Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Poisonous is offline New Member

Young new guy, which to steroid to use (pics)?

Hi everyone. I am new, I already introduced myself in the intro form. heres the link if that will help will my questions to follow:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...36#post2324736

Ok I am nineteen years old and I have been training for 4 1/2 years. I have a very slim body form and have an extremely hard time gaining weight. Have tried natural for years, unsuccessful. I know a lot of people will tell me that I am young and have a lot of testosterone in my body naturally but I am set on my cycle. I know I am training properly because I have been reading on training for years, making sure I am training properly. I have gained weight before naturally but it was very hard and I lost it immediately (I had to stop forcing myself to eat so much because it was making me sick).

Ok now to my steroid use . I finally tried steroids last year in the fall. I tried a Sustanon 250/ Dbol stack. I stopped the Dbol immediately, it killed my appetite, made my heart beat so fast I couldnt sleep and and made me throw up in the morning. I stuck with the Sustanon for 8 weeks. I started out at 250mg for week 1, than 500 wk2, and wk3, weeks 4,5, & 6 I did 750 mg and than moved down to 500 week 7 and 250 week 8. I gained about 20lbs. I looked very bloated and like a chipmunk in my face. I was happy with my size but I still didn't have the good looking body I wanted, I was just bigger and stronger but a little chubby and stronger. I trained well but did not eat good at all and was drank WAY to much alcohol (very hard time in my life, roommate committed suicide in the middle of my cycle, I knew I was not supposed to be drinking). I don't know what the outcome of the Sustanon would have been had I trained properly but I still do not think I would have been and defined and ripped (but still bigger) as I wanted. I understand what I did was very stupid and this is why this time I am correcting myself and doing heavy research beforehand, I was very depressed with myself and my body (as I am now as well) and rushed into it.

Ok now to the meat of of this question. I am about 135lbs now, I have dramatically lost weight in the past year due to heavy drug use (completely done with that now), poor eating, and an adderall prescription. I need to know what steroid would be the best for me. Below are some pics of my mid section, the main part of my body that I have never been able to get is my chest, it disgusts me. Also the last picture is of the body type that I am aiming for (obviously I am not going to get exactly what I want but I need to give you an idea). I am look for a well developed chest, defined abs, arms etc. I am not looking to get huge by any means, I definitely need to gain weight though in because there is nothing I can turn into muscle. I have trained my chest in so many different variations to try and get it right and it just doesn't develop. Also if you look at the picture with the black circle you will see the weird shape my pecs make when I flex them, the left pec does not go as low as the right, its like its deformed. I am going to train for a few weeks to get myself prepared but I want the advice I can get now.

I am considering Deca , Winstrol , Equipoise , Primo, or POSSIBILY some form of testosterone. I am planning on using 1mg of Armidex a day with a combination of two or maybe just one of the steroids mentioned above. I am going to heavily dedicate myself to get what I want and use the advice you guys give me as my main guidance, because although I think I know a lot, I know that you guys have a lot more experience than me and can save me from wasting my hard earned money and time. I was considering Tren but I cannot afford it. I have about $400 to spend on this cycle, but I am willing to put out more if I need to because its my health at hand. Here are the pictures, keep in mind I am the smallest I have been in years because I have just recently come out of a hole I dug myself into starting a year ago ( have been getting back in shape for 2 months but not much training, just cardio). Remember I want to look like the pic at the bottom (hah, I know that sounds ridiculous), just an evenly defined body with nice full pecs, abs and definition. Well guys here they are, I am looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say more than anything I have in a long time...

(I have turned the brightness and contrast up/down on them so you can see the definition more)

This is actually AandF6969's picture. Good job man, you got exactly what I'm aiming for.
    Last edited by Poisonous; 12-18-2005 at 07:26 PM.

Sauced is offline Banned
    19 is too young to start using AS

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    you're recovering from drug abuse..and turning to another crutch.

Steroids aren't for you.

:(

I knew that someone would say that, but I am going to do them no matter what so considering that can you give me some advice? I am not looking to use them regularly, just one cycle to get me on the road to where I want to be. I had minimal side effects last time, and am confident with the advice I get online and from articles I can do this right. Please don't leave me hanging with the "don't do them" as your only advice, I am going to so give me some guidance.

On the last picture of you, be honest, are you spanking the monkey? Sick bastard, I'm telling your mom.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Seriously dude, with proper diet, exercise, and sleep, in a year you could be in condition you could really be proud of, all naturally. I know a year seems like a long time from where you are, but it will pass before you know it. I'm twice your age and 19 doesn't seem that long ago to me. If you don't learn enough about proper nutrition and develope the discipline to follow a good diet you won't keep the results you get from gear anyway.

"I'm going to do them no matter what"

That being the case... you'll do it without my assistance.

Your injury...whether it be manifested physically or perpetuated psychologically... will not be a product of my input.

Hope you stick around and read up on the best drug-free approach to the ideal you seek.

~Narkissos

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    You have done NO work, and already want to use AAS? lift 5 days a week for the next three years then come back and see us.

I had done AAS before I began my drug use, I have always been a gym addict, and am not concerned with AAS as another form of drug use for me because I do not use any drugs at all anymore, not a drug addict, just went through a very hard time, haven't absued my body in a few months. Trust me I know exactly what you mean, but I just had a textbook reaction to a bad event, but am not your typical person. Started hanging out with the wrong people, doing the wrong things, with the wrong mindsets. I have already changed all of that, Im not just now getting myself together, I have been fine for awhile. Now Im ready to further improve myself. I am purchasing my AAS tomorrow so please just give me advice on which one, I am not the immature young kid I come off as, I have been though and learned a lot in a short amounth of time.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to eat, eat, and eat. Youre not physically ready for steroids . Youre too young, your body hasnt fully developed, and you have very little muscular foundation to build on. You said you had to stop yourself from eating so much b/c you were getting sick, well if you cant eat 6-8 meals a day, youre not gonna gain weight even with steroids. Steroids need food to work. If you cant gain naturally at your age, you wont get much from steroids and will you lose all your gains b/c you dont know how to eat to maintain them.

I think I am being misunderstood. Throughout ALL my highschool career I have continued to go to the gym, workout, and run. I slacked a little for awhile and I am now going about 3 times a week and doing minimal, but intense weight training, & cardio. I HAVE researched nutrition and diet for years, I know what I have to do, I have just been slacking and have waited for 2 months of getting myself back to normal to start AAS, I am not just now deciding to workout again and saying "Oh, I need steroids if I'm gonna workout".

Are you fvcking kidding me?? You haven't abused in a few months? Ahaha. You got a fvcking hole in that thing you call a chest. Bro, you are asking for a beating now and I'm serving it up. Try working out and eating right. It really works. You think you have it down but you are clueless. Stupid kid.

Longhorn,

I am well aware I am going to have to be able to maintain the heavy eating I am going to be doing on AAS, I am writing out a plan for all of this out on paper. My diet, workout routine, and AAS schedule. I am taking the next few months pretty much completely off from any drinking to get myself where I want to be, than on a maintaining level once I am off AAS until I do not even have to think about the way I eat anymore and it just becomes a part of my life.

I have ALWAYS had that hole in my chest, even though I have been working out for years, it's not from drug abuse, I've had it from birth! I am not claiming to have anything "down" I told you I came here for good advice because I didn't know everything, but I'd rather tell you as much as I can get the best advice possible.

well if you havent been working out much lately, you really should try to gain naturally first. Dont think steroids are gonna work miracles for you over night especially at your current build. Hit the gym hard, eat a lot, and get lots of rest.

Sometimes I wish Tough Old Man were still around.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    So put the diet and workout plan into effect and leave the steroids alone for a cpl years... U will be surprised at how much U can grow natty with a good diet and training routine... I know... I did it when I first found this site. I followed the bulking diet and put on 35 lbs in a cpl months... and I was 36yrs old...so imagine what u can do with the natty test of a 19yr old.....

read this and follow it for a while, i guarantee you'll get results

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    read this and follow it for a while, i guarantee you'll get results

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

That's the exact thing I followed.... It works if U stick to it...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    work out naturally and eat a lot. if you cant do that then steroids wont work for you. thats why people arent giving you advise.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude ur 135 lbs .... steroids are not the answer

get ur ass in the gym .... eat and train like an animal .... ur 19yrs old man ... u could easily put on weight with proper nutrition/training

as for u being ignorant and saying "im gonna do them no matter what" .... well then ... do what u want .... u can either listen to the experienced and knowledgable .... or u can do ur cycle, gain 15 lbs, and lose it 2 months after ur cycle

bottom line .... wait a couple years ... put on some lbs naturally

Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    I think you should just go with Creatine... That's more of a better thing for someone of your age and build. Just buy some weight gainer protien shake mix and some creatine.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    For you superdrol, along with the right diet and proper lifting will work even better than steroids .

You could also do just the second two things mentioned above and remove the first - but sometimes people need the first thing mentioned above to get around their *mental block*.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    The reason this forum is so helpful to me and many other is the mindset of most of the members. The information you are being given is what is truly best for you, not just what you want to hear, whether you choose to accept it or not. There are less scrupulous boards out there that will tell you what you want to hear, if you aren't ready for the truth you are getting here.

That's a good diet, I am going to read it more in dept later tonight. I have tried to gain weight by eating alot for about 4 months, I gained about 6 lbs, and lost it very quickly when I stopped eating as much for about a 2 weeks. I ate A TON when I used to live with my parents back in high school and trained 3 days a week hard (had a coach screaming in my face) but I just never gained much. I am a VERY hard gainer. I know over the years I could gain weight naturally but I am in college and I want to look good for next next year an a half I will be here, I know that's not the best reason but the time for me is now to look good. What it comes down to is if I realistically want to enjoy the next year I am here to the fullest before I start busting my ass even harder (already have a full time job while in school) (every other guy is a magazine cover) I am need the body and the confidence to make that happen. Yes, I can do it naturally but by that time I will be full time and while I will still be working out I will be looking back and saying, if I had only had this body in college. I know that sounds immature but I am being truthful, I am going to do it regardless. I am not by any means going into this blindly, I have been reading on AAS regularly for over a year, I was just hoping this board could help me fine-tune anything I might be overlooking or not know about certain AAS.

I am leaning towards an EQ + Wintrol Depot stack w/ 1 mg arimidex per day. But possibly changing the EQ for Test Cypionate . I know that EQ will increase my appetite and will have less water retention along with smaller, but more permanent gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow~Mo
    I think you should just go with Creatine... That's more of a better thing for someone of your age and build. Just buy some weight gainer protien shake mix and some creatine.
    I agree.

Try Celltech along with a gainer protein like N-Large2.

Red Meat and Baked Potatoes help too.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous
    . I am not by any means going into this blindly, I have been reading on AAS regularly for over a year, I was just hoping this board could help me fine-tune anything I might be overlooking or not know about certain AAS.

I am leaning towards an EQ + Wintrol Depot stack w/ 1 mg arimidex per day. But possibly changing the EQ for Test Cypionate. I know that EQ will increase my appetite and will have less water retention along with smaller, but more permanent gains.
    If U have done so much reading u wld know that u need to run some type of test...

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    He says he's going to do them no matter what, so why waste the time
    and effort. I know young hard heads like this I was one my self, No matter
    what you say he's going to do it his way. your pictures show me that
    you have never lifted weights before period. And you want to be the big
    man and juice up. If you want to bodybuild, do it for your self, screw the
    chicks.
    Last edited by STEVO 47; 12-18-2005 at 08:23 PM.

Wait until you are 25 years old to start AAS.

Even though you have stopped growing in height, your internal organs are still growing and AAS could screw you up later down the line.

At least wait until you are 21 years old.

You do not realize how many years of lifting and building mass you have down the road from now. You are so young. I could not gain substantial mass at 19 years old no matter what I did. It was my fast metabolism. I am around 30 now and can more easily gain lean mass. Dude, just wait it out for a few years and try other alternatives besides AAS.

What's the rush?

You will have plenty of time to mac and bang chicks for years to come. Things only get better as you reach your late 20s and early 30s - much more opportunities.

Slow down and take it easy before you fvck yourself up and truly regret it down the line...

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    if you insist on running a cycle, dont do eq and winny for gods sake

I have used creatine on and off for years. It is effective for me, but I loose most of the weight I gain when I stop.

As for telling me what is best, I know that the advice I am getting is the best thing for me, but I also know that I can't be who I wan't to be naturally in the amount of time I want. I am just asking what AAS would be the best choice considering I am going to use them, not what is best for me over all.

I am leaning towards an EQ + Wintrol Depot stack w/ 1 mg arimidex per day.

That statement alone tells me and everyone else who knows anything about gear that you have absolutely no fvcking clue and your so-called research is for shit.

Dude you are trying to make me out to look like a know it all kid, but look at how you are talking man.....grow up dude.

If I don't have a clue than tell me what is a better choice! That is one of the best choices I could make based on what I know and what is available to me. I came here because I KNEW that it wasn't the BEST choice. Chill out.

As for telling me what is best, I know that the advice I am getting is the best thing for me, but I also know that I can't be who I wan't to be naturally in the amount of time I want. I am just asking what AAS would be the best choice considering I am going to use them, not what is best for me over all.

Primobolan and a foot up your ass.

What drugs were you abusing anyway? Stimulants? Adderall will definitely stop you from gaining mass, it kills your appetite, speeds up your metabolism, and prevents you from gaining mass.

Wait a year or so before taking AAS because your body and metabolism needs to go back to normal after taking those drugs/prescription meds before you start taking AAS or anything to gain mass. It will be a waste of time and money to do the cycle now.

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    For you superdrol, along with the right diet and proper lifting will work even better than steroids .

You could also do just the second two things mentioned above and remove the first - but sometimes people need the first thing mentioned above to get around their *mental block*.

Last time i checked...superdrol was a steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Last time i checked...superdrol was a steroid .
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot. That must have slipped my mind. Your right.

KingJames23 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man im the same age as you and can tell you that from being on this board and other webistes for four hours a day researching and learning that everyone will tell you that your too young. At the same time if your going to do them i would do 10 weeks of test at 300 a week. This is less than what is recommended on here of 12 weeks at 500 and will be less harmful. I play college football and know plenty of players who have dont cyle before and they are younger then me and your or older and are all perfectly healthy. The thing with these kids is there idiots because they dont even know what PCT is or what it is to eat right. remember no drinking, pain killers, or drugs. Work hard, eat good and sleep long combined with your cycle and you will see reults. Dont waste your time or youth if you dont have the dedication. You have all the knowledge you need on this board.

Dude you are trying to make me out to look like a know it all kid, but look at how you are talking man.....grow up dude.

If I don't have a clue than tell me what is a better choice! That is one of the best choices I could make based on what I know and what is available to me. I came here because I KNEW that it wasn't the BEST choice. Chill out.

Grow up? I'm more than twice your age ya mutt. Read all the posts above you, those are your best choices. Not only have you proven your ignorance and stupity, but you came to the wrong place for quick fixits. I truly wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    Primobolan and a foot up your ass.

What drugs were you abusing anyway? Stimulants? Adderall will definitely stop you from gaining mass, it kills your appetite, speeds up your metabolism, and prevents you from gaining mass.

Wait a year or so before taking AAS because your body and metabolism needs to go back to normal after taking those drugs/prescription meds before you start taking AAS or anything to gain mass. It will be a waste of time and money to do the cycle now.
    No, I wasn't abusing any drug in particular, I was just getting really drunk and doing whatever was around me, coke, e, other shit that makes me look back in disgust. I haven't done any of those hardcore drugs in about 4 months, as for the adderall it is a prescription I have for ADD that I hate to take but it helps me study, now that finals are over it will be collecting dust until next finals. I have been giving my body time to get back to normal, that is why I have been holding off on the AAS, I had been planning on it right after I deicded no drugs at all period, but wanted to give my body a few months to get back to normal as you said. I have also been living with a roommate who was my best friend and now a major cokehead who actually made me see how things really were. I have stopped contact completely with any friends who use drugs (besides pot because apparently everyone and their mother smokes pot besides me) and am moving out of my apt in the next few weeks and using the time I will be very alone and starting to make new friends to really get my body in the shape I want it for my last year of college. I will not be touching adderall during my cycle as I am trying to change my study habits so I don't have to rely on college crack to get good grades. This is all a little more than you needed to know but I just want everyone to understand I am coming from a complex background and am not as big of as an idiot as I may be coming off.

I know AAS is not the best at my age, but I do want to look good in college, its not just about getting laid, in the city iam in looking good helps you tremendously. I am going to do "1" cycle and do everything I can to keep side effects minimal and keep as much of the gains as possible. I know I am going to loose more than I should but I am going to really focus on eating alot, its one of my top goals when I move out of my apt soon and start my new life.

*Takes foot out of ass* , would stacking primo with deca be a bad choice?

That's a good diet, I am going to read it more in dept later tonight. I have tried to gain weight by eating alot for about 4 months, I gained about 6 lbs, and lost it very quickly when I stopped eating as much for about a 2 weeks. I ate A TON when I used to live with my parents back in high school and trained 3 days a week hard (had a coach screaming in my face) but I just never gained much. I am a VERY hard gainer.
    6lbs in 4 months? you dont know how to eat! The reason you dont gain is b/c you dont know how to eat, I dont give a damn what you say, you dont know how to eat to gain, period!! Tell me how many calories you eat daily and how many cals come from protein, carbs and fat? I bet you dont know the answer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information