bad diet so I just don't belive that based on MY PERSONAL experience.

I know everyone here is giving me good advice. But look, I am going to do AAS because I want to be able to be closer to my goal before I get out of school. Please just give me some advice on the roids. After staying up til 7am yesterday reading I am going to go with MudMan's Newbie Cycle #9 Which is Test E 500mg wk
    EQ 500mg/wk
    Nolvadex 10mg ED
    And Clomid 100mg ED for a month 2 weeks after last enan shot with novla and arimidex cont'd
    well staying up til 7 am huh? that should do you real good for muscle growth...you dont even have your sleep schedule on time for christ's sake why are you starting AAS?!?

Hellmask,

EQ 500mg/wk
    Nolvadex 10mg ED

You seem to make alot of excuses when it comes to building muscle.
    Get your diet and workout routine down and you will grow, Period.
    Do you think your max weight limit is what your at now?
    Give me a break, Nobodys genetics are that shitty.
    To get big you gotta eat big, workout hard as hell.
    Get off the computer, quit looking at steroids , go train, sleep and grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You seem to make alot of excuses when it comes to building muscle.
    Get your diet and workout routine down and you will grow, Period.
    Do you think your max weight limit is what your at now?
    Give me a break, Nobodys genetics are that shitty.
    To get big you gotta eat big, workout hard as hell.
    Get off the computer, quit looking at steroids , go train, sleep and grow.
    sleeping is very underrated in my opinion. when the hell else will you grow? i ALWAYS get atleast 8 hours of sleep at night and sometimes even 9 or 10.

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    Hey man I know exactly where you are coming from, we have the same bodytype (If I had a scanner I would post some old pics of me just to prove it), had the same problem gaining weight, ate everything in site, even tried drinking a gallon of milk a day just to gain weight at all, but it did not work. Fortuneately I did not have your addiction history. And I can honestly say I feel your pain, BUT YOU ARE 100% WRONG about taking AAS.

You don't wanna hear this but you gotta wait. I have done a few cycles but they were usually messed up in one form or another and I didn't get the results I wanted. I wasn't mentally mature enough to discipline myself for what was needed, and believe me (just like you) I thought I could handle it, but shit happens. You'll just end up wasting time and money and you can't really get none of that back. The advice to wait is not just for your body but for your mind to grow up as well (not a flame).

It wasn't until about 2 years ago, that I started gaining weight, and I did it while lifting NATURALLY! I came back from a hiatus and by my 4 week my arms grew 2 1/2 inches, people were noticing my fast gains and even were joking about me juicing. I can imagine what I'm gonna look like when I start!
    I am now physically and MENTALLY mature enough to take on the extra responisibility needed when you take AAS.

Believe me your gonna look back and kick yourself in the ass about AAS (if you start before you should) the same way you look back on your drug addiction. PATIENCE!!!!

DG

P.S. Your cycle in about 3-4 years should be treated as a 1st cycle - which means 500mg Test -E for 10-12 weeks, PCT , rest and clean food. 'Till then take Creatine, Protein, Glutamine and Weight Gainer religiously, it's good practice on supplement planning and proper nutrition.

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    Man you need a base to work with. You seriously need to train for a couple years before you hit the juice again. Like everyone says you are gonna do more harm then good. It seems like all these guys come on here and ask these guys for advice and when they are told something they don't want to hear they just say they are gonna do it any way. So now I just say GOOD LUCK... cause your gonna need it...............................

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Long Story Short, If You Are The Size You Are, And Youve Been Training For Years, Then Something Is Missing, Either Your Not Sticking To Your Diet, Not Sticking To Your Routine, Something...
    You Need To Get These Things In Check First, This Is The Point. Steroid Arent A Miracle Drug, You Gotta Get The Basics First

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    ok man im turning 20 in march been working out for 3 years 5 days a week with local powerlifters i was 6 foot 230 lbs when i got out of high school around 20 percent body fat being 150 lbs my junior year which i think was caused by adderal and going off of it and naturally within 5 months got down to a very lean 170 lbs then i started getting intrested in gaining weight which sucked for me because i had a hard time eating alot and like you said it would make me vomit if i ate alot i stayed at around 175 for over a year because of poor diet i got stronger but never gained mass i tried everything to get bigger weight gainer made me gain weight but 2 shakes a day would fill me up all day i honestly think more research should be done on aderall and its long term affects on adolescents because we sound like we have had the same problem but i eventually got up to around 190 naturally 11 percent body fat 6 1 and i am now on sustanon 250 125 eod for 12 weeks and on my 4th week i am at 208 lbs 9.5 percent body fat i am not suggesting you take sustanon because i agree with what everyone else is saying you have no foundation i think you should gain at least 15 - 20 lbs somehow before you even think of steroids i actually regret starting this cycle allready even though my strength and weight has gone up
    Last edited by muaythaiguy76; 12-22-2005 at 02:00 AM.

matt1234 is offline New Member
    Dude No Offense But You Dont Look Like Youve Ever Touched A Weight In Your Life. Work Out Awhile Then Think About It

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by matt1234
    Is Dbol Short For Durabolin

BD,
    I was gonna say...........same guy. Geez.

I'm not sure which one is worse. Landed himself right in my hall of shame for that one!

matt1234 is offline New Member
    Hey Im No Steriod Expert But The Guy Looks Like Hes Never Worked Out Before

Yes, he is a wee little boy wanting to play with powerful hormones. Your comments just humor me.

big mike im not even in the same ball park as that kid i at least gained 30 lbs of muscle naturally over a 2 year period and im not taking multiple steroids and my diet is in check btw thanks for your help my weight has gone up from 190 to 208 by my 5 th week and bench jumped from 245 for 1 rep to 265 - 275 and squat went from 375 to 405

sorry i thought you were referring to me when you said i dont know which one is worse haha

Buddha50 is offline New Member
    hey man steroids arent for you. you are too young to be messin around with this shit. trust what the others are sayin. just eat-constantly-lots and lots of protien. workout regularly, oh yeah eat some more.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Ha Ha Ha!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow... do you even have enough muscle for a spot to inject in?

If you are not going to listen to anyone anyways a single test cycle is the best for beginers.

I've been here since I was 20, and still have not run a cycle. I started out like you. Wanting to validate running a cycle, so I came onto the board and asked a couple of questions to make sure that I wasn't going to hurt myself. In fact my mentality was "Find out what will kill me, then kick it back a notch or two." I wanted to get big quick.

3 years later I'm still on the board. I haven't done a cycle yet, because I realise that I'm not physically or mentally ready for the commitment. I know that my training and diet or not perfect, and that with tweeking I could still gain alot naturally. I'm 200lbs (was 170 when I joined) and still growing. Stick it out... you could do alot of harm to your body

PS I would cut out the cardio. You are burning callories that could be used to build muscle. Post your diet and training, so we know what to work with. This post has gone on for three pages, because we are all nice guys and don't want to see you get hurt. Some members on here have done a cycle when your age or younger, and now regret it. There is a senior member (not going to name him) who has joint problems now... most likely to running gear while 18. We are not trying to scare you away, we want to educate you. You really need to do more research, and ask more questions. When you are ready, you won't need to ask what to run on a cycle... because you will already know the answer. Welcome to AR.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I have seen people like you use steroids with no frame to build from..and all they get is really puffy and nasty stretch marks..you are probably one of the laziest kids i have ever seen and if you are in college thats when u have all the time in the world to train and rest..i know you dont study 16 hours a day come on bro everyone has been there...eat like an animal and lift hard if you were at 175 before (BS) it shouldnt take you half the time to get back up or even 160 off your cycle...you should shoot right back up there...if you do a cycle now there is now way you will look like that guy in the picture im sure he worked HARD for that..you should too

Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Listen, read, research and WAIT.

BS

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    No, I wasn't abusing any drug in particular, I was just getting really drunk and doing whatever was around me, coke, e, other shit that makes me look back in disgust. I haven't done any of those hardcore drugs in about 4 months, as for the adderall it is a prescription I have for ADD that I hate to take but it helps me study, now that finals are over it will be collecting dust until next finals. I have been giving my body time to get back to normal, that is why I have been holding off on the AAS, I had been planning on it right after I deicded no drugs at all period, but wanted to give my body a few months to get back to normal as you said. I have also been living with a roommate who was my best friend and now a major cokehead who actually made me see how things really were. I have stopped contact completely with any friends who use drugs (besides pot because apparently everyone and their mother smokes pot besides me) and am moving out of my apt in the next few weeks and using the time I will be very alone and starting to make new friends to really get my body in the shape I want it for my last year of college. I will not be touching adderall during my cycle as I am trying to change my study habits so I don't have to rely on college crack to get good grades. This is all a little more than you needed to know but I just want everyone to understand I am coming from a complex background and am not as big of as an idiot as I may be coming off.

I know AAS is not the best at my age, but I do want to look good in college, its not just about getting laid, in the city iam in looking good helps you tremendously. I am going to do "1" cycle and do everything I can to keep side effects minimal and keep as much of the gains as possible. I know I am going to loose more than I should but I am going to really focus on eating alot, its one of my top goals when I move out of my apt soon and start my new life.

*Takes foot out of ass* , would stacking primo with deca be a bad choice?
    Deca and Primo?! What exactly have you been researching for a year? I dont think its AS. Its VERY evident you havent been researching at all.

Truth is, your one of these newbie's with the "I know it all" attitude. Wanting a quick fix, go with Dbol only, you will reach your goals.

This board is about asking questions on AS and educating yourself, using the resources available and helping other's. Why did you join this board in the first place? For advice? So why ask advice, when, your minds already set?

You will be the first person to complain about short/long term side effects when misusing AS.

Do yourself a favor.
    - Research the correct things about AS to gain knowledge and understanding
    - Train for 3 years, then think about AS
    - Get yourself a good Creatine and Weight gainer.
    - Up your calories, train hard, rest, and rest some more.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    This guy is a joke he doesnt look like he even trains let alone did a sustanon cycle. WAY to inexperienced.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    just to add a comment and get my post count up hehe, if you had been researching roids so much, you would have seen hundreds of beginners asking what the best course would be to start with, and got your answers from those threads. now, if you eat correctly, train correctly and rest enough, you will, WILL grow. you are very small, and could easily gain dramatic size without any drugs, in a relatively short period of time. i wouldnt waste your time, money or health when you clearly dont need to

Hard Head is offline Member
    I knew that someone would say that, but I am going to do them no matter what so considering that can you give me some advice?
    :aaok****t

We all can plainly see that you don't spend any serious time in the gym. If you tried to lift some weight and stayed off the drugs, you might see some muscle.

Go somewhere else with your pitiful excuses, maybe to the gym.

Freaking idiot.

Turd_Ferguson is offline Banned

No Gear

Up until recently, i could gain great results with just protein creatine proper diet and hit the gym hard. I mean hard whatever muscle group you work out should feel like it is going to blow off of your body. I did sus when i was your age...bad mistake. Lost everything lost drive to go to gym LOST ALL MUSCLE. Three and a half years later I am thinking of doing my "next cycle" because my body won't grow much anymore...I am not growing after 2 months of hard training and eating like a horse don't get the gear until that happen to you.

P.S I was 145 at 19 now at 25(today) i am 218 at 5'9" naturally

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson
    Up until recently, i could gain great results with just protein creatine proper diet and hit the gym hard. I mean hard whatever muscle group you work out should feel like it is going to blow off of your body. I did sus when i was your age...bad mistake. Lost everything lost drive to go to gym LOST ALL MUSCLE. Three and a half years later I am thinking of doing my "next cycle" because my body won't grow much anymore...I am not growing after 2 months of hard training and eating like a horse don't get the gear until that happen to you.

P.S I was 145 at 19 now at 25(today) i am 218 at 5'9" naturally
    naturally? lol you juiced how is that naturally...once you take the plunge you are done with bein natural IMHO

musclehead1 is offline Member
    iv heard if u eliminate all dairy outta ur diet is works good for ADD, you need to eat, sleep, and train if u get those three things in line u'll grow. I think rather then spending your $$$ on roids contact ~SC~ see if he can help you out.

drew24 is offline Banned
    its sad that this stupid thread hasent ben closed ,your to young dont do roids case closed ps eat more

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Well, this thread can go on forever and he is not even here anymore, lol... 3 pages of advice and he have probably not been logged on since 20/12 2005.

5ocal is offline Junior Member
    do u wont to get big 4 u or 4 the sluts? on the real man just get a job and work mad hours girls like money more.......if its 4 u then go head and do what u gota do........and if u are gona take some gear eat like a mofo no joke eat start with a bowl of oats shake,some fruit,coatge cheese,7 eg whites.snack more cotage cheese,chickn breast,bannana,milk,next snack..2 cans of tuna with mayo,2 bake taderz,greatfruit,shake,din-er time nice burger or steak or chickn ,bake taderz,fruit,coatagecheese,wash it down with a big ass shake high in cals make sure its good cals not from sugar.then one more snack be for u crash i like slim fast it like eating small meal do this evry day not ezzy but if u can u will see results

HuDanny is offline New Member
    You need a base my man.. what I would reccomend is some creatine, 2-4 shakes a day, 3,000-4,000 calories a day (that doesnt mean mcdonalds, means good meals just twice as much), 6 days a week in the gym(5days on 1day off). Too get good results it takes hard work, patience, and self-discipline. If you can't put those three together your gonna be looking at 135 for awhile.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    bro i only read the first few posts in the your thread . so my opion is you say your a gym addict for years weels thats sounds like bullshit as the body you want youd already have by now . there is no need for steriods to get that body you want it can be achieved easily without the use of drugs. if you dedicated yourself 24 /7 for a year , bulked clean,rested and trained properly you could have that body in one to 2yrs year naturally . in your body condition it dosent look like you have a clue about training and nutrtion dont even bother taking gear itll dos mhit for you . put on some size first then come back.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    i miss mikey

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information