Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Turkish Delite is offline New Member

is it a waste to hit the gear if...

you only want to train 2 bodyparts? example chest and arms only...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    no point in doing that because you arent getting your maximum potential..plus you would look really unproportioned why not go legs shoulders and back and get huge

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Delite

What do you think?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why would u only train 2 bodyparts?

i know the question sounded stupid but the reason is ive started working long hours and i only get 1 -2 days to train and i wont fit all the body parts in 1 to 2 days thats why i was asking

Ever hear of a full body workout???

you cant seriously work like 80 hours a week and then do a full body work out

If your not going to put in the time and dedication then it would be foolish to use steroids for such a pitiful workout routine.

hellmask.. do u work 80 hours a week? you got a family to support? all i asked was a question which deserved a yes at most not a answer saying if your not gona put in the time and dedication.. u work 80hours and see what you train

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

yes! a big waste of money

hellmask.. do u work 80 hours a week? you got a family to support? all i asked was a question which deserved a yes at most not a answer saying if your not gona put in the time and dedication.. u work 80hours and see what you train

If your job interferes with lifting weights then do your half assed routine naturally , not with gear which would be a waste.

And again if your not going to put in the time and dedication to lift right , useing steroids would be retarded.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    you should pick excercises that work lots of different muscles at once. if i had to chose only two upper body exercises (god forbid) i would do close grip bench and close grip lat pull downs.

hellmask.. no pity ey?
    maybe you should jump off the stage where your not at anyway and try yourself in the ring.. see how your attitude is then

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    fiesty, You should be concentrating more on diet than training with a schedule like that. Maintain what you have until you can find more time to get into the gym. Pushups/pullups/situps etc would be good for maintainance. No steroids for you.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    The ?'s are getting worst and worst in this forum

Yes, no new members for 06.

Oh wait he has been around for over a year, WTF!?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Yes, no new members for 06.

Oh wait he has been around for over a year, WTF!?
    Then there is definitly a problem hahaha

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    If you only get 2 days to train and you are doing chest and arms, I don't think you are maximizing your time. There are much better ways to work out then just chest and arms in a 2 day split.
    I get that you already think your question may sound dumb, but your routine is even worse.
    SO yes, gear would be a waste of your time.
    good luck though.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Ya why not. Maybe put in forearms too.

Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    If you only get 2 days to train and you are doing chest and arms, I don't think you are maximizing your time. There are much better ways to work out then just chest and arms in a 2 day split.
    I get that you already think your question may sound dumb, but your routine is even worse.
    SO yes, gear would be a waste of your time.
    good luck though.
    Agreed, Legs one day. Chest, shoulders + back on the other. Throw in a 3rd day and you have no problems, besides your diet more than likely.

hellmask.. no pity ey?
    maybe you should jump off the stage where your not at anyway and try yourself in the ring.. see how your attitude is then

I'd kick your ass.

Please, I use to work 70 hour weeks all the time and I hit the Gym 4 days a week....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Day 1: deads; squats; Deadlifts

Day 2: repeat.

How far apart are these days?

no gear.

Bring some dumb bells into work and do arms there to reserve you a day at the gym for another body part.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I work close to that. and yes I find time to train. it is all in what you want to most. if working out is important to you, you will find a way. you will get out what you put in. you asked the question " would it be a waste of geaar"?
    only you can deside that. to most of us, to take roids to only have big arms and chest.....yes that is a waste. but maby not to you.

I'm gonna get an avatar of a champion fighting belt too so I can pretend I'm tough.

I have a black belt in pilates.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i totally agree that if working out is a priority, then you will find time for it.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i will not answer this ridiculous question ... another waste of a thread

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    i will not answer this ridiculous question ... another waste of a thread

True, but you gotta admit it's sorta entertaining to see how stupid people are.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    True, but you gotta admit it's sorta entertaining to see how stupid people are.
    there's a new one everyday

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Ease up guys...

This is my "ease up" phase.

haha, he is an internet tough guy, watch out!

Did I mention my black belt in karaoke too?

Do you wear a championship karaoke belt?

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Do you wear a championship karaoke belt?

I'm wearing it right now.

NYC BIG MIKE... awww are you the hero? haha.. the belt is my cousins.. do you know Gurkan Ozkan? i train with him your all show and no go and let me add no balls either just a e thug hahaha.. kick my ass? with what ur dumbells? haha whenever u want come to melbourne australia and lets see what your made of..

IBDMFKR.. u can talk? yeah i registered over a year.. so i spent my time training what about u? the only workout u get is on ur fingers building up ur post tally hahaha ..shame all you guys can talk but cant fight seriously... i aint no e thug thats why i cut it short and say step in the ring instead of fighting on here

QUIETSTORM33.. whats ridiculess is you not knowing what hapkido is.. haha and wanting to learn how to fight haha

when your training kickboxing thats all you train you dont do much gym.. so all i wanted to know if i get 2 days to work gym if i can just do chest and arms and hit the juice mainly to enhance kickboxing performance but i understand you gotta lift weights you cant just do cardio hence wanting to do the chest and arms atleast.. but what you guys do get smart.. and then NYC BIG MIKE is calling my ass out? haha man thats funny

NYC BIG MIKE... if you want to sort it out pm me dont be a hero and try and look good by posting so everyone can see

this is the last msg ill send in this post.. you guys can reply 1000 time i wont even bother coz that proves how pussy u r ..

im out of here and by the way to all you guys that responded appropriately i appreciate it!!!
    Last edited by Turkish Delite; 12-22-2005 at 03:19 AM.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    hellmask.. no pity ey?
    How do you have time to get into the ring if you dont have time to train correctly? sounds to me like you work body parts you can show off at the club in a tight ass night at the roxburry tee shirt.
    putting AAS into you would be like putting race gas into a civic. Makes no sense. your workout isnt a workout its a pathetic attempt to get attention. Unless of course you are in a wheel chair and you cant work anything else. Are you in a wheel chair? Dont come here ask dumb questions then get all pissy and start talkin shit about getting in the ring like your ****ing mike tyson or somthing.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    NYC BIG MIKE... awww are you the hero? haha.. the belt is my cousins.. do you know Gurkan Ozkan? Yeh isnt he the Great king of the pickle nation? whenever u want come to melbourne australia and lets see what your made of.. yeh they are known for putting out some great fighters.... umm yeh..

IBDMFKR.. u can talk? yeah i registered over a year.. so i spent my time training what about u? Training 2 body parts a week? the only workout u get is on ur fingers building up ur post tally hahaha yeh answering questions by dumb ass people like you...shame all you guys can talk but cant fight seriously, im sure your a great fighter seeing as how you have to work 80 hours a week to support your wife and kagaroos... i aint no e thug thats why i cut it short and say step in the ring instead of fighting on here, yeh damn man your a ****in OG, how can i be down?

QUIETSTORM33.. whats ridiculess is you not knowing what hapkido is.. haha and wanting to learn how to fight haha , Yeh dude **** His cousin the King of the pickle people is like a 70th degree mauve belt in that shit.. RECOGNIZE!

when your training kickboxing thats all you train you dont do much gym.. so all i wanted to know if i get 2 days to work gym if i can just do chest and arms and hit the juice mainly to enhance kickboxing performance but i understand you gotta lift weights you cant just do cardio hence wanting to do the chest and arms atleast.. but what you guys do get smart.. and then NYC BIG MIKE is calling my ass out? haha man thats funny, Mike would ****ing kill you.

NYC BIG MIKE... if you want to sort it out pm me dont be a hero and try and look good by posting so everyone can see . dude you are a god i am just happy to be here to read your posts "claps"

this is the last msg ill send in this post.. you guys can reply 1000 time i wont even bother coz that proves how pussy u r .. ok yeh , i changed my mind you are gay.

im out of here and by the way to all you guys that responded appropriately i appreciate it!!!
    They probably thought you were kidding, or are on clomid and going through a sensative phase.

Alright i was going to go to the next post but saw he posted more so..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information